Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Nice to see they have distributed their talking points for responding to our success...lol

Also, 12-1 with a Big 12 Championship and a CFP appearance was the "bare minimum" they expected from us???  I guess you guys sharing these screenshots (which I do appreciate) didn't share all their pre-season predictions last year...  lol

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, rowletttxhorn said:

Out of all that, I'm laughing at the "lack of depth" statement more than anything.  Other than interior DL, I'd say we have as much depth as anyone save, maybe, GA or OSU.

Regarding depth, obviously no one has a perfect roster, but both UGA and Ohio State have flawed rosters as well. 

Frankly, Ohio State’s got dogshit at OL and their starting QB is Will Howard. Will Howard is going to lose them some ball games, even with their soft ass schedule. Their non-con for 2024 is one of the shittiest I’ve seen since … Michigan and Georgia in 2023. 

• Hook 'Em 6

45 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The post where the guy says that Texas doesn’t have depth, but due to the work in the transfer portal, now ATM has the required depth to win in the SEC is simply as good as it can possibly get. Just a fantastic post. 

The idiocy is really astounding. The funnier part is that no one calls him out on his stupid ass, completely incorrect post

6064a0395c2d137f0808611327401294.jpg

“They’re certainly not as formidable as some of the teams we’ve hosted since last played them.. countless bama teams, lsu, and Clemson”

Which, whether or not it’s true, would be good for aggy since they’re 4-9 in that list of games. Real solid work there aggy.

• Haha 3

image.png.ec91578267d44b64d0a419d35497a99e.png

image.png.40046ad9b95e59d3e6812eb953948c46.png

image.png.8774c1a83d137c51b0bd801803778ec3.png

image.png.4c56b9d6a5c3bc1099fd5a7fd86e2575.png

image.png.f66e7e5fcfc73506a1eb19d523d8349a.png

image.png.669f528ccb4a30df078fbd68b721b7da.png

spacer.png

image.png.8529246a7b2babe9d0e2060c06c6c45c.png

image.png.23231badf7b75e4e8624e01d25fc5308.png

spacer.png

image.png.a3d170f19817eaa788eda2114db94008.png

image.png.ce02626e3c47b6c1c04e9c73ec73a6f6.png

image.png.cbacbaa3e8767c703a15026bdeec3c42.png

image.png.2eff6ae5ba4fc1e73f0c15a3a60f0961.png

To whom you lost to far more than you defeated.

image.png.213b7c7bc013b4f76cba3fe45e8cb9bf.png

The Elk knows depth which is better even than knowing how to win a national championship. Depth is key, so the smart thing to do is recruit guys whom you know would never start for a good team or even the Aggies. It will take a few years, but eventually Elk will have a roster full of second teamers. Then look out!

Oh, wait a minute. A football genius steps forth to speak of the value of good recruiting:

image.png.07df7fe2e22eaa04251976661049fbc3.png

But how will those known recruits fare against the Fightin' Texas Whozats? from Texas? Depth always wins out in the long run!

• Haha 4

All of their bullshit reads like ninth grade reasoning.  This post, again, includes aggy as having accomplished something:

20240120_075559.jpg

They have never played that schedule.

In 2019, they played all except Tenn and OU.  Lone win versus Miss, 1-3 overall.  Lost to Alabama too, but the Tide was not included in the post.  

Bunch of fuck-ups.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

The more I think about it the more I think we are going to spend the next decade buttfucking the SEC. And I will still read the same nonsense from aggy, because that’s what dipshits do, they act like dipshits. 

They’ll claim sec post Saban is nothing special.  Watch.  

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Here’s the dirty secret- with NiL and sark we were already set to buttfuck Saban. He just sped up the timeline. 

For sure.  That's the diuble whammy DeBoer is facing.  Bama was already trending down.  Hadn't been to the title game since Sark left.

18 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

image.png.42295cf57164d63089bd5bbb9cf95465.png

The Aggie trajectory:

2020 = 9-1
2021 = 8-4

2022 = 5-7
2023 = 7-6

That's quite a trajectory.  If you extrapolate out over the next 20 years, that means that they'll finish 6-6 in 2043. 

Going from 8.2 wins a season to 6.2 wins a season is a trajectory I like, that's for sure.

image.thumb.png.76f83c67de4c56ca0ccdea2aa44e5bea.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

All we heard from them last season was how meh Worthy, Mitchell, Whittington, and Sanders were; now they're irreplaceable.  

Well that’s because they’re all bitter, lying sacks of shit.

• Hook 'Em 3

TIL that it took Sark 3-4 years to start adding quality players via the portal. I guess those two top 10 portal recruits (including the starting QB) after year one don’t count..and neither does that starting CB. I suppose it takes 20+ transfers per cycle for it to even register with them (this coming exactly two short years after the greatest HS recruiting class ever enrolled, mind you).

I also love Captain Hindsight pointing out that the “perfect setup” would have been for TEXAS to remain in the soft Big 12, so they’d have a shot at an automatic CFP bid…this message brought to you by the team that hasn’t even competed for a conference championship since the Clinton administration. Thanks ags—who knew virgins were the best source for sex advice?? 

————

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Reminded me of a great Onion headline that I’ll adapt for this thread.

Aggies’ prayers finally answered 

“No”, says God 

The ideal Texas Travesty headline. Throw in a photo of an aggie (wearing a “Don’t care. Got Jimbo.” shirt, naturally) praying at the alter of the blank National Championship plaque in the empty Hall of Champions. Maybe add an inset of a divorce decree showing $77.6 million payable to Jimbo, a nice picture of Mark Stoops with an enormous , and a photo of fat fuck Melk sawing ‘em off in that ill-fitting suit he bought off the rack at Ross Dress for Less, with a shrug emoji.

Surly Bonus Subtitle: SHIT’S BJORKED!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, DanTheHorn said:

Aggy posts on this page all reflect one feeling regarding how they hope we perform since they do not want to face the reality that they are probably going to get an ass kicking at home.

It's going to be awesome. Them "making" us play at College Station for the first resumed game is not the flex they think it is.

If they'd lost to us on the road, they could at least try to sell that they'd win at home for another year. Instead, we're going to get it out of the way the first season and establish that they do not in fact, run this state. 

Yet another fantastic aggy self-own, their oldest, and finest, tradition. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Just a reminder that the Greatest Recruiting Class of All Time® was 100% above-board. Just some 5-star kids who really wanted to be aggies!

Yes but they were not blue collar lunch pail guys with a chip on their shoulder!

27 minutes ago, Deej said:

All aggy had been missing was BDF coaches. 

Remember, any coach or player going to aggy is already a bonafide SEC caliber player or coach, simply because they are going to aggy. 
Texas only has players and coaches that have no idea how tough the weekly grind is in the SEC and will surely all fail spectacularly. 

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

18 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

Remember, any coach or player going to aggy is already a bonafide SEC caliber player or coach, simply because they are going to aggy. 
Texas only has players and coaches that have no idea how tough the weekly grind is in the SEC and will surely all fail spectacularly. 

CHIEF

Elko KNOWS what it takes to be SEC

I love the whole "tEh sRc Is tOo bIg AnD PhYsIcAl fOr BiG XII!!!111" thing. 

Have these dipshit not played a Matt Campbell ISU team (they have, got busted up, and blocked it out because of convenient memory).

Have they played Bill Snyder or Kileman KSU teams? Again, yes, they have. The typically resulting beatings have, of course, been memory holed. 

Have they played some of Gundy's nastiest teams? Remind me: how did those go for the Aggies? 

I guess they just missed Patterson's TCU teams, which would've been high comedy. 

OU running that weakside power counter on aggy or playing like they wanted to kill us on 10/7? Hysterical. The Aggies would've folded like a cheap tent after Q1. 

Oh yeah, and then there's a little team called Texas that made it's bones in the power running game for more than a season or 2, backed by a nasty run blocking OL. 

Even Tech and Baylor and under the Rapist could get dirt under their fingernails while bludgeoning an opponent into submission. 

UW? Don't even get me started.

NEVER MIND that we get treated like the Super Bowl week in and week out in this conference, ESPECIALLY after announcing our leaving. Anyway, we're battle tested and I'm pretty optimistic we can AT LEAST hold our own and win at a solid good clip. Which will if course lead to more delicious "THEM SIPS ALWAYS BE CHEETIN" and "DEM DADGUM REFS!!!" posts and a new level of battered aggy sydrome. 

In other words, I cannot wait.

Edited by campcrunk
  • Hook 'Em 4