2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

Im pretty sure you generally have to be likable in order to land sponsorships. Maybe corn fertilizer companies can be a little less restrictive.

They are used to weak armed QBs with accuracy and attitude issues at Nebraska. I’m sure several local grain elevators will sponsor him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/9/2022 at 9:00 AM, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

After some digging we do have one connection with our recent hire of Tyler Johnson as recruiting operations coordinator who came from Jacksonville state. 

Edit: This tweet was posted 25 minutes ago and she has already liked it.

Some ideal measurables, but didn’t list  arm length or hand size so ….  do not want??

Isn't the red flag with Katy RB's that they always have a lot of mileage on them heading into college because of the offense they run?

I don't think Texas would look at him regardless, but outside of Rodney Anderson I can't think of a RB out of there recently that has done anything at the college level.

20 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I think the real red flag is that all they do is run through wide open lanes so they’re usually drastically overrated. 

Plus, I think if you are use to running through wide open lanes, the UT offense over the previous 12 years may not be a good fit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

Isn't the red flag with Katy RB's that they always have a lot of mileage on them heading into college because of the offense they run?

I don't think Texas would look at him regardless, but outside of Rodney Anderson I can't think of a RB out of there recently that has done anything at the college level.

The huge red flag with this guy is that he moved high schools multiple times. Played at Pearland, Katy Taylor, and Katy. 

Edited by Atticus
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Someone's about to get a QB upgrade. He's the real deal IMO

https://247sports.com/player/dematrius-davis-46042948/

Agree. One of the best QBs in Texas high school history. Two 6A D1 ‘ships, probably should have had three if their coach didn’t totally change their offensive plan in the 2020 semi final. 

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)