Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Two questions:

1) What is BAS? “Bleeding aggy Syndrome?”  Sorry, I’m slow. 
2) They keep throwing out there that they hope WVU will bail them out. What in the world makes them think that WVU wants anything to do with Bilbo?! 

1 minute ago, nnm said:

Two questions:

2) They keep throwing out there that they hope WVU will bail them out. What in the world makes them think that WVU wants anything to do with Bilbo?! 

1. Battered aggy syndrome

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nnm said:

Two questions:

Battered Aggie Syndrome - always thinking the worst is going to happen because it so often has

Jimbo is from there and is a title winning coach. They won't though.

Two questions:

Jimbo is from wv, they hope he’ll take that country road back home. For some reason.

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Battered Aggie Syndrome - always thinking the worst is going to happen because it so often has

Jimbo is from there and is a title winning coach. They won't though.

No, I get that. But just because he’s from there doesn’t mean WVU wants a program-destroyer.  

Sure looks like there’s a lot more burning behind closed doors today. I wonder if there’s a big concussion—>portal shoe about to drop. 

1 hour ago, 40acredropout said:

Since 2010, the furthest year-over-year drop after achieving a #1 recruiting class was Florida going from 1 to 11 in 2010-2011 classes.  Aggy currently stands at 23rd after the Hill decommitment.  

Further-  no team landing a top 3 class has ever fell outside of the top 20.  But Aggy...

image.thumb.png.173498d6e16e1e20918d2020d7a345aa.png

No one has ever had a worse win-loss record either...these are the kind of records that belong to aggy...blowing their load on a meaningless recruiting title only to have the house of cards fall on their heads...

2 hours ago, horn_of_the_morning said:

Some of these post are clearly hinting that things are about to get even worse for aggies. 

Democratic Party Thanks GIF by The Democrats

As someone who currently lives in PA, I am so fucking tired of seeing this guy and Dr. Oz.

No CR

IMG_20221022_201122.png

Edited by Lou_Sassle
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 10
  • Fuck You 5

2 hours ago, 40acredropout said:

Just bought this for $5 on Poshmark.  This is going to be a great gag gift in a few years. 

m_60a44b87e13164aa7dc196fd.jpg

Makes me think good Surly Horns merch would be a take off on the "Don't Care, Got Jimbo!" shirt.

Edited by mdleast

2 hours ago, 40acredropout said:

Just bought this for $5 on Poshmark.  This is going to be a great gag gift in a few years. 

m_60a44b87e13164aa7dc196fd.jpg

I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on this one just to wear when I’m in heavy aggy areas to f with ppl.   The “Your expectations will never be greater then mine. I can promise you that” quote really puts it over the top for me.  Lol

E37D2040-C1ED-4663-8565-A43723AEA580.png

Edited by Hook1997
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I like this:

Negotiated Buyout.  A phrase to put in your lexicon.

$25-30M. Reputations are maintained. Everyone leaves "happy". It doesn't get ugly. Don't dismiss it.

spacer.png

I see..... Jimbo being fired, burning the house down, aggy getting death penalty and Jimbo getting NO MONEY!

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread