Gary Patterson is a huge fat sweaty gaping pussy

Beau Vine

Wow, shocked that a selfish POS coach is being a POS. Him saying shit like that is just more bullshit he can point to when negative recruiting against Texas. “Look what they do, but not what I do.” type of shit. Fuck fat Gare and his shitty team/school. 

Edited by Droopy
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Evans was probably pissed about his carries and threatening to transfer.  GP is trying to pretend like he's limiting them in the name of keeping Evans' fresh and healthy.

I'm sure Evans will be really happy about being so healthy on a 6-6 team.

"Wahhh, those other coaches used their best player so much that they beat us, not fair!"

Shut up, Buffet Boy.

• Hook 'Em 2

It's so nice not having a vagina and/or dumbass at head coach. 

Hmmm... looks like they can't stop Bijan...

"Hey Bijan - we're gonna give you the ball 35 times and get out of here with a win because fuck these guys. Cool?"

"Cool"

"Cool"

Take the loss, pussies.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Evans was probably pissed about his carries and threatening to transfer.  GP is trying to pretend like he's limiting them in the name of keeping Evans' fresh and healthy.

Evans was tapping the side of his helmet after having to run it a couple of times in a row. No way that guy could handle 30 carries. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Patterson is talking to just stay relevant out there. He knows damn well if giving a RB 35 carries was the key to getting a win then he would do it easily. Now throughout the course of the season, sure - you don't want to give your RB too big of a workload but it's not like Bijan has been getting 30 carries every week. This was a one-time thing with how the game was going. 

Patterson knows TCU is a program in decline so he's talking just to talk and bring any kind of attention to them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

One of the commentators made a great point during the game - can't remember who it was. He said that Bijan may carry the ball a lot but he doesn't take a lot of punishment because of his tendency to avoid and bounce off contact. 30+ carries for him isn't like 30 carries for every back. 

This was Patterson's chance to rebound from a loss to a mid major team and he failed. I imagine he pegged the Texas game as a "rivalry" game  and felt he had a decent chance against UT after being spoiled by beating our last several years of coaches with poor in game coaching skills. He met a match and couldn't outcoach Sark despite some hiccups in Texas' QB and DB play.  Now he gets to be a giant adult titty baby. Not a good look Gary.

frogs board is saying that Evans' limited carries is from his and patterson's agreement on the number of touches he's allowed per game. saving his body for the NFL. this would maybe explain his tapping out every few carries. the excuse was he was tired. 

http://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/zach-evans.228954/post-3062299

as crazy as it sounds this may make sense on why georgia and other teams told Evans to fuck off.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

As others have said, how does that work when aside from the 15-20 touches per game you're lead blocker for another 10+ plays per game? 

I think Zach controls how much he plays. he was tapping his helmet in almost every drive. he would carry and play for a few plays and then take himself out.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

he's the poster child of whiney bitches. whenever he loses, he always bitches about some random shit to take the emphasis off him and the loss. he did that shit with the SMU loss (with every SMU loss) and he's doing it again. 

Well yes, he is the whiniest since Joe Pedo took the cyanide pill.  😉

5 hours ago, crash_davis said:

frogs board is saying that Evans' limited carries is from his and patterson's agreement on the number of touches he's allowed per game. saving his body for the NFL. this would maybe explain his tapping out every few carries. the excuse was he was tired. 

as crazy as it sounds this may make sense on why georgia and other teams told Evans to fuck off.

well great thing is Herman gave Bijan 1 year off lol

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

The fact that he would openly criticize us like that confirms how bad that bitch negative recruits us in private.  
Oh it's much worse away from cameras and voice recorders, thats for sure. We really need to gtfo out of the Big12 for '22.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, crash_davis said:

That's funny as I had convinced myself of a similar conspiracy between Herman and Bijan's camp to explain last year's usage.

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Gotdam, what a pussy:

image.png.9ab024c0e62995eed51259822f7c668e.png

Ugh.  Of all the shit of the past 10 years, our continued losing to TCU might be the worst (aside from managing to lose to Kansas).  Patterson is that smug smarmy bitch when he beats Texas, and such a sore fucking loser when he's put back in his place.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

I fucking love this.  I want Gary talking about Texas, encouraging cheating openly, and crying about his defense and the Frog fans.   I want him doing everything except prepping for his next opponent.   

He lost to SMU because he was trying to beat Texas.  Now hopefully he will be lost and pout and fuck around and lose more.

• Hook 'Em 1