Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

On 1/9/2022 at 11:40 AM, Cairn Horn88 said:

quote:

Saban on NIL: "We need some kind of national legislation to control that. There will be an imbalance as to who dominates college football if it isn’t regulated."

While we are it, perhaps we need some national legislation on coach's salaries.  Otherwise, that may get out of control and result in imbalances too!

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, closetohumping said:

LOL, more like "them fucks in College Station are spending way too much money!!!"

yeah, it’s fucking hilarious. Bamma? Crying unfair? Why?  Oh, ‘cause it’s legal? Okthxbi 

Aggy out dirtying Bamma. We’ve all lived to see it gents.

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Davis Lane said:

Word.

f21423fe872f619e7046220716cd5584.gif

U.S. Attorney : Your tenure as boss was a short one. Actually, it was unusual in several ways. Let me put this to you as simply as I can. You can avoid sentencing on these charges if you will testify that in fact, you were not the boss of North Jersey, that in fact, your nephew Anthony Soprano was and is. That he de facto controlled your capos with the backing of two of the New York families communicating through their emissary, John Sacrimoni. We want Johnny Sack. But more than him, we want Mangano and Teresi.

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano : I want to fuck Angie Dickinson, let's see who gets lucky first.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Fud said:

So yesterday LSU offered this 2022 Highland Park WR whose only offer previously was Air Force. I guess Brian Kelly looked at Lad McConkey and Slade Bolden and said "aha!"

https://247sports.com/player/john-rutledge-46129406/

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8370289/61a6845fa018e407e8ce17ae

Looks like he recently ran a 21.73 indoor 200m.

8 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

U.S. Attorney : Your tenure as boss was a short one. Actually, it was unusual in several ways. Let me put this to you as simply as I can. You can avoid sentencing on these charges if you will testify that in fact, you were not the boss of North Jersey, that in fact, your nephew Anthony Soprano was and is. That he de facto controlled your capos with the backing of two of the New York families communicating through their emissary, John Sacrimoni. We want Johnny Sack. But more than him, we want Mangano and Teresi.

Corrado 'Junior' Soprano : I want to fuck Angie Dickinson, let's see who gets lucky first.

One of the all time great lines from the Sopranos.

• Hook 'Em 2

https://sports.yahoo.com/nick-saban-federal-legislation-needed-on-nil-rules-to-prevent-competitive-imbalance-184842142.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=ma

I think what is a little concerning is how is that used to get players to decide where they go to school, because I don't think that was the intention," Saban said. "I don't think that would be the NCAA's intention. I think we probably need some kind of national legislation to sort of control that to some degree, because I think there will be an imbalance relative to who can dominate college football if that's not regulated in some form or fashion.

"And the more we get to players making money and players actually having the opportunity to make money, which I'm not opposed to, maybe there's some circumstance where there has to be some kind of an agreement between both the school and the player as to what their commitment is to what they choose to do because that is something, making commitments and fulfilling them, that is probably important to having a chance to be successful."

Edited by Cairn Horn88
  • Haha 2

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting