Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

4 minutes ago, cdain3 said:
46 minutes ago, Thiefery said:
not gonna even lie.. i really didn't know much about Thompson.. and watching his brief HUDL.. i'm ok that he chose UCF

Thank god you're not our Dline coach.

Sounds just like our ex Dline coach, though .... 

image.jpeg.2b994283760fce860fe49543ce8ff386.jpeg

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

How long before we start talking about how shitty Brooks is and how glad we are that a scholly wasn’t wasted?

pretty sure you’re joking but honestly he has always been an overrated recruit. most of his hype originated with the long arms but he lacks elite speed and ball skills. I doubt sark had even made his offer commitable. trust the coaching staff on this one, we dodged a bullet. 

• Haha 3

Man the meltdown here is really not warranted. Brooks, while an unquestionably excellent prospect, was always one Texas was playing from behind on. Losing him to Ohio State or Bama is the kind of thing that happens when you’ve been ass for a decade. Thompson - a Florida kid who is redundant with an existing commit chose to stay in Florida. Oh no! Land Finkley and Brown and he becomes a distant memory, all of us wondering why he was a take in the first place.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

You know how some people say "you never know what worse luck your bad luck saved you from?"  Those people are right.

Well South Austin’s mom says that life is like a box of butt plugs ya never know which one you’re gunna get.   

8 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

ok, we got Robinson, Williams, and Hutson making decisions this week. That alone should boost the morale around here. Did I miss anyone?

Well Robertson is making a college decision, but I guess Bijan might be deciding on an enchilada at Matt's El Rancho?

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting