Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

33 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The Russian state media talking heads are more genuine and honest than Bildo Liucci. He is the most witless, biased, uncreative, cross-eyed, disheveled, self-important, spineless rube in the entire college sport universe. I challenge anyone to name someone more dishonest and pompous than this goober.

Got to give credit.  He basically makes a living being a mouth piece and pumping sunshine for the Ag coaching staff (outside of the month or two when it is obvious said staff he just spent years pumping is on the way out).  He basically does no work and gets paid, probably a good amount of money doing so.

I would feel bad for the Aggies he misleads and rips off.  But it's no sin to take suckers' money. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

The Russian state media talking heads are more genuine and honest than Bildo Liucci. He is the most witless, biased, uncreative, cross-eyed, disheveled, self-important, spineless rube in the entire college sport universe. I challenge anyone to name someone more dishonest and pompous than this goober.

Hunter Goodwin owns and operates Texags and Luicci is nothing more than his Pinocchio. He’s a dickhead, but even he laughs at the audacity of anyone taking Luiici seriously.

image.png.0e71cde36d27fec339639fdbfe1a714d.png

We'll never know because they aren't likely to win big this year or "10+" games. 

These are both highly decorated Aggies, presumably generals because they have stars and high school rings and shit in addition to the holy Ag tag. Bling City. I know this will sound sorta crazy, but one wonders if they may not be terribly objective. I know! I know! But hear me out on this.

They clearly believe that just about everybody wants to be an Aggie. These nationally ranked players are plugged into A&M's every move desperately hoping that A&M performs well enough so the player can go to the secret school of his dreams: Texas A&M Uninversity home of the Fightin' Texas Aggies from Texas.

They believe the ebil sports press follows their every move with utter fascination and fear while determined to keep dripping rohypnol into the nose of the sleeping giant to keep that honorable Titan down. 

I think most of us college fans think of improving to a ten win season or better as a means of holding onto verballed recruits and just maybe pull in a few who are leaning our way. Note that the Aggies don't even dare name a division or conference championship just ten wins and likely three losses to the teams they're competing with for the talent.

Aggies seem to expect a massive ejaculation of talent headed for their honest faces from a similar result. The five stars are all just dying to be Aggies just like the winners of the Aggie Cosplayniest Medal of Honor quoted above.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

I'm sure this has already been brought up here, but how many times in the entire history of aggie football have the won 10 games or more?

They throw it around every summer as if it a regular occurrence and sure to happen in the upcoming season.

I looked it up. They have a grand total of twelve 10+ win seasons in the entire history of the program. Only one in the last 25 years.

1919, 1939, 1975, 1976, 1985. 1987, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1998, 2012

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Orange&White said:

I'm sure this has already been brought up here, but how many times in the entire history of aggie football have the won 10 games or more?

They throw it around every summer as if it a regular occurrence and sure to happen in the upcoming season.

I looked it up. They have a grand total of twelve 10+ win seasons in the entire history of the program. Only one in the last 25 years.

1919, 1939, 1975, 1976, 1985. 1987, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1998, 2012

And 1985-1994 those lying goobers were slapped with multiple bowl bans & Double Secret probation for massive cheating that, along with SMU, led to the destruction of the SWC.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

They count ‘20 because 9-1 all sec games.  And of course they think it’s the powers that keep them down that kept them out of the playoff that year. 

And of those 9 wins, their opponents had a combined record of 31-52. Gauntlet I’ll tell you. Beat juggernaut and winless vandy by 5 at home and got hammered by Alabama.
  • Haha 1

That sounds like a winning argument in NIL landscape. If we’ve learning anything in our downtimes in it’s that football recruits tend to really struggle between taking more money or taking less money.

On 6/25/2023 at 2:59 AM, Rickylovesweed said:

Somebody needs to invite Daddy98 over here. I would pay money to watch him and CTJ have some discussions about recruiting. 

I would also pay to see this. It would be like tossing an armless crab into a tank with a hungry octopus

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/29/2023 at 9:33 AM, closetojumping said:

It was a simple UT hat. I wasn't decked in burnt orange from head to toe. One should be able to wear an article of clothing that reps a brand they like without the concern of being accosted at any moment by an aggie. Maybe I'm just an idealist.

It's totally awesome when it happens to me.   I say "oh, I didn't go to Texas, I just think the logo is cool" and they walk away mumbling about "fuckin' t-shirt sip fans". 

• Haha 4

On 6/30/2023 at 12:01 PM, Orange&White said:

They have a grand total of twelve 10+ win seasons in the entire history of the program.

That is their magic number. 12th man, 12 dead in bonfire, 12 10-win seasons. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Gonna catch up the thread. Incoming dump, sorry if already posted.

From Billy:
Fz4rQXjXwAo4x7w?format=jpg&name=large

Fz48D_bWABM80CZ?format=jpg&name=large

Fz653epWAAIWXmo?format=jpg&name=largeFz6536-WcAESyiv?format=jpg&name=largeFz654YzWAAMPuNY?format=jpg&name=largeFz9bpYiWYAMNOk_?format=jpg&name=largeFz9bpycXgAIcfJR?format=jpg&name=largeFz9rnPpXsAENAqx?format=jpg&name=largeFz9rnmaXoAIA31C?format=jpg&name=largeFz9rn8lXsAUXfBr?format=jpg&name=largeFz9roRcWYAUJ42Q?format=jpg&name=largeFz9rpsvX0AAnXbI?format=jpg&name=largeFz9rp_qWYAADAaH?format=jpg&name=large

Fz9taiJWAAA16b1?format=jpg&name=largeFz9ta0nWwAANZkJ?format=jpg&name=largeFz9tbI4XgAAwEQg?format=jpg&name=largeFz9tbduXgAAYklk?format=jpg&name=largeFz9tdFDXsAAh158?format=jpg&name=largeFz9tdbIWYAEQ6VK?format=jpg&name=largeFz9tdwmXoAAVDZj?format=jpg&name=largeFz9teDqXsAA470R?format=jpg&name=largeFz9tfaCXsAA4p8B?format=jpg&name=largeFz9tfyRWYAAOIMW?format=jpg&name=largeFz9veOJXoAEn7cm?format=jpg&name=mediumFz-KNPKWwAMBXWx?format=jpg&name=large

Ahh…the musings and rants of a program and fan base that is in denial to the facts they have been, are and always destined to win nothing.

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, Deej said:

That is their magic number. 12th man, 12 dead in bonfire, 12 10-win seasons. 

12 men on the field makes sense as a metaphor for those idiots as well. 

3 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

6 mill for Arch? They love just making shit up. God they're fucking regarded

Seriously. He’s gotten nothing and wants nothing. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

If aggy was smart (yeah, I know) they should re-apply to the Big 12.. They could set themselves up as the go-to program in the new 12. They could outbid the remaining teams and have a chance at a conference title and potential low playoff seed with the expanded playoff field. They’d get bounced in the playoffs but at least they could hang it on the wall. As it stands, they have absolutely no chance at a conference (or any other) title going forward. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

If aggy was smart (yeah, I know) they should re-apply to the Big 12.. They could set themselves up as the go-to program in the new 12. They could outbid the remaining teams and have a chance at a conference title and potential low playoff seed with the expanded playoff field. They’d get bounced in the playoffs but at least they could hang it on the wall. As it stands, they have absolutely no chance at a conference (or any other) title going forward. 

I can think of another team that is leaving the Big 12 for no good reason now that NIL is allowed

• Hook 'Em 1

image.png.ee60f4baaf8ca3d93c0ae5056673042a.png

Will this dog ever catch its tail?

How many times can they say the same shit over and over as though it's some sort of revelation everytime it's parroted?

Where did that original quote come from about Texas being royalty? One of their visiting fan authors?

22 minutes ago, Deej said:

"They'll try to game the conference..."

Like they did to get their first game against us at home?

They renegotiated their Gentleman’s Agreement from a position of weakness.  Negotiating from a position of weakness is a time honored aggy tradition.  They wanted us out of the conference, they were allowed to win the coin flip for who gets the first home game.  And they’re gonna get skullfucked on their home field.

17 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

They renegotiated their Gentleman’s Agreement from a position of weakness.  Negotiating from a position of weakness is a time honored aggy tradition.  They wanted us out of the conference, they were allowed to win the coin flip for who gets the first home game.  And they’re gonna get skullfucked on their home field.

This is what adds the lulz. It won’t matter where we play those dolts, we are gonna fuck them up. At least if the game was at DKR they’d have the spin angle for the embarrassment due to it being a homer game and crew for us. Careful what you wish for aggy.

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

They really negotiated the Ritz Bits contract from a position of strength.  😂😂😂

• Haha 3

On 6/29/2023 at 11:41 AM, Hank Chinaski said:

Have they ever defined what makes us “arrogant?” I genuinely don’t know. 

Knowing that, no matter how bad things get for us, we're still better than they are.

I mean... is it arrogant if it's true?

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread