Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

On 6/16/2023 at 12:53 PM, TexasRenegade said:

The simpletons still haven't figured it out.  Sharp and A&M knew about bringing us in and were on board with it for the same reason everyone else was (cash pool)

Bjork was the sacrificial dumbass they let go code red to save face with the alumni...

For that scenario to be true, the sequence of events doesn't make sense.... talkiebird calls zwerneman, instant presser convened with bjork, WITHOUT the agreement of the league cigars

aggy broke the news before the rest of league was ready to do so

the reveal of a move of this magnitude is carefully orchestrated

in addition, for 72 hours, from wednesday until 1045am saturday morning, looch had the troops gathering for a runaway scrape destination birmingham

if bjork was sacrificial and sharpe wasn't throwing a hissy-fit, the pitchforks and torches would not have been on the march for almost 3 days

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

For that scenario to be true, the sequence of events doesn't make sense.... talkiebird calls zwerneman, instant presser convened with bjork, WITHOUT the agreement of the league cigars

aggy broke the news before the rest of league was ready to do so

the reveal of a move of this magnitude is carefully orchestrated

in addition, for 72 hours, from wednesday until 1045am saturday morning, looch had the troops gathering for a runaway scrape destination birmingham

if bjork was sacrificial and sharpe wasn't throwing a hissy-fit, the pitchforks and torches would not have been on the march for almost 3 days

The pitchfork and torches were on the move to give sharp and company cover.  Bjork didn't know squat but Sharp did.  The fact that Bjork was the front man on A&Ms response tells me that.  For all I know the leak to Zwinnerman came from Sharp.  Sharp is perfectly capable of throwing public hissy fits.  The fact that he kept his mouth shut and let Bjork be the face of it tells me he knew.

• Like 1

I hope somebody writes a definitive history on all of this. 

I think the UT Triumvirate and OU finalized the deal with Sankey. Then Eltife informed Sharp out of professional curiosity. Sharp being a petty little bitch leaked it to Brent Z.

But yes, Bjork being kept in the dark seems very plausible due to his full on regarded public statements. I think it’s entirely possible that Brent Z was the second aggy to find out. 

On 6/20/2023 at 7:51 PM, ATXhorn17 said:

I wouldn’t — Jimbo is a known quantity. I’d much rather him go 8-4 in ‘23 to save his job than have A&M hire someone like Traylor, etc.

yes - this is a very real danger

if we have even a decent year (9 wins? 10 with a bdf title win or bowl win?)

and aggy hold serve at 6-6

then aggy have a very real problem

if boomhauer can't conjure a miracle season this year, they risk a very major embarassment at pyle in 24

not saying it's in the cards but after the public masturbation over 24 at pyle they have to win

the alternative to not having to win is to make a first-year corch the escapegoat

which means aggy spent $100m on buyouts and a new staff to avoid the risk of a raping at pyle

On 6/20/2023 at 9:35 PM, Magus Ossis said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing them at a hard-earned 4-6 going into the last two weeks of the season, including a brilliant near-win over Bama. Then they dominate mighty ACU and drop a huge turd into LSU’s punch bowl for a second season in a row to improve from last year’s five wins by exactly one. Cleetus cheers the turnaround, Jimbo stays, the mercs leave, and 24 is set up to be a flaming pile of slightly-used Collie food.

6-6 won't do it

looch is selling NEXT LEVEL FOOTBALL

they are quadrulpling down on boomhauer and he is either going to conjure a miracle or implode at 300 atmospheres

something has to give this year

On 6/21/2023 at 4:01 PM, Longhornlove said:

I would rather see them fire him right after we beat the living fuck out of them in their house.

if bo&w is right and it's after 26 or 27 we have the opportunity to rape him twice at pyle

i just can't see how they don't go light-speed cornholio if they lose next year and pull the trigger then

a century and a half of aggy existence is approaching a singularity

we get to travel to the event horizon as witnesseses

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/22/2023 at 9:09 AM, texifornia said:

FzLH7BhXoAEbT9z?format=jpg&name=mediumFzLH7UVWcAQ47l5?format=jpg&name=mediumFzLH7lrWwAECzG9?format=jpg&name=mediumFzLH71FWYAE4-kU?format=jpg&name=mediumFzLH_i6WwAglxy7?format=jpg&name=mediumFzLH_39XgAcUXcU?format=jpg&name=mediumFzLIAJBXwAMle0v?format=jpg&name=mediumFzLIAcRXoAAqQ46?format=jpg&name=medium

Lol holy shit, hook this to my fucking veins. Imagine being this confident but this wrong in every single post lol

On 6/22/2023 at 9:49 AM, SydneyCarton said:

This is pure heroin, straight into my fucking veins.

1) Yeah, we waited until it was fucking legal before we announced we'd give award points.

2.) I notice they're not talking about emulating Texas, I dunno, with the whole 501c3 tax deductible charity thing. Which literally came from people ON THIS FUCKING BOARD and which all of college football has copied, including those worthless shitheels. Of course they don't mention that. Also, notice that no one here bitches about it because we understand reality and knew that copying a winning formula would be inevitable. 

3.) I can think of one thing in Texas that is unique to Austin and hasn't been copied by college station, however: Fucking winning championships. Like ever. In any sport worth a shit. 

This is just the absolute best, I’ve never seen anything better

On 6/22/2023 at 10:44 AM, texifornia said:

FzPNXn_WcAEkbfL?format=jpg&name=mediumFzPNX5aWwAMzRvr?format=jpg&name=mediumFzPNYPUWYAANiXt?format=jpg&name=mediumFzPNYlmWAAIGIPe?format=jpg&name=medium

Disregard. This is way better! The imaginary timeline is HILARIOUS! Source level zero lolol

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Gibson is slow and plays against trash competition at one of the biggest college factory high schools in the country 

Screenshot_20230624-231835_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230624-231856_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230624-231906_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230624-231923_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230624-231944_Chrome.jpg

Saying all this after going 5-7 last year is the chef’s kiss for me…

• Hook 'Em 2

I mean just reading texaggy banter you'd think aggy has won multiple conference/national titles in recent years. Livvy Dunne ain't got nothing on the mental gymnasts at Texags.

On 6/23/2023 at 5:27 PM, ousux said:
On 6/23/2023 at 11:17 AM, Hagbard Celine said:
TxDOT is totally infested
Texas Forest Service
DPS

DPS has always been heavy on aggy, but it seems in recent years the professionalism has gone waaay down. This leads me to believe even more aggy are choosing that career path these days.

I'm in Pensacola.... Was out at Pensacola Beach today and I've got a Longhorn beach chair. Anyway, Escambia County sheriff on beach duty drives by and says, jokingly, "I need y'all to get this Texas stuff off my beach"

Now, being in Pensacola, which is basically lower Alabama, I thought this dude was a bama fan just having a little fun. Nope.... Freaking aggy.

• Haha 7
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, ousux said:
5 hours ago, TBD said:

I mean just reading texaggy banter you'd think aggy has won multiple national titles in recent years.

They just won one this week. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Old vander54 wouldn't be shocked to see them go 11-1 but would be if they roll out a 7-5. That's about as far to the wrong side of history as even an aggy can get. 

His sunshine pumping is divine, nothing more insane that his takes on Jimbo having vacant scholarships as something pre planned

56 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

They suck at LB, OL, and DB. They are an injury away from sucking at QB. There is no way this roster wins more than 8 games.

Looking at their schedule, I'd say 9 of their opponents will be better than them...so 5-7 repeat is my prediction with the assumed stumblefucking into 2 wins they shouldn't get. Should give a round of raises and extensions if they win 7 or 8 games with their shitshow team. Of course, the people getting those raises and extensions would be the ones that built the shitshow team but still.

Edited by Bevo14

39 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Analysis is easy when you know the final answer

I think 6-6 is the pick this year but they do always seem to win one they shouldn't

From the screenshot I'd say loses to arky and tenn seem likey so I'll split that to settle in on 7-5

Edited by Mr. Mojo Risin'
  • Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, cafe society said:

Not sure about the Hogs but I definitely think Hugh Freeze could open a can of whoop ass when Auburn visits Kroger.

Depends. What’s the call girl situation in the station?

• Hook 'Em 1

Couple of losses by mid-season and I could see some of those mercenary guys aggy “bagged” losing interest and being more concerned with staying healthy for the portal bid season. That combined with the bread they have for depth could make the latter part of the season interesting.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread