Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

5 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Joshua Black. I saw him in an interview, I felt like I'd need to smoke a fair amount of meth to pick up all the subtle nuances he was laying down. There's flighty dumb, like Jenna, then there's black hole density dumb, like Joshua.

Cops patted him down at the Capitol and didn't find the knife he was carrying, so he made sure to tell the FBI about that.

It's probably best for him to spend time somewhere that he doesn't have to worry about power bills or groceries.

https://www.wvtm13.com/article/leeds-man-arrested-for-role-in-capitol-riot-says-crowd-was-angry-over-stolen-election/35220156#

6 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Yes.  Him and Carl partnered investments into the 'Big Sausage Pizza' and 'Captain Stabbin' catalogues.  And Captain Stabbin' will be getting a pardon.  I don't know what crime he committed by I bet it's not good.

Just sounds like some wholesome nautical hijinx to me. 

Captain Stabbin brings you the very best booty content, from her first anal sex scene, to amazing boat sex scenes at sea, every episode is sure to please! These girls are ready for a stern spanking (pun intended)! Raise the main sail, set course, and join Captain Stabbin on his anal adventure! Arrr!

3 minutes ago, tx ind said:

As great as it would have been to have force and arrests the day everything went down, the steady and daily drip of info is exposing the idiocy for what it is and there's no martyrs (other than the 1).  The measured approach is resulting in an irrefutable mountain of evidence to lock these morons up and they get no sympathy from people other than the ones that are already lost.

And the slow drip is great fun -- something hilarious each day.  "The FBI was notified by his children."  "His entire family strategically waited four days before his niece's wedding to notify the FBI of his identity."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

At this point of working in Congress for a couple of days, boebert would be lucky to point out the restrooms and entrance. If she was identifying critical security to others, someone else has to supply her with that info.

I would assume that the fbi or Capitol police have to move slowly and deliberately in accusing her of a crime. But the good news is that they know exactly where she is, and they can keep an eye on her. I assume she’s not going to get her firearm within range of pelosi.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

sustained a head injury that bruised his brain, huh?

you don't say.

glad the holy spirit descended upon him in the senate though, lest he do further damage.

9 minutes ago, sidis said:

sustained a head injury that bruised his brain, huh?

you don't say.

glad the holy spirit descended upon him in the senate though, lest he do further damage.

You see, it's only because of the head injury that he gets teary-eyed.

He's no Alan Alda.

• Haha 1

“When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed too. Otherwise they will turn out to be outright traitors.”

spacer.png

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The dc riot crowd spanned the gamut but what is up with so many people owning and wearing body armor and other tactical gear. They look like little kids playing GI Joe. 

Because that's exactly what they were. I've said it for years, your little G.I. Joe costume and AK-47 will be worth muledick if the government actually comes after you. They have tanks and helicopters.

58 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Man, this is bleak.

I mean, it's funny to laugh at him and everything, but it really makes me ragey because this guy is a victim of a class of college-educated right-wing grifters. His life is ruined because they have a product to sell and he was unlucky enough to be born an idiot and then a recipient of a head injury. I don't believe this man is a hateful person.

Fucking bastards.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

You can make a small fortune selling collectible toy soldiers.

The trick is to start with a large fortune.

b'doom tish.

You might even call them soldiers of fortune.

1 hour ago, Doc Reeves said:

Or as most people in the Deep South call it, “Tuesday”. 

Except this piece of shit, who was threatening his kids, was living in the Dallas suburb of Wylie. He did, however, have an arrest record in the Free State of Van Zandt.

https://www.bailbondshq.com/texas/henderson-inmate-REFFITT/65719

https://radaris.com/p/Guy/Reffitt/

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Chooky said:

And the slow drip is great fun -- something hilarious each day.  "The FBI was notified by his children."  "His entire family strategically waited four days before his niece's wedding to notify the FBI of his identity."

You forgot the ex wives turning dudes in!

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Because that's exactly what they were. I've said it for years, your little G.I. Joe costume and AK-47 will be worth muledick if the government actually comes after you. They have tanks and helicopters.

And drones. 

You're bringing a gun to a drone fight. - Jim Jeffries

11 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

And drones. 

You're bringing a gun to a drone fight. - Jim Jeffries

When I was watching the drone displays at the Biden/Harris election celebration it really brought home to me how badly someone with a bunch of armed drones could mess a large group of people up in a very short time.

27 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

When I was watching the drone displays at the Biden/Harris election celebration it really brought home to me how badly someone with a bunch of armed drones could mess a large group of people up in a very short time.

There’s a fear that armed drones with AI could turn against us and spell the end of humanity. It would be instantaneous and unstoppable. Pretty wild. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right now it appears the universal initial response is "What? I'm the fucking patriot!"

Again and again I say the same thing.  It is SOOOOOooooooo fucking scary that so many otherwise seemingly normal people Honestly, and Truly believe that THEY are the PATRIOTS! And you stupid fucking book readers and educated that actually understand the constitution are the traitors.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Yea, the amount of SIGINT and ECM that will be in DC is going to be oppressive. I have a feeling cell coverage is going to be very sporadic on the 20th. 

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Right now it appears the universal initial response is "What? I'm the fucking patriot!"

Again and again I say the same thing.  It is SOOOOOooooooo fucking scary that so many otherwise seemingly normal people Honestly, and Truly believe that THEY are the PATRIOTS! And you stupid fucking book readers and educated that actually understand the constitution are the traitors.

imthebadguy.gif

• Hook 'Em 4

58 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Again and again I say the same thing.  It is SOOOOOooooooo fucking scary that so many otherwise seemingly normal people Honestly, and Truly believe that THEY are the PATRIOTS! 

Hey, you can't spell "patriot" without "riot."

3 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

McCarthyism worked, right?

Wellman's notion is absolutely crazy, but If my sarcasmometer is off kilter, I apologize.  The people have the right to belong to those groups.  Prosecute illegal actions.

Wellman's notion is absolutely crazy, but If my sarcasmometer is off kilter, I apologize.  The people have the right to belong to those groups.  Prosecute illegal actions.

Yes and no. Being in the military is a different ballgame. If you indicate that you will not be loyal to your oath...it’s pretty ducking dumb to wait till disloyal troops pull their own Sadat assassination.

Want to be a member of an organization dedicated to fighting AGAINST the US government? Cool. You don’t get to be in the military sworn to protect the constitutional government.
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, slorch said:

Not sure where you're going with the McCarthyism.

It's a data point. If someone at my work had a 3% sticker I'd keep an eye on them. 

The Sheriff's dept in Orange County had so problem with a deputy wearing a 3%er patch on his vest so I guess we're all good.

Yep, let's continue to look the other way from such things.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, slorch said:

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes and no. Being in the military is a different ballgame. If you indicate that you will not be loyal to your oath...it’s pretty ducking dumb to wait till disloyal troops pull their own Sadat assassination.

Want to be a member of an organization dedicated to fighting AGAINST the US government? Cool. You don’t get to be in the military sworn to protect the constitutional government.

I'm with Brisket on this one. The Oath Keepers is espouses a set of beliefs consistent with anti government groups and the white posse comitatus movement. I have no issue with the military not want to truck with people like that. Same with the Three Percenters.

You want to be a member then go do that and stay on the right side of the law.

30 minutes ago, slorch said:

Do the people have a right to belong to Al-Qaeda or ISIS?