Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

AND THEY FUCKING PANDEMIC GAVE THEM THE PERFECT COVER!

But they’re so consumed with their grievances and conspiracy theories they prioritize virtue signaling about “NO MASK CUZ MUH FREEDOM!” over disguising their identities during an armed insurrection.

Absolute pelicans.

ok, at least a fake mustache to throw off the fbi for a day or two ?

DotJenna is an interesting case in that she seems to be embracing her notoriety. She’s highlighting that she’s the private plane realtor. Even a few months back, her public embrace of Trump could have paid off monetarily as she could have gotten some trump retweets. That could have led to Dallas area trump fans to use her service. Now Trump is silenced and many in Trumps army are writing him off as a loser. 

Now she’s just drawing attention to herself in a bad way that the DOJ and her future judge are not going to like. This will keep being entertaining for all of us.

• Like 1

^

Spot-on take.  Few months ago, she'd be on top of the world...probably get an offer for a reality show cameo.  

Now, she's just pissing off the judge who is eventually gonna hear her case.  Half these folks are gonna clam up, offer to rat out others, show remorse, and claim they were just caught up in the moment and incitement by Trump and others.  Half are gonna double down and say it was their patriotic duty to reverse a fraudulent election.  But this DotJenna broad is in a class by herself.  She's not just doubling down, she's trying to make a spectacle of herself.  I assume somebody has at least forwarded her the wiki page that says you can't profit from a crime.  You can't sell your book rights as a serial killer to a publishing house and you can't build a real estate client base or monetize your twitter account by invading the U.S. Capitol.  Everything she's making right now will have to be given back or seized.  

The next non-commercial flight she's on won't be a friend's private jet.  It will be a Dept. of Justice plane.  And it won't be her two buddies on either side of her drinking mimosas.  It will be two U.S. Marshals ignoring her requests to go to the bathroom between Dallas and D.C.  

15 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I really like this article on this. 

Amazing column and a perfect distillation of everything I've been thinking about the Trump Justice Warriors the past couple weeks. Everyone should read this. It really puts into  focus just how pathetic and worthless these snowflakes and their politics are. 

I think the author is mistaken in limiting the subjects to the far right fringe. The widespread approval of 1/6 among Rs evinces that the only thing that separates the fringe from the mainstream right is the willingness to dress up and do the dirty work.

Edited by Hookah Horns

11 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

ok, at least a fake mustache to throw off the fbi for a day or two ?

The hilarious thing is that quite a few of them, including the Longview realtor guy and sitting in Pelosi's seat guy, had beards at the riot and were clean shaven when arrested.   Nice try, guys.

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

EsQn7JUXMAMn2KU?format=jpg&name=medium
EsQn7JUXIAAr3SM?format=jpg&name=medium

In a way, I can appreciate that this one at least has an American flag while he’s doing something he claims is patriotic. 

as opposed to waving a Trump or confederate battle flag while claiming to be doing your patriotic duty. 

not that it will buy him any favor in court, but one less piece of obvious dissonance is nice for my brain. 

In a way, I can appreciate that this one at least has an American flag while he’s doing something he claims is patriotic. 

as opposed to waving a Trump or confederate battle flag while claiming to be doing your patriotic duty. 

not that it will buy him any favor in court, but one less piece of obvious dissonance is nice for my brain. 
Counterpoint: he's so self deluded he thought taking off his shirt was a good idea. "I'm manly, strong, sexy and chicks will dig me".

Flabby ass weakling.

18 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

it blows me away these dumb asses showed up without covering their face and eyes

It's their house. Those politicians work for them. 

They didn't cover their faces due to the mass delusion that they themselves were the non-criminal ones. They were proud to save their country and this democracy and the greatest president and maybe man that has ever lived.

That's what's so horrible. They'll never understand the profound irony that they have projected all of their own hate and criminality onto their enemies.

FOX, OAN, and the others of that ilk bank on it with no regard for the future whatsoever.

22 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Obstruction of congressional proceeding is a new one, to me.  Carries a 20-year max.  Would seem to be generally applicable here.  https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1512

The statute makes it a crime for "corruptly" obstructing an official proceeding.  Not sure what "corruptly" means in this context, I bet there's some definitional law out there, at least case law.

The statute makes it a crime for "corruptly" obstructing an official proceeding.  Not sure what "corruptly" means in this context, I bet there's some definitional law out there, at least case law.

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/b5/05/4FECC85D-E02B-46DF-9E3C-EB3525EC69A8/The%20Federal%20Criminal%20Code%20is%20a%20Disgrace_%20Obstruction%20Statutes%20a.pdf

around page 702

45 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Corruptly was also an issue in most of the obstruction charges leveled at Trump.  It means with some kind of not innocent intention.

Blinding glimpse of the obvious, there, but I think it's intended to exclude some things that happen in the ordinary course of politics and government, either "accidentally" or not so much.

Edited by TwiceHorn

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Corruptly was also an issue in most of the obstruction charges leveled at Trump.  It means with some kind of not innocent intention.

Trump is much better at not explicitly stating what he wants to do or have others do on his behalf.  It’s a natural defense mechanism for his narcissistic disorder. 

many of these idiots will either have social media posts declaring their intent or a video of them in action stating what they believe they are doing, if not both. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

19 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

No joke.

Zero opsec from these clowns.

Believe it or not, this is one of the most amazingly irrational things about them.

They are talking about a "Plan" to take down literally the most powerful force in the world, the US government.....and they post every last detail (the fences are there to keep Biden in, the Marines are gonna grab him, they've blocked the underground tunnels so there's no escape -- they just need us patriots to hold the line!, etc.) out there for the whole world to see.

It is a "Plan" that is based entirely on "what you think will happen is not what's actually gonna happen," and then they openly discuss what's actually going to happen.

If these guys had anything to do with D-Day, they'd be taking out full newspaper ads saying "we know it looks like the allies will be landing at Calais, but that deception is all part of the Plan....while the Germans are distracted and worrying about Calais, we'll actually be landing in Normandy!  They'll never see it coming!  Trust the Plan!"   And it would be a PERFECT PLAN, too.....so long as not a single German spy buys a newspaper.....

What the everloving fucking fuck?  It's pure insanity.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

They are talking about a "Plan" to take down literally the most powerful force in the world, the US government.....and they post every last detail (the fences are there to keep Biden in, the Marines are gonna grab him, they've blocked the underground tunnels so there's no escape -- they just need us patriots to hold the line!, etc.) out there for the whole world to see.

One of my favorite forums is going through a lot of upheaval right now due to prevailing political currents. As a result, the admin/staff is deleting old posts and moderating more heavily.

This is a posting crew of extremely bootstraps-conservatives who think of themselves as alpha captains of industry.

When posts are deleted, posters lose the blue stars that other posters gave that post. They obsessively watch their rankings on a blue star leaderboard. So when they lose stars and rankings they throw public fits.

It's ALL for clout. All of it. Every single ounce of energy they use is virtue signaling for social status.