Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

I don’t know shit about NIL but if kids can get cash going forward from shie companies NIKE is definitely the way to go. Nike could give every kid on every Nike school roster a $1000 and they would have most if not all that money back in a week because those kids would all go buy 5 pairs of Nike shoes.  

2 hours ago, Texas Wahoo said:

I think this means Nike over Adidas.  It might mean something, or it might mean nothing.

It’s a reference to Travis Scott’s song “Sicko Mode” basically saying sign with us “Texas” since we’re with Nike and A&M is with Adidas

Edited by JohnnyTapia
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

You all keep talking about the wrong stuff. Inside Texas, closetojumping, and several others have reported Texas is way behind on NIL. 
It's all about dropping bags and Texas doesn't seem like they are doing it. 

Well those are two different things. But we’re behind on both so I guess it’s a difference without a distinction

3 minutes ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

If it’s Hayes, it’s probably over

Why any DB recruit would believe anything else after they give you the Heisman to hold I’ll never know. The Thorpe is a genuinely obtainable goal to strive toward for Anderson. The Heisman simply isn’t.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Why any DB recruit would believe anything else after they give you the Heisman to hold I’ll never know. The Thorpe is a genuinely obtainable goal to strive toward for Anderson. The Heisman simply isn’t.

They hand that Manziel Heisman to every recruit that walk through the door. It’s quite pathetic how much they milk it. 

3 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

This is some powerful recruit pic pedantry. At least people know the Heisman on sight.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Help me understand where we are on DL recruiting.  At Edge we have Derrick Brown.  At DL we have Ross and Swanson.  We just got a crystal ball for Aaron Bryant.  How many spots are left for Finkley, Bledsoe, Abor,  and Wiggins?  

Lol…we ain’t getting anyone that good.

18 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Help me understand where we are on DL recruiting.  At Edge we have Derrick Brown.  At DL we have Ross and Swanson.  We just got a crystal ball for Aaron Bryant.  How many spots are left for Finkley, Bledsoe, Abor,  and Wiggins?  

I’d not even mention Abor. Maybe Wiggins. 

Finkley, Bledsoe, and Bryant are all takes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting