Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

3 hours ago, hornlife said:

I'm tempted to start a 12th Man++ Fund and set my salary as I see fit. I've run multiple 200M+ PE companies with a fraction of that staff. 

I'm tempted to start an aggy site where I promise not to ban subscribers for daring to post something that offends me, then take all the money I make and give it to UT NIL programs. 

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

I'm tempted to start an aggy site where I promise not to ban subscribers for daring to post something that offends me, then take all the money I make and give it to UT NIL programs. 

None of them want that. The sub-dom relationship is core (corps?) to the aggy mentality.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Deej said:

So a Texas version of @immamac just for the aggies? SurlyAgs?

Edited by BurntOrange&White

17 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Wow. I'd never looked at any of that. 

They have 39 employees and 11 interns. I have a friend that runs a start-up that will do over $200M this year employing 18 people. They need 39 people to run a website and series of podcasts? How on earth do they cover that overhead? Or need to? That is crazy shit.

It's your friend and not you so, NOT hydraulics, I'm guessing online nursing consultations.   

Ol sarge dot com

They have been trained from fish camp to not have independent thought or stand out in any way, so the lack of strict rules to follow does not appeal to them at the very least, and short circuits their marble-sided brains at worst. 

they can’t handle the freedom of thought. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ol sarge dot com

They have been trained from fish camp to not have independent thought or stand out in any way, so the lack of strict rules to follow does not appeal to them at the very least, and short circuits their marble-sided brains at worst. 

they can’t handle the freedom of thought. 

This is what cults are and how they operate.  When comparing aggy to a cult, it is not hyperbole or overexaggeration.  Just spend a bit of time in BCS, or around the particularly maroon-assed aggies and you can clearly see the altered state of reality permeating everything.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Just another example of their total lack of collegiality. 

it was in huge relief during halftime of the last football game when the LHB spelled out thanks atm while the aggie band did a horns down formation. 

Same as the bonfire game.  These people are pieces of shit.  And fuck that fancy bullshit dog.  Get a haircut, hippie!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

it was in huge relief during halftime of the last football game when the LHB spelled out thanks atm while the aggie band did a horns down formation. 

15 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Same as the bonfire game.  These people are pieces of shit.  And fuck that fancy bullshit dog.  Get a haircut, hippie!

FYI, this is exactly how those dorks react to any joke at their expense. 

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Pure hillbilly trash.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 1

I kind of want to see Bevo kill Rev in our first game in the SEC together. Would reset the town and remind those fuckers who's boss around here. 
As a lifelong animal advocate, dogs in particular, I can't get behind this.

Scare the shit out of the pup and give the aggy corpturd leash burn and maybe a quick nip on the leg as she breaks free and runs for the nearest exit? Abso-fuckin-lutely here for that
  • Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, ousux said:

Scare the shit out of the pup and give the aggy corpturd leash burn and maybe a quick nip on the leg as she breaks free and runs for the nearest exit? Abso-fuckin-lutely here for that

Eh I was joking, but yeah giving that shitty dog the Georgia treatment would be perfect

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, ousux said:

Counterpoint: wouldn’t being gored to death by Bevo be a humane thing, to relieve the misery of a poor dog that is forced to live in that environment, among those people?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Getafix said:

Ha! Ha! Ha! ..... 

image.thumb.png.9c44c8a0393dc57b8ee8659c57720861.png

For the ultimate in aggy agony, the pod would be UT, OUsux, Mizzou, and aggy.  Having fled the BDF after years of futility in that conference, they'll find themselves with the same neighbors.  It's not going to  happen, as Arky is going to take the Mizzou spot, but man that would be fun to watch on the aggy boards.

Edited by nnm
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

LHB also played “Thanks for the Memories”. 
Then the aggy corpsturd band did the “saw ‘em off” formation. 
 Aggy band did the same at the funeral bowl after the LHB played a beautiful “Amazing Grace” tribute to the bonfire victims.

Those “classy” sonsofbitches make a habit of embarrassing themselves and their school on the national stage.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

These people are triggered by literally everything. If we are standing in a room quietly breathing, I bet at some point some red ass will bust in and exclaim that he breathes quieter and that he breathed first. 

Their entire existence is marked by a need to be validated by everyone else. I mean, sure, they love to tell each other how awesome they are in a circle jerk sort of way, but they desperately need someone, no matter how stupid, from the outside to say it. They have to be known as the first or the biggest in all manner of insignificant things, regardless of whether being the first or biggest is actually a good thing.

Most people would agree that they are the biggest douchebag fanbase on the planet, but those fucktards interpret that as jealousy.

Aggy is the college equivalent of the tiny-penised guy driving the monster truck as his daily driver. Anything to draw attention to the freak show.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

"We're not little brother because we opened our doors before tu did!"

That's pretty much the general quality of Aggie argument. Nobody ever said they were little brother because Texas is older than Ag & Mechanical College. They're little brother for all the obvious reasons that don't need listing, but they can't live with that. That can't ignore it. They can't change it. So they turn to absurd sophistry that is about the worst thing they do.

Hook 'Em is a response to Gig 'Em because Gig 'Em (according to them anyway) came first. Never mind that thumbs up is a general gesture and their gig thing was strictly about TCU. They made it general obviously because they envied the simple, elegant recognizability of the Hook 'Em as a sign for a noted university and were burning with jealously.

As always.

Somebody somewhere says something about the 12th Man thing they didn't invent and they immediately blow the tops off the silos and launch another round of flaccid missiles to prove their bold and great traditions are unique and envied.

Idiots.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

They act like we've never played an sec team before when in reality we've played an sec team like every other year for the past decade. And we've played Georgia more than they have. 

giphy.gif

We also don’t play down a division and we play in a conference where everyone hates us and circles the game as a make or break for their season.

They play in a league where only LSU hates them. The rest think of then as annoying but nobody actually thinks of their match up as important to their season.
  • Hook 'Em 5

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread