[Game Thread] Longhorns @ Razorbacks in Fayettnam

immamac

1 minute ago, F250 said:

Casey picking up an extra 9 yards whenever the pocket collapses. Sark is Herman 2.0

Kind of a reverse Herman of sorts. Herman was determined to run the QB into the ground. Sark absolutely refuses to run his QB ever. Why can't our fanbase get a head corch that believes in balance and adjusting to what the defense gives you?!

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

So fucking glad I bailed in 1st quarter, you folks are tougher than me. Fuckin masochists. Another example of Sabin “disciples” shitting the bed it sounds like. Fucking sucks, I was hopeful this time around.

Oh well, maybe next coach

You can't win.  You get a coach who looks good with all-world talent and he shits the bed without it (Herman, apparently Sarkisian, to some extent Strong at Florida).

Or you get a lower-level coach who can't deal with the prima donnas.

Whoever pointed out that it seems that Texas football players sniff their own farts and believe their own bullshit despite massive evidence to the contrary seems to be dead-on.   "We're Texas" is a load of horseshit.  Has been for the last 10 years, and for all but about 10 of the last 40 years.  But it still seems to work on players.

I'm coming around to just pulling the plug on the shit.  Fuck the futility.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Rage+1 1