Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

Two others were also rounded up in Beverly Hills.

Blank_3000_x_1688_1_gd4uom

https://www.thedailybeast.com/beverly-hills-doctor-who-pushed-trumps-favorite-covid-19-drug-arrested-in-riots

On the right: 

A Beverly Hills doctor who’s publicly criticized the coronavirus vaccine and advocated for hydroxychloroquine as a treatment against the deadly virus has been arrested in connection with the Capitol riots.

Dr. Simone Gold, 55, was among three Los Angeles residents who were arrested on Monday in connection with the insurrection. Gina Bisignano, the 52-year-old owner of Gina’s Eyelashes and Skincare, and 37-year-old John Strand are also facing charges.

Gold garnered national attention in July when she organized a press conference on the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court to condemn pandemic lockdowns and rave about how “hydroxychloroquine works” as a treatment for COVID-19.

On the left:

Gold also admitted she went to Jan. 6 event with Strand, the communications director for America’s Frontline Doctors. Strand and Gold were pictured in a photo circulated by the FBI. The doctor told the Post she was fired from her job as an emergency room physician for two hospitals in July after her speech—and has not worked as a medical professional since.

The complaint states federal authorities received many tips that the pair participated in the riots, including several photos of them inside the Capitol building.

^^^^CHECK THAT LINK ABOVE ON AMERICA'S FRONTLINE DOCTORS

Simone Gold is all kinds of fucking crazy.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Sometimes you make posts that I can only read in my head in an Aussie accent. “There abouts” is apparently one trigger. 

fucking aussies are growing on me. dammit.

in cutting edge news from the land no one gives a flying fuck about - ScoMo is doing his best down here to act like a republican senator. 

wait what? i don't like violence either. so yeah, lets talk about biden and get mad at china. here have some coal! ehhh cola! sorry. hey look its la nina so bye bye fires

6a725e0f8ec6127aa33bacf7dd6fe0ae7c763cc3

I love that he went back to edit his post saying, "Wrong office, the havoc continues!"  

I'm sure these guys are smart enough to navigate the federal judicial process on their own.  

I know some of these guys are counting on making friends in the joint with other white supremacists in order to avoid being savagely beaten by inmates of color.  But I don't know that these idiot Texans know what the price of that protection is.  Hint...it ain't talking football and sharing skoal.  

19 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Who all is getting arrested? Everyone that went? Only those who went inside the Capitol building? Only fat people from Arkansas with scraggly beards?

They’re arresting people as fast as they can. It’s gonna keep going on like this for a long time too. Pretty much every dumbass there had their cell phones on and will be identified by network activity. The ones getting arrested now are the particularly stupid ones who live streamed it and/or told other people about what they did. Also it doesn’t help that they don’t believe in masks and so are clearly visible on surveillance.

On 1/18/2021 at 10:32 AM, smuggs said:

She's another realtor. What is going on in the real estate community? It's getting weird.

-TZ0-mOHTKSGRP5hgpPpOM6QRfgiaPFXOzoRqYvD

Jennifer Harrison

REALTOR®

(602) 690-3924
Send Message

Memberships

National Association of REALTORS®, Arizona Regional MLS

jku1jave-1c2debbcf33766a3a1a22b70106bf9f

Jennifer Harrison moved to Arizona from Brooklyn, New York, and has always remained true to her Italian, New York heritage. She grew up in Peoria, Arizona where she also raised 2 children with her husband, Sean. Jennifer managed her family-owned photography business for 20 years, until her passion for helping homeowners brought her into real estate in 2015. Client relationships have always come easy for Jennifer, as shes a strong believer in going that extra mile and providing superior customer service. Her passion, hard work and ambition is what drives Jennifers success. Her authentic, kind and loyal nature is what has branded her The Agent With a Heart. Jennifer Harrison is a ®Realtor whose core values include honesty, integrity, straightforwardness and an awesome work ethic. In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys training her German Shepherd dog, traveling the country and watching New York Rangers hockey games.

On 1/18/2021 at 10:37 AM, Lobo said:

She looks like a Muppet for Sesame Street that was supposed to warn kids about the dangers of opioid addiction but then they forget to have her lose the weight, or learn any life-lessons.  

She looks like Leno in drag

1 hour ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I read all of those posts and it makes me wonder how an enterprise manned by such masterminds could have gotten as far as it did.  I know that there are a cadre of smarter, more organized ones there, but damn, these are some seriously stupid people. 

Well it’s not that hard when the cops just let you in. 

9 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well it’s not that hard when the cops just let you in. 

The cops did not “let them in”. They fought like hell in most cases, one of them died, 20 were hospitalized. They were completely overwhelmed with numbers. It was probably 10,000 vs 500 or 600. It was a massive failure in planning and intelligence. The cops on the ground let the rioters walk through once they knew that the congresspeople were evacuated.

Edited by Auto Driller
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

This selfie is almost worth the jail time. The vacuous gaze, lips agape, eyes looking at the screen and not the lens while his meager intellect tries to simultaneously tackle both camera phone operation and the Rule of Thirds. This is likely the pinnacle of his 11 previous selfie attempts to capture this historically absurd moment.

Bravo, sir. You earned it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

I know these idiots are well, fucking idiots, but what was the end game? Did they think they could just assault and kill a few officers, storm the Capitol of the fucking free world and nothing would happen? And again, what were they hoping the outcome to be? Spread fear among Congress? And how the fuck did they think the US Government and Congress would respond to said threat?

For most of these dipshits, the hangover is going to last a few years and maybe decades. For any seeking employment, if their name comes up in background searches tying them to the storming of the Capitol, they will promptly removed from employment considerations. No company is going to touch them. Imagine the mass revolt by employees when it gets out that their new co-worker is a Seditionist asshole. Add to that the legal fees to keep their asses out of jail. No way in hell that 2 hour buzz is worth the impending years of stress.

Yea...

Edited by crash_davis
  • Hook 'Em 1