Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

7 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

An aggy acquaintance once tried to tell me that aggy was a superior rival for Texas for several moronic reasons.  I asked him if he understood the difference between aggy and Okie to Texas fans, and he asked what it was.  I told him that aggy is a fart and Okie is a turd.  Both stink and are unwanted, but Okie has substance, can occasionally be made to be useful, and belongs in a bowl.  He failed to see the humor and truth of the analogy.

Username checks out. I guess not surprising the Aggie failed to adhere to your obvious expertise. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

If we get all of Davis, Washington, Saina, and Smith we are going to get the goods.  Billy has already said Smith is an absolute must-get, no excuse to lose recruit.

And several months back they said he was a lock, and then we became a legit player. And no one has really walked that back on their boards. They basically talked Smith into being an unheralded Anthony Hill before we established ourselves in that recruitment. It’s going to be Fukushima meltdown, but entirely of their own perceptional making. 

BartScotf.gif 

Edited by SydneyCarton

I assume the Jason Howell guy is just a useful idiot who actually believes all of what he’s posting because he’s too stupid and aggified to know any different. There is almost no way he could be posting what he posts while knowing better. He’d have to be a pure sociopath and I’d expect a better lot in life for someone without a conscience than junior level recruiting imbecile for texags. 

The Brauninger guy is clearly so far in the tank that there is no climbing out. He doesn’t even know he’s in the tank. He thinks he’s seeing it all clearly. ATM hasn’t had “growing momentum” since the rest of the world figured out NIL and their bag game got marginalized. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I assume the Jason Howell guy is just a useful idiot who actually believes all of what he’s posting because he’s too stupid and aggified to know any different. There is almost no way he could be posting what he posts while knowing better. He’d have to be a pure sociopath and I’d expect a better lot in life for someone without a conscience than junior level recruiting imbecile for texags. 

The Brauninger guy is clearly so far in the tank that there is no climbing out. He doesn’t even know he’s in the tank. He thinks he’s seeing it all clearly. ATM hasn’t had “growing momentum” since the rest of the world figured out NIL and their bag game got marginalized. 

Well he did work at Orabgenloods for like a half decade so this checks out. It also makes your next sentence even more hilarious. 

image.thumb.png.1646de22eb0b9ec034259531511958e1.png

Ryan joined TexAgs in August of 2015. A college baseball player at McNeese State (Class of '09), he moved to College Station in 2010 to pursue a Master's in sport management at Texas A&M. Since receiving his degree, Ryan has been active in the youth sports scene in the Brazos Valley, the state, and region — including a summer stint with USA Baseball. He is a member of the TexAgs Recruiting team and a baseball analyst.

The McNeese St, a&m degree, youth sports trifecta. It’s no surprise he fought Taylor Hamm on the sidelines of a high school football game. That motherfucker dreams of saving enough money to buy a track home in Montgomery County. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Well he did work at Orabgenloods for like a half decade so this checks out. It also makes your next sentence even more hilarious. 

The McNeese St, a&m degree, youth sports trifecta. It’s no surprise he fought Taylor Hamm on the sidelines of a high school football game. That motherfucker dreams of saving enough money to buy a track home in Montgomery County. 

but how many 17 year olds has he followed into a bathroom?  Can he clean pools?

23 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Fuck you man. I live 500 yards from Montgomery county and I’ve been petitioning them to change the county line for 3 years now so I can claim this honor. Don’t fuck with my grand ambitions sir. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Fuck you man. I live 500 yards from Montgomery county and I’ve been petitioning them to change the county line for 3 years now so I can claim this honor. Don’t fuck with my grand ambitions sir. 

The only way you’d ever have a chance to win this legal battle is to reverse your gastric bypass surgery 12 months out from then court appearance and buy a residency next to Ketchum’s at the Golden Corral. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The only way you’d ever have a chance to win this legal battle is to reverse your gastric bypass surgery 12 months out from then court appearance and buy a residency next to Ketchum’s at the Golden Corral. 

Not sure the local sewage systems could handle that load.

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Is Brauninger the one that Billy sent to Malik Jefferson's house the night before he committed? Then harassed Malik at the all-American bowl practices about whether he could flip before early enrolling?

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/19/2023 at 6:22 AM, JesusSweatDuck said:

20230619_072217.jpg

20230619_072218.jpg

20230619_072221.jpg

20230619_072222.jpg

Can someone please explain how one jokeys for position? Is it like a comedic game of thrones? Do they line everyone up on stage and just let them engage in a princess bride style battle of wits to the death?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, TexasTroll said:

TexFags sure have a lot of ads for CLOROX DEEP CLEANER

Jizz stains???

OR

The Explore Yogurt alternative ads??

soooo telling.

Not to kill the joke, but those are targeted to the person browsing the page, not TexAgs unless they are sponsorships (which they aren't in this case).

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Not to kill the joke, but those are targeted to the person browsing the page, not TexAgs unless they are sponsorships (which they aren't in this case).

I have seen what you said stated a few times over the last couple of years. If a person does not know that by now, let them remain in their ignorance. It makes it entertaining for the rest of us.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

That’s what you say when you have no chance whatsoever at getting a top receiver you wanted.

Or if aggy, it means his hands are "too dark".

"His hands sounded much, um, bigger on the radio."

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, speed817 said:

Only Chevy, Dooney & Bourke, and Spirit for Texags....

[Napoleon googles “Dooney & Bourke” to find out what kind of liquor it is…

…discovers that it is not a liquor… and then wonders if “Spirit” is a category of adult beverages or something else.]

11 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

[Napoleon googles “Dooney & Bourke” to find out what kind of liquor it is…

…discovers that it is not a liquor… and then wonders if “Spirit” is a category of adult beverages or something else.]

Cars, Clothes, Aviation , just like the post he was replying to

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread