Reveal hidden contents

• 2021 - $5.2 million
  • 2022 - $5.4 million
  • 2023 - $5.6 million
  • 2024 - $5.8 million
  • 2025 - $6 million
  • 2026 - $6.2 million

Sark #30   $5.6 million   (Oct. 2023)

Screenshot_20231203-174853_kindlephoto-19571831.thumb.png.1e5986b93a95453cc8c517c7f3c6d146.png

View the full list here.

https://footballscoop.com/news/usa-today-list-highest-paid-college-football-coaches-salaries-2023-nick-saban-dabo-swinney 

You look at that list over there and you noice that Joey Fucking Freshwater and Josh Heupelare pulling down $ 9 million vs $5.7 and it’s kinda shity and scares you to death. Sark and Co deserve a decent raise.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, El Squared said:

You look at that list over there and you noice that Joey Fucking Freshwater and Josh Heupelare pulling down $ 9 million vs $5.7 and it’s kinda shity and scares you to death. Sark and Co deserve a decent raise.

Mel Tucker and Jimbo make you think twice.

No one knows what drives a coach, but ego certainly plays a role. I don’t mean this is a bad or pathological thing, but sober Steve might have something to prove to drunk Steve, in terms of succeeding in his profession.  

Yes money is a great thing too,  and he deserves some kind of raise, but wonder how much Longhorn football success is about validating him to himself. Whatever it is, if it isn’t self destructive, I hope he is able to sustain it.

And yes it’s so refreshing to have a sincere person at the podium and at a microphone instead of a political , ducking sleaze bag.

Edited by El Squared
  • Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Mel Tucker and Jimbo make you think twice.

It’s about the terms , and not going agge, but something needs to be done , at least for the staff, but doing nothing after winning the conference, and getting a berth in the CFP deserves something better than  a “certificate of merit”. Likely his original contract had some incentives built in, and maybe that’s good enough but #30 seems a bit off.

On 1/4/2023 at 5:37 PM, Nicole44 said:

I don’t think I am a weirdo for wanting Sark to get an OC. He is part of a dying breed or diminishing group of HCs that are still the main play caller. There is a damn good reason for this. He’s never had one. As a HC he has not won a MNC or a CCG. He did it his way albeit (not sober) at USC and Washington. As an OC he was part of MNC teams. Big success there. He can’t be both. He won’t win dick doing things the same way he always done things. He’ll get what he’s always got. But in two years this conversation will be more clear when he’s GOT ALL HIS guys…and y’all will be making excuses cuz we are in the SEC. 

On 1/4/2023 at 4:10 PM, jw4381 said:

And back to the topic, Sark will continue to be a middling coach until he stops calling the offense. He needs to manage the game and yell at the refs, and then we'll be rolling.

On 1/4/2023 at 4:19 PM, JFKFC said:

I think Josh Heupel makes around $5 million a year. He has 5 season as a head coach. Three of those seasons he has had double digit win totals. Is that better than Sark? 

Lots of gold from this thread haha

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, El Squared said:

No one knows what drives a coach, but ego certainly plays a role. I don’t mean this is a bad or pathological thing, but sober Steve might have something to prove to drunk Steve, in terms of succeeding in his profession.  

Yes money is a great thing too,  and he deserves some kind of raise, but wonder how much Longhorn football success is about validating him to himself. Whatever it is, if it isn’t self destructive, I hope he is able to sustain it.

And yes it’s so refreshing to have a sincere person at the podium and at a microphone instead of a political , ducking sleaze bag.

There’s a ton to the idea of proving it to himself I guarantee it. 

1 minute ago, ATXbronco said:

Double everyone's salary

image.png.7f301b282177e4088a39a47cb21b570d.png

Cept Terry and Blake tbqh. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ATXbronco said:

Double everyone's salary

image.png.7f301b282177e4088a39a47cb21b570d.png

I don't think we need to double anyone that is working with the secondary just yet ... unless by double you mean pay someone else to do it. Hopefully the teaching zone and communication will happen before Jan 1st.

19 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

Lots of gold from this thread haha

I’m happy to eat crow. When we win the MNC. Happy as hell to have a final Big 12 trophy and I admit didn’t think we’d get there. But we did. I like Sark and I have a very healthy respect for him as a man and a coach. There is a very short list of people who can HC and be an OC and win championships. That’s not a criticism it’s a fact. I hope he defies the odds. It’s not just because I’m a Longhorn. It would be special for him to do it. Being sober since 4/24/22 I also appreciate his sobriety and how hard it can be and he’s also under tremendous pressure as the HC of the Longhorns. I admire this about him. I hope he can do both. And early in the season there were legit questions as to whether or not he can. I will be happy to be wrong. I’ve also learned in many many years of watching Longhorn football never to count my chickens before they hatch.

Let’s just be happy with where we are today and remember how hard it was to get to this spot. Celebrate we are here. Because it feels great! It’s been a long damn time and I think the team and coaches and most of all Sark for taking us on this wild ride this season. So thanks! It was sorely needed. 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

So I eat crow. I also want to apologize to anyone I have offended by being frustrated and snarky on this thread in particular. Like many of you football is my escape. That and this forum. 
I lost my cousin to suicide last March. I lost my uncle to a heart attack (totally unexpected) who was like a surrogate father to me on May 7, 2023. His wife, my mom’s sister, was diagnosed with early onset dementia in her early 60’s, four years ago,  and she passed away horribly in an Alzheimer’s home on September 28, 2023. I was with her when she passed away and took her last breath. 
UT football mostly stunk throughout my childhood but my dad a UT grad was a super fan. He died in 2005 during the MNC season right before OU weekend.

a lot of you bleed orange like I do. With the losses I have had the past year and 9 months though I have been harder on Sark and the team than I should have. I’ve been beyond frustrated with the past 13 plus years of UT football. Even before those few great years of VY and Colt which I cherish. I want Sark to succeed. It’s great for him and us. It’s great for the players. 
I’ve been around long enough though to realize that criticism is sometimes warranted and it doesn’t mean we want the person fired. Sometimes we are wrong. I am often wrong. But when you’ve experienced the past two years I have you learn to NOT get your hopes up always waiting for the other shoe to drop. 

Hookem! Proud of the team and Sark and coaches! What a hell of a year! 🤘🏼🤘🏼

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

Whether Sark is or isn't the guy long term and regardless of how much extra compensation he gets after this season, what's more important I think is that he has proven that you can still win at Texas. He has proven that the location, brand, culture, boosters, campus leadership etc. is not incompatible with winning and that Texas is still a blueblood of the game. Which makes sense given the national success that so many sports at Texas have enjoyed since 2009 - but Texas football was never going to be back until it was back. 

Now that it is - it's easy to feel better about the future whether Sark is here 5, 10, 15 more years. The guy after Sark doesn't have to suck like the two guys between him and Mack did. He's reminded everyone what the standard should be and that it is attainable. 

Texas decision makers have hired some damn shitty coaches. Zero accountability for them

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

So I eat crow. I also want to apologize to anyone I have offended by being frustrated and snarky on this thread in particular. Like many of you football is my escape. That and this forum. 
I lost my cousin to suicide last March. I lost my uncle to a heart attack (totally unexpected) who was like a surrogate father to me on May 7, 2023. His wife, my mom’s sister, was diagnosed with early onset dementia in her early 60’s, four years ago,  and she passed away horribly in an Alzheimer’s home on September 28, 2023. I was with her when she passed away and took her last breath. 
UT football mostly stunk throughout my childhood but my dad a UT grad was a super fan. He died in 2005 during the MNC season right before OU weekend.

a lot of you bleed orange like I do. With the losses I have had the past year and 9 months though I have been harder on Sark and the team than I should have. I’ve been beyond frustrated with the past 13 plus years of UT football. Even before those few great years of VY and Colt which I cherish. I want Sark to succeed. It’s great for him and us. It’s great for the players. 
I’ve been around long enough though to realize that criticism is sometimes warranted and it doesn’t mean we want the person fired. Sometimes we are wrong. I am often wrong. But when you’ve experienced the past two years I have you learn to NOT get your hopes up always waiting for the other shoe to drop. 

I just don't know if I can ever look at you the same after some of the things you said in this thread. Compensation may be required...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 hours ago, jw4381 said:

Already claimed my crow. But I'll gladly take another helping here and now.

Haha my bad, I was just looking at the beginning of this year and those stood out. There isn’t a single person on here who hasn’t said something they regret or were horribly wrong about. Hell I compared our roster to Kansas’s that first season sark took over in my quest to fight for the corches haha. Bad take then and it still is today. I think we can all agree that winning feels good no matter who was right about it though. Hook em 

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Dammit, I'm sorry for all that you've been through recently. I am glad that you're here and a member of this board so don't ever take any of my shit talking the wrong way please. It's never meant as anything but my opinion. The back and forth banter we have is what makes this place special. I hope we beat the hell out of washington then give michigan a fight for their life because fuck bama and having to play them again lol. I hope your dad is smiling at the thought of us winning the last conference title we will ever play in the big 12. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Atticus said:

He's getting a big extension. I could see it being an additional 3-5 years at $9mil annually.

His agent will want to strike while the iron's hot and we shouldn't do anything to make him feel slighted.

The way Michigan treated Harbaugh before he started going crazy these last 3 years (post new contract) was not a good look for them. He's still underpaid.

We're better than that. Doesn't need to be a long contract, but he needs to get paid. 

It's coming this offseason and it is going to hurt.  How many more years does Saban have left?  That threat alone is going to put Sark in the Top 5.  And his assistants will get paid if they stay.

25 minutes ago, deech said:

It's coming this offseason and it is going to hurt.  How many more years does Saban have left?  That threat alone is going to put Sark in the Top 5.  And his assistants will get paid if they stay.

I don't get this thought anymore. It's a new world with NIL and now Alabama is Alabama mainly because of Saban. He leaves and it's not nearly as appealing as it once was with the portal.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, El Squared said:

It is impossible to know.  I don't think most coaches go into it for egotistical reasons.  At the initial levels, it's much like teaching, I think.

But yeah, ego can intervene once success is attained and maybe is something of a prerequisite for success.

But most people who attain sobriety are in a bit of a quandary.  Their lives have gotten messy, some of their life choices, including bit things like career have become questionable.  Something you hear a lot in AA rooms and in discussion among addicts is this:

Your best thinking so far has gotten you here, maybe it's time to try something different.

So, just about everyone in recovery considers whether their "old job" is compatible with sobriety and what they really ought to be doing.  And, sometimes career changes follow.  But sometimes they don't.  Most everyone probably takes a stab at resuming their old career with some new approaches to it that come with sobriety and sometimes it works out swimmingly, sometimes it doesn't.  

This includes careers like lawdog, where sometimes being an asshole dickface is part of the job, or can be.  The newly sober lawdog has to consider and find out whether the job can be done well, and with reduced stress, without being an asshole dickface motivated by ego and insecurity.

I think Sarkisian found himself in that spot and Saban's "rehab program" was the ideal place for him to discover whether he could continue to coach on a "new paradigm" so to speak.  And it seemed like he could.

It would appear, outwardly, that Sarkisian is succeeding with this new paradigm that is less ego-driven and more akin to the teaching aspects of the job, the "being of service to others" aspect that is so critical to maintaining recovery and sobriety.

ETA:  Sark was going to be a better person as a result of recovery.  Whether that better person could be a top-flight HFC at a top-flight program remained to be seen.  It seems like he's putting it together in a way that his recovery is positively influencing his coaching.  That was not a sure thing.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I always enjoy the fan call out posts. 

In the purity test of fandom, I am a bad fan. Over-emotional. Reactionary. I am overly critical and negative. I expect more, and express it. I am an asshole. I don’t post in the weekly mudhole threads, nor do I call out said silliness in a loss to Tech, TCU, or Kansas. It’s a message board. Some people post for a sense of community, some post to alleviate frustration, some post out of boredom, and some post because they murder young men on Rainey Street. Whatever floats your boat. 

I’ve been overly critical of Sarkisian. I didn’t think he was the guy. His first two seasons were not acceptable. This year, I have been proven wrong. I like to be proven wrong. I want to be proven wrong. I gladly eat crow. It’s my favorite meal in the playoffs. If you don’t think I want to win more than my desire to breathe, you are mistaken. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Rough times.  Explains all of the drownings.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, immamac said:

I do think he should get a one time bonus or an accelerated contract amount and a renewal but I think it’s too early to say give this guy a top 5 contract in college football for 5+ years with most of it being guaranteed. 

