UAP Pentagon Report (UFOs, Foo Fighters, Commie Drones)

Doc Reeves

14 minutes ago, Goredho said:

There's this thing.  It's called a paid interview.  Like, if you can go on a show, and say something interesting, they'll pay you for it.  Doesn't really matter if what you say is true, it just has to be interesting to an audience.  Yeah, really.  It's a great way to supplement your government pension.

That's not what he's done. He's identified as a whistleblower under a new whistleblower law and presenting to congress. Legal penalties for lying in under this law so risky and seemingly pointless to make it up. Plus he apparently got DoD clearance to release the info. This seems like a completely different animal than we've seen before.

If he wanted to be just another grifter he wouldn't have done any of that and would instead be on the YouTube interview circuit and coming out with a book. 

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

There's this thing.  It's called a paid interview.  Like, if you can go on a show, and say something interesting, they'll pay you for it.  Doesn't really matter if what you say is true, it just has to be interesting to an audience.  Yeah, really.  It's a great way to supplement your government pension.

Come the fuck on.  People act like there's this long line of get people who've gotten rich giving interviews and publishing a book.  How much do you actually think that pays??

He's 36 and has a long career in front of him had he not just torpoded it.  He worked on the most classified projects we as a country possess.  Do you really think a TV interview with a third rate news organization is more lucrative than transitioning to work as a contractor at Lockheed Martin?  

And the whistleblower program he's utilizing contains criminal penalties if he's found to be being deliberately untruthful.  He's already given hours of classified testimony regarding these allegations to congress and was able to supplement those disclosures with confidential documents that haven't been declassified yet.  Do you hear anyone in government disputing what he's saying?  

Grusch is also represented in his whistleblower complaint by Charles McCullough III who is the original inspector general of the Intelligence Community — this is a serious lawyer.  The complaint was signed not only by McCullough, it was also signed by the managing partner of his firm — lawyers of this caliber would be unlikely to sign onto a complaint with these kinds of allegations in it if they did not do something to independently verify the claims, given that failing to do so would open them up to professional consequences.

I totally understand people questioning Bob Lazar.  I've seen nothing at this juncture to make me question David Grush.

• Hook 'Em 2

I haven’t read this whole thread, just jumped around. I’ve always been fascinated by the possibilities of alien life visiting us. Someone earlier said you don’t get fake identities in government work. I can say from personal experience that is not true. I’ve personally dealt with people operating under aliases. 

18 hours ago, Hermanator said:

That's not what he's done. He's identified as a whistleblower under a new whistleblower law and presenting to congress. Legal penalties for lying in under this law so risky and seemingly pointless to make it up. Plus he apparently got DoD clearance to release the info. This seems like a completely different animal than we've seen before.

If he wanted to be just another grifter he wouldn't have done any of that and would instead be on the YouTube interview circuit and coming out with a book. 

I want to clarify something about the post-government review process when people with clearances want to interview or publish.  You have to submit what you want to publish or talk about for review. The agency office reviews to make sure there’s no classified information being revealed. If there isn’t, then you get a go-ahead. 

If you tell them you’re gonna go out and talk about a bunch of made-up nonsense and claim it’s all top-secret, no one is going to stop you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

I haven’t read this whole thread, just jumped around. I’ve always been fascinated by the possibilities of alien life visiting us. Someone earlier said you don’t get fake identities in government work. I can say from personal experience that is not true. I’ve personally dealt with people operating under aliases. 

There are programs where people operate under different identities, yes, for law enforcement and espionage.  

You don’t go to work every day and badge in at the NRO headquarters as “Mr. Grey,” do your analysis, have coffee with “Ms. White” in the cafeteria where you make small talk and then go do your shopping at the Harris Teeter and give a knowing look to “Mr. Green” in the dairy aisle while never even pausing with your cart. 

On 6/13/2022 at 8:51 AM, crash_davis said:

Old but good video giving an idea of just how expansive and old the universe is. Anyone who believes that we are the ONLY sentient life in this universe is delusional and should check into a mental hospital. The valid question is, have we or are we being visited?

To answer that, just remember that in this universe there are between 100 to 200 BILLION galaxies each with sn average 100 BILLION stars. Many of those 100 to 200 BILLION galaxies are 5-6 BILLION years older than we are. Now imagination the 100s of MILLIONS of civilizations which have BILLIONS of years head start on us. Could just a few of those civilizations have solved space, time, and gravity?

If any of those civilizations were anything like ours, they've already destroyed themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

... They'll wave off the sum of human understanding of the laws of physics ...

UAP phenomena have been observed/recorded moving/flying with changes in direction/speed that defy our understanding of physics (inertia).  Anyone who isn't agnostic on the the issue of UAP has, imo, relied upon assumptions to validate what they want to be true.  A lot of folks tout the mathematical probabilities of extraterrestrial life finding us on earth based upon a set of variables and it never seems to occur to these folk to check their biases/assumptions.  These arguments invariably assume that we evolved on this planet in isolation.  That assumption may or may not be true.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

... Look, the person who walks out in front of cameras and announces “ETs are real,  they’re here, and we’ve got a spaceman” is going to become the most well-known human being in history.  ...

Col. Philip J Corso waited until he was on his deathbed to publish The Day After Roswell where he claimed to be part of a DOD program to reverse engineer alien technology.  

19 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The more the claims pile up, the harder it is.  And the claims never stop at “there’s some wreckage that’s really odd, there’s no good known explanation for, and no one is talking about it.” No, no we are up to dozens of crashed TIE fighters with their pilots, it’s happening world wide, we took one from Mussolini, we’re in a race with the Russians to reverse-engineer. 

Look, the person who walks out in front of cameras and announces “ETs are real,  they’re here, and we’ve got a spaceman” is going to become the most well-known human being in history.  It’s going to be species changing. You’re telling me that DJT isn’t making that appearance? Or Modi? Or Putin? Come on. 

To me whether or not there's alien craft is the smaller part of this mystery. It's very likely there isn't, but the most interesting part is we've gone from decades of nutters and a disgruntled cast off contractor being the ones carrying this torch to all of a sudden within a couple of years the US military and multiple members of the US Intelligence community not only saying it but putting their names on it. All during the same 2 years that coincides with the former US President leaking large amounts of US intelligence and Russia invading Ukraine.

The reasoning behind this drastic change in a decades long stance by our IC and DoD is what's perplexing me. 

Edited by Hermanator

I’ll say this about the “Tic Tacs” and other sightings of objects that appear to violate what we know about how air travel works. First, if you look at the most advanced combat aircraft in the world, its physical performance is unremarkable compared with plenty of earlier tech.  It’s the best because of how it’s networked and how (not) observable) it is. 

Second, an aircraft that was capable of making your sensors believe it was violating laws of physics, accelerating at unheard of speeds, not having a heat signature, etc…..would be far more useful and interesting to the DoD than an aircraft that actually did those things. 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I’ll say this about the “Tic Tacs” and other sightings of objects that appear to violate what we know about how air travel works. First, if you look at the most advanced combat aircraft in the world, its physical performance is unremarkable compared with plenty of earlier tech.  It’s the best because of how it’s networked and how (not) observable) it is. 

Second, an aircraft that was capable of making your sensors believe it was violating laws of physics, accelerating at unheard of speeds, not having a heat signature, etc…..would be far more useful and interesting to the DoD than an aircraft that actually did those things. 

The thing about the tic tac video is that we also have the F-18 pilots publicly saying they saw it doing those things.

2 hours ago, bernorange said:

Michael Shellenberger's substack published assertions from unnamed sources claiming corroboration of Grusch's claims:

https://public.substack.com/p/us-has-12-or-more-alien-space-craft

He was also interviewed on FOX:

“Some of the tech is very cutting-edge,” said a source, “and they have to travel to places like Italy, Belgium, and Indonesia to do flight testing. It’s worldwide. 

Ok, so we’re going to take this shit from the literal wide-open skies of the American West and take it to…..some of the most densely populated nations in Europe. And that’s where we’re gonna fly it around. Got it. 

One source estimated there were only between 100 and 700 individuals in government or working for government contractors who know about the retrieved crash

Ok, now there’s 500 people who know we have a spaceman and none of them got a good cell phone photo. 

It’s not clear that the programs are under democratic authority. “Only certain politicians and presidents who grew up in this world, who touched this program, get read in,” said a source.

My brother in Christ, this is basically the Order of the Holy Grail for the 21st century. 

I need to be clear— the numbers say it’s more likely than not that there’s some kind of thinking meat somewhere in the universe.  That’s a very different thing than “every few months a spaceman crashes on a planet with 4 billion cell phones and the best video we got is some grainy F-18 footage from the noughties. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, MalibuSheriff said:

Wow.  Was just reading about him and https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ʻOumuamua

He was on a UofC podcast that was mind numbing.  One of those where you’re sober but feel high.  I do believe something is out there.  And I don’t believe they’re casually coming to and from.  Something like what you linked in the new story seems plausible.  

edit: 

Edited by ChiTownDoc

13 hours ago, MalibuSheriff said:

The sensationalist bullshit writing about science stuff is so over the top and annoying. Nobody in the scientific community is saying anything about aliens. It's the dickhead click hungry journalists that bastardize everything. 

