Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

giphy.gif

We also don’t play down a division and we play in a conference where everyone hates us and circles the game as a make or break for their season.

They play in a league where only LSU hates them. The rest think of then as annoying but nobody actually thinks of their match up as important to their season.

Does LSU actually hate them? Annoyed maybe, but hate?  To this outsider, it seems like LSU probably has the same attitude toward aggy as UT has toward TTU. Sure they’re a conference matchup, but they’re just kind of annoying if you happen to lose to them. Not a real downer. 

• Hook 'Em 5

They desperately want to replace us with LSU, that's a known fact. Problem for aggy is swamp tigah has never seen aggy as a rival, and they have plenty of better options.

Sad truth is aggy is their own biggest rival and I don't see them ever winning that one until someone hits the reset button and they flush all their turditions for some sense of normalcy.

• Hook 'Em 4

They played LSU every year for awhile. I think they hoped it would be like Texas-OU, but LSU was down most of those years and A&M...well A&M. I think the rivalry ended in the 80s. Whatever spark there was to it is long gone except for the Aggies wanting to hold onto it as they had a good record against the "swamp kitties" back then. 

The Baylor-Aggie game was a pretty big deal for those schools even if nobody else much cared. That game had bad blood going back to the riot Aggies started because they couldn't take a joke. Of course, the Aggies tell it that they were saving virgins from rapers. Somebody died in that one.

It also spawned the lie/myth that the Aggie Corps was loading artillery onto a train to shell the city of Waco. The attack was thwarted, according to their usual lies, by the intervention of the Texas Rangers.

Everybody longed to beat us. Everybody always despised the Aggies.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thebatt.com/news/clubs-cannons-and-football/article_aa6a43dc-a0ab-11e6-8658-b72a7dd99771.amp.html

1926 was apparently when the baylor event occurred.   One Aggie cadet was apparently killed in the brawl.

Well, it’s tradition then, so another brave aggy must give his life on the 100 year anniversay in 2026.  

• Drool 1

On 2/16/2023 at 2:14 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Just another example of their total lack of collegiality. 

it was in huge relief during halftime of the last football game when the LHB spelled out thanks atm while the aggie band did a horns down formation. 

21 hours ago, Armybrat said:

LHB also played “Thanks for the Memories”. 
Then the aggy corpsturd band did the “saw ‘em off” formation. 
 Aggy band did the same at the funeral bowl after the LHB played a beautiful “Amazing Grace” tribute to the bonfire victims.

Those “classy” sonsofbitches make a habit of embarrassing themselves and their school on the national stage.

Ya'll telling me the aggy corpsturd band can get into a formation other than that rectangle formation they walk up and down the field in.

8 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thebatt.com/news/clubs-cannons-and-football/article_aa6a43dc-a0ab-11e6-8658-b72a7dd99771.amp.html

1926 was apparently when the baylor event occurred.   One Aggie cadet was apparently killed in the brawl.

He most likely had the wrong end of the cannon aimed toward the Baylor students as he fired it. 
spacer.png

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

How they are getting "CDC is trying to pin this on us." out of that statement takes really special talent. 

Pretty when you are programmed to believe that every action, especially by one group of people, is motivated by the intent to hold you back and keep you down. 

Fucking idiots don’t even understand that a big part of the new SEC/ESPN deal is that the SEC can announce game times during the summer and since all games are on ESPN networks they will be able to shift around what game is on what channel if needed. The two week window will be a thing of the past in the SEC.

• Hook 'Em 4

The sheepfuckers can't even just root for their own team. Hearts filled with hate and skulls filled with rocks. That's aggy.

image.png.d8ec4e82638767a18463a9be267b1da6.png

1 minute ago, CashMcCoy said:

Fucking idiots don’t even understand that a big part of the new SEC/ESPN deal is that the SEC can announce game times during the summer and since all games are on ESPN networks they will be able to shift around what game is on what channel if needed. The two week window will be a thing of the past in the SEC.

Also while "rivalry weekend" is awfully quaint, now that there's more than a couple actual rivalries with national appeal, I'd be surprised if the network wants to relegate some of its biggest games to either low profile start times or stations on any Saturday.

They're more tied up in knots about Texas-OU gametime than anybody around here has ever been. 

And then there was the below. Evidently, they see their jihad against Texas as something followed nationally and maybe worldwide.

image.png.c409b6a3fc298f57d47c23169a0873f1.png

Maybe that's because nobody else really gives a shit. We only do because you lie about it. We officially approached A&M about resuming the rivalry after DeLoss left. This was after John Sharp or some other Aggie shitwad said they'd play us anytime anywhere. 

Many over there are sure they'll have their best team ever when we play. I'm sure all eight remaining players from the 2022 class will account very well for themselves. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

They're more tied up in knots about Texas-OU gametime than anybody around here has ever been. 

And then there was the below. Evidently, they see their jihad against Texas as something followed nationally and maybe worldwide.

image.png.c409b6a3fc298f57d47c23169a0873f1.png

Maybe that's because nobody else really gives a shit. We only do because you lie about it. We officially approached A&M about resuming the rivalry after DeLoss left. This was after John Sharp or some other Aggie shitwad said they'd play us anytime anywhere. 

Many over there are sure they'll have their best team ever when we play. I'm sure all eight remaining players from the 2022 class will account very well for themselves. 

I'll slightly disagree with you here. Granted, this is just anecdotal experience, which means it is worth jack shit...but over the years my personal interactions with Baylor and TCU alums and they pretty much universally blame Texas for aTm leaving. Because they're idiots and programmed to hate us. Most of the low IQ SEC fans I've encountered are the same, because they get their news and worldview from Tiger Droppings and...wait for it...the only people over there talking about the Texas and A&M rivalry and breakup are the butthurt aggies who are ugly crying onto their micro-peens. I've corrected everyone I've encountered, but people believe what they want to believe...because only one side is talking.

That being said, us sharing a conference with them again I'm pretty sure that narrative is going to shift, and probably not slowly over time, now that the rest of the SEC already has a distaste for those bozos. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm fairly ambivalent about joining the SEC in general, but it's worth it just to watch A&M freak the fuck out and feel persecuted over ever little thing that involves us. Joining the conference after their precious little imaginary gentleman's agreement was broken was apparently just the beginning.

They've now gone from complaining about the location of the first A&M/Texas game to complaining about what time the OU game is. I can't imagine how big their meltdown is going to be when they announce the permanent rivals. No matter what, I assure you that there is going to be bitching from them about who our rivals are and who there's are. Does anybody here give two shits about who they play on what channel and at what time? I mean, if they get that prestigious 2:30 slot on the SEC network against App State, you can bet your sweet ass that Paul Finebaum is gonna hear it from me! 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Focht Up said:

The fact that aggy continues to call us "mediocre", after going 5-7 is just remarkable. 

Liucci, in whining about unequal treatment from the media, liked to say that both teams have the same seasons over the last two years. We each went 5-7 one season and 8-4 the other season thus we're in the same place. Even so, A&M is considered to be in trouble while Texas isn't. 

He writes that with no sense of humor or irony. It's the fourth-rate sophistry that makes Texags go round and round.

• Hook 'Em 9

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread