Trump Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo

Sawbonz

17 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

wait, these defense clowns are already done?

You know what they say, when the facts are on your side, pound the facts. When the law is on your side, pound the law. When neither are on your side, make an ass out of yourself and destroy your professional credibility

13 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

Castor said at the beginning of his presentation that although they had more time, they were going with a shorter presentation and then said it would be like doing the album version of Vogue, rather than the extended 12" edition.  Which, he then added,was "a bit less gay".

So these people have broken my bullshit detector.  I can't tell if that is real or not.

5 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Vogue really is a terrific pop song. 

And it's even better when presented in concert.  I'm not a big Madonna fan, but she puts on a fantastic show.  God damn I miss going to concerts.

Edited by NameAlreadyInUse
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

image.png.6377242e488c78eb2b405dfee11ef3e5.png

I hope I get invited to give a toast at Bruce Castor's daughter's wedding.  
"Webster's dictionary defines an insurrection as...declaring this civil union as bullshit!"  

The sham impeachment act by the GOP is so fucking toxic. I fear who or what will emerge on the other side if we manage to survive it as an obstensibly functioning democracy.

That which was once dismissed as ledge talk is no longer our doorstep, assholes. Hell, it’s inside the house and has power of attorney.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Rage+1 2