A decade ago a meteor that was the first identified as coming from deep space to hit the earth splashed down in the ocean. Multiple observatories were able to triangulate it's path and narrow down it's impact point to about 1 square km. Dr Loeb sourced funding for an expedition to go and attempt to retrieve parts of this meteor to see what we can learn from analyzing the first known interstellar object to hit the earth. Preliminary basic analysis on board shows it could contain metal concentrations not typical on earth although one of the rare metals it detected was previously used in the manufacturing of airplane engine in WW2 times. That's why they need to get it back to Harvard to really analyze these particles in depth. There's nothing about aliens with this. 

Dr Loeb is spearheading the Galileo Project to attempt to source testable data about potential UAP phenomenon since the military isn't exactly forthright with it's collected data for true scientific analysis. He's a believer that the only way to attempt to answer these questions is by actively hunting the data and not just waiting for it to fall in our laps as the scientific community has done with this subject up to this point. As he says "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence but extraordinary evidence requires extraordinary funding".

Here's info right from the source if you want to know about this expedition to papa new guinea. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

On 6/11/2023 at 8:02 AM, bernorange said:

Col. Philip J Corso waited until he was on his deathbed to publish The Day After Roswell where he claimed to be part of a DOD program to reverse engineer alien technology.  

Fortunately we have much more advanced grifting best practices these days.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Fortunately we have much more advanced grifting best practices these days.

Also, I've seen Corso from archival interview footage on the "History" channel.  He certainly didn't wait until his death bed to make these claims.  Probably waited until he wanted to get extra cash for his retirement.  The masses love a story and apparently conspiracies.  We have wonderful imaginations when comes down to it, and it's easily preyed upon.  

• Like 1

On 6/9/2023 at 10:33 AM, Smax said:

No a physicists but I did stay at a Holiday Inn recently, its always bothered me when I hear people talk about FTL travel or time travel and someone always chimes in "based on the laws of physics"

It makes me pause and think, what the hell do we know about physics? Our species has only be able to fly for slightly over a 100 years, we've barely touched space, yes Einstein and his contemporaries have advanced human knowledge but do we really know enough to make statements like "based on the laws of physics"?

I liken it to a first grader who recently learned addition and subtraction making a statement about the laws of mathematics. Seems egotistical to me

end rant

Gotta chime in here. If it were possible to get a ship up to FTL the stresses would be unfathomable even if you slowly accelerated. Just 1 microscopic piece of space dust would wreck the ship, so you gotta develop some kind of shield. The obstacles are endless unless you can get Scotty to time travel back and give us the recipe for transparent aluminum.

37 minutes ago, RPM said:

Gotta chime in here. If it were possible to get a ship up to FTL the stresses would be unfathomable even if you slowly accelerated. Just 1 microscopic piece of space dust would wreck the ship, so you gotta develop some kind of shield. The obstacles are endless unless you can get Scotty to time travel back and give us the recipe for transparent aluminum.

Why does it need to be transparent?

7 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

Yea, I saw the movie but I guess I am being obtuse. 

I Dont Get It Kenan Thompson GIF - I Dont Get It Kenan Thompson ...

Glass is extremely heavy and brittle. Transparent aluminum weighs about 1/4 as much, is stronger and less prone to damage. Plus it's a major plot line Roddenberry came up with. Look at it like this, would you rather have a normal glass windshield or a transparent aluminum windshield when TxTow is lobbing chunks of concrete at you in oncoming traffic?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RPM said:

Glass is extremely heavy and brittle. Transparent aluminum weighs about 1/4 as much, is stronger and less prone to damage. Plus it's a major plot line Roddenberry came up with. Look at it like this, would you rather have a normal glass windshield or a transparent aluminum windshield when TxTow is lobbing chunks of concrete at you in oncoming traffic?

But why would it need to be transparent when they had view screens for spaceships? 

Aaaanyway. Thanks for being informative.

9 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

But why would it need to be transparent when they had view screens for spaceships? 

Why have windshields when you can have viewscreens in cars? I don't freakin know. But using the Enterprise as an example there are roughly 3000 portholes around the ship. Having served below deck underway, it's really nice to get a look outside now and then. Not sure a picture of outside would achieve the same effect. Anyway, bottom line is weight.

• Hook 'Em 2