Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

After this video debuted 18 months ago, if you had told me it would be usurped as MAGA nation's top poli-soup related video...I'd have thought "No way, nothing stew, broth, or even braise related is gonna top this soup story!"  But then Carl Weathers parted the clouds and gave us a gift, "And now you got yourself a stew!"  And MTG said this shit and now Trump is upset that there's a MAGA story about soup out there that's gotten more clicks than his.  

Stay tuned Surly, because I promise you this---MAGA soup stories always come in threes.  

I thought she'd read it as "Coupe"  

Oh fuck, who'm I kidding?  She can't read.

Watching her and her "Fans" try to walk this thing back has been almost as funny as the original incident and the Soup Nazi shit.  But not quite as funny.  

I want to thank her though, along with MAGA nation.  For 25 years, "Soup Nazi" has just sat out there as maybe the height of Seinfeld terminology.  Unparalleled, unmatched, undefeated.  Then she comes along and literally uses a soup term in place of a nazi term.  This may be exactly what we need to convince Larry David to produce another season of "Curb Your Enthusiasm."  This dumb cunt may be just what we needed as a nation to laugh and heal.  

8 minutes ago, smuggs said:

You can almost smell the rich Folgers Crystals breath coming through the phone line.

I always saw her as somebody who got a Keurig so that she could have something to talk about instead of Crossfit.

Yeah. I know. It makes a cup of coffee. Who the hell wants just one cup of coffee. Brew the whole damn pot.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I always saw her as somebody who got a Keurig so that she could have something to talk about instead of Crossfit.

Yeah. I know. It makes a cup of coffee. Who the hell wants just one cup of coffee. Brew the whole damn pot.

I got one of them fancified ones that does both a single serving and full pot. but not that pod shit. those are for communists. MTG should know that

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I got one of them fancified ones that does both a single serving and full pot. but not that pod shit. those are for communists. MTG should know that

I would happily boil my coffee in an open pot with grounds all in it and maybe a stick of cinnamon. I believe they call it "cafe de olla" down Mexico way. Thing is, I would enjoy the coffee but the breakfast would suck, because I can't cook as well as my wife, who would leave me.

• Haha 1

I prayed to God last night that she had three horns coming out of her head.  Because I could fall fast asleep, comfortably warm in the understanding, "Oh, she is a demon in plain form sent to show us the perils of giving over to our worst natures."  

But instead she is in human form with an uncanny ability to appeal to lowest common denominator of America.  

A gift far, far more dangerous than any three-horned, fire-breathing demonic incarnation.  

The most dangerous monsters never look like or sound like monsters.  

However, God did at least do us a solid of having her say the most insanely crazy shit ever conceived.  Even her most ardent supporters have to think, "I love how she votes and owns the libs, but we're not gonna make flags with some of these quotes on it, right?"  

I mean, 'Gazpacho Gestapo.' Literally "SOUP.  NAZI."  Say what you will about the simulation, it at least appears to enjoy Seinfeld as much as me, Biff, Futureman, Chease, et. al.  

6 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Marge Greene says she is misunderstood: “It just bothers me so much. They treat me as if I’m some kind of crazy person - like I have 3 horns coming out of my head. But what they don’t understand is, they’re the ones that are crazy.”

My Qanon in-law came by back in December to pick up some mail that another relative had dropped off.  She alternates between living in her SUV and living in a tent in her dad and stepmom's backyard.  She had a bunch of Topo Chico bottles in the floorboard of her SUV, and I told her she she should get rid of them as they were just trash and it was unhealthy to be living in trash, and that I could throw them in my recycling.  She got very upset, and I said "don't act crazy about it" and she got huffy and said she wasn't crazy, and that I was the one that was crazy.

I'll let you all know when she runs for office.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Got some casserole fashion going there. NTTAWWT, but MTG doesn't look like a cooker or a looker.

1970S Woman Holding Covered Dish Proudly Presenting Stew ...

Lobo, "Would."

Lady, "Me?  Or the Casserole?"  

Lobo, "Yes."  

46 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

My Qanon in-law came by back in December to pick up some mail that another relative had dropped off.  She alternates between living in her SUV and living in a tent in her dad and stepmom's backyard.  She had a bunch of Topo Chico bottles in the floorboard of her SUV, and I told her she she should get rid of them as they were just trash and it was unhealthy to be living in trash, and that I could throw them in my recycling.  She got very upset, and I said "don't act crazy about it" and she got huffy and said she wasn't crazy, and that I was the one that was crazy.

I'll let you all know when she runs for office.

Having a bunch of glass projectiles rolling around on your floorboard seems like a good idea. I bet she's full of good ideas. She belongs in office, because......ideas.