Point and laugh at Shaka Smart

Wulaw Horn

1 hour ago, HookEm said:

Watching Arizona last night, and watching Ramey airball the final shot, brought back flashbacks of his horrid game vs. ACU that cost Shaka his job.  In that game Ramey was 1-7 FG, 0-3 3PT, 4 TOs.  And we lost by 1.

I really liked Ramey by the time he was done at Texas, but man those early years were hot and cold. 

Was talking Hunter vs Ramey yesterday and the ACU game came up. He’s the basketball Keaontay Ingram. A moment or 2 overshadowing an otherwise decent career. 

On 2/28/2023 at 7:27 PM, Dbeasy said:

I can’t believe this guy is doing what he’s doing, doing what he did before he came to Texas and stopped doing at Texas, then started doing again. WTF?

image.jpeg.ddd6b28b4ce5234f88d0e05676f0684e.jpeg
Shaka still gon Shaka. Fraud still can’t live up to his seed and gets “upset” (not really) again. 

image.jpeg.8c35b5ab55d75c3748609a2b5e4e1e66.jpeg

• Haha 1

I’d like to lead you all in some breathing exercises to help us get through the rest of tonight’s games.

Havent seen Marquette play all season until today. Supposed to have the best backcourt? I guess. 3 TOs left with less than a minute left? Breathing exercises in crunchtime during a TO? Some irregular coaching there but seems familiar.
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Havent seen Marquette play all season until today. Supposed to have the best backcourt? I guess. 3 TOs left with less than a minute left? Breathing exercises in crunchtime during a TO? Some irregular coaching there but seems familiar.

"OK, guys. It's crunch time. Let's take a minute to take our mind off the game and work on our breathing exercises. I don't have enough coaching knowledge to fill the entire timeout."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1