CWS Game 12: Texas vs. Mississippi State 6:55 CDT First Pitch

sidis

That double steal with Antico out at third looks silly
I'm not a fan of "tactical Pierce" but that was a missed hit and run sign on Zub, idiot announcers of course didnt even mention it. You don't do a double steal on 2-0.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Pierce was late on his moves last night too. Seems to be a thing. 

He always tries to squeeze that 1 extra out when it's obvious his pitcher is done. He did the same thing the last time Texas went to Omaha.

2 minutes ago, LonghornJudas said:

Foot outside...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well, they were getting that call in the 8th - literally in the opposite batter's box. Then our pitchers come in and it has to be right down the pipe to get a strike.

If there's going to be all these clocks, there should be limit on cumulative mound time for the coach, to include the walk from the dugout.  Get our fat ass out there, have your chat, and get back in the dugout.  I hate watching these fat fucks waddle out to the mound. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

i just dont understand why you have a 90% base runner on 1st why the fuck you dont take the first pitch while fake bunting... let him get to 2nd and THEN bunt.    guy on 3rd 1 out is a HELL of a lot different than guy on 2 with 1 out. 

Totally agree.

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

i just dont understand why you have a 90% base runner on 1st why the fuck you dont take the first pitch while fake bunting... let him get to 2nd and THEN bunt.    guy on 3rd 1 out is a HELL of a lot different than guy on 2 with 1 out. 

pierce...

If not for dumb anti vaccine Wolfpack cunts, we wouldn’t be fucked on this rain delay.  Congrats stupid people!   

last I checked, we start at 6:00p, we would be done by now.  But god bless your Freedoms.  You fucking children. 

Edited by Lobo