2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

closetojumping

Just now, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Slightly better shit is a bad take. hes a good college QB and better than what we have. He can sling it.

Rattler is a turnover machine that's been benched multiple times at OU.

You could plug a bunch of different QBs in Riley's system that would have been much better than Rattler. He's not good. 

5 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Roach saying Ewers is staying at Ohio State. 

4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Oh I am so here for the meltdown in 3… 2… 1…

I don't see why there will be a meltdown. Ewers is clearly an idiot. He's going to wind up transferring, so all he's doing is wasting time while other QBs solidify roles elsewhere. 

Ewers' dad was letting people know a month or so ago that his son was transferring "somewhere" after the Michigan game. Sounds like his son told him to get fucked.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don't see why there will be a meltdown. Ewers is clearly an idiot. He's going to wind up transferring, so all he's doing is wasting time while other QBs solidify roles elsewhere. 

Ewers' dad was letting people know a month or so ago that his son was transferring "somewhere" after the Michigan game. Sounds like his son told him to get fucked.

This. I don't get it. If you have the tools and have film to show it, the NFL is going to draft you. It doesn't matter what school you play for. Josh Allen from Wyoming is the poster boy for this. 

Why the fuck would Ewers stay at OSU battling out with the other QBs when he could transfer to a zillion schools are probably start immediately or w/in a year? And it's not like OSU is going to stop recruiting 5 star QBs.

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Roach running his fat fucking mouth about it probably didn’t help any. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

I mean now that Ewers is allegedly a no go I’d take him, sure

Roach said he doesn't EXPECT Ewers to go in the portal. I'm definitely not taking his word in particular as gospel, not going to expect the opposite, just that I think it's a decent possibility still. 

29 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Rattler is going to ASU and fuck anyway who wanted him at Texas

From OU Insider

I’m told UCLA and Arizona State are likely destinations.

Source informs me he fully intends to go play in the Pac-12, and USC is certainly not the destination.

You can connect the dots as to what may be motivating that desire to head west.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

From OU Insider

I’m told UCLA and Arizona State are likely destinations.

Source informs me he fully intends to go play in the Pac-12, and USC is certainly not the destination.

You can connect the dots as to what may be motivating that desire to head west.

He wants to work on his tan?

• Haha 2

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)