That’s something I can agree with. Big bonuses, incentives short contracts. Things change. Mack forgot the plaque on his desk that said “Complacency Kills”. It happened to him. Hubris comes with pride. Sobriety is about humility and managing expectations while relying on a Power Greater than yourself. I know. Foreign to shaggy. “WE ARE the power”. Which is why many wanted to crap on Sark. “He’s drunk” “he’ll get drunk” etc. it could happen. We all fall. Just think about what you wish for … a sober, sane Sark who wins championships. Or your/our own arrogant “owning” of our own coach. Don’t put him on a pedestal. But don’t hold him to higher standards than you have for yourself. Oh, ok, commensurate with your salary and station in life. Whatever that means. I love the insanity on the surl/shag. Let’s step back from the bitter edge now and then and enjoy the ride! It’s been too long in the darkness. Maybe enjoy the Sarky sunshine for a little while! 🤘🤘🤘😎

• Hook 'Em 2

On 1/5/2023 at 12:19 AM, troph said:

I know GD lacked pre-VY in production but not talent, which is why I compare the two. I’m not sold on Sark to produce as HC even with elite talent. But make no mistake, elite talent should win at elite levels. Yeah, I said it. You recruit top 3-5 every year you should be in the CFP semis 3 out of 4 years. Let’s see if he can win 9 games without having the best RB in CFB. 

As for nit picking - I don’t really subscribe to the hindsight model of criticism. Plenty of plays are criticized based on outcome not available information at the the time the decision was made.  But trends do matter. His offenses disappeared for long stretches, he underutilized BJ all but a few games. He made a few situational mistakes I thought like going for the block against TCU, and I think his ability to adjust is lacking. But this pass or that run, nah. This Ewers decision or that one, nah. This blown assignment or that one, nah. Especially on player mistakes he got a pass from me this year on youth. I get it, what it takes to find the flow state where good decisions are made effortlessly is extremely hard and takes a ton of practice and experience. So you have to separate that out and look at whether sark did the things he needed to do to put this team in the best position to win now. He didn’t do that repeatedly. I mean with the known WR/QB issues I can’t figure out how you aren’t throwing the ball to BJ 3-4 times a game, he averages over 15 yards a catch and is widely known to have great hands and make the first guy miss. How many receptions did he have this year? 16 … for the whole year.  Fact is, sark might be good on a white board but he lacked this season when he had one of the best players in all of football he coulda rode to 9+ wins.  He gets a C at best on game planning and play calling from me this year.

I said play calling.  I think he’s actually suspect when he’s got the full HC job to handle as well as play calling. I hope he proves us all wrong (or right for those that think he’s the guy). As for play design, meh, GD won a championship copying others, Mike Leach, God rest his soul, runs circles around Sark on innovation but didn’t win anything. true innovative play design in its purest form is over rated.  Coaching and calling plays and executing are where games are won. 

again, hope is the best strategy if you aren’t willing to just take a dispassion wait and see approach. I’d like to think I’m the latter but I’m bitching on a message board so I guess I’m the former. I hope it gets better.

Going back over and found this. Well said Trophster. Erudition is you. 

On 11/25/2022 at 10:53 PM, bschoolprof said:

I'd love for Sark to be the guy.  But I'm not 50/50 on whether, if I were betting, he is the guy.  I'd say it's like 10% he is the guy.  If he wins the conference next year, or comes close (e.g., losing a close one in the championship to a better team), then I'll happily admit I was wrong.  He seems like a coach that is always going to have at least 2-3 brainfart, wtf losses every year.  

I'm sorry I ever doubted you Steve, you magnificent bastard.  I'm elated to be wrong.

I realize I may now have to portal out because this is super serious internet coaching business.  

• Hook 'Em 5

12 hours ago, El Squared said:

It's a neat deal. Coaches out there, having fun. 

14 hours ago, PsychMike said:

In his Monday press conference recently, he said he does a post-mortem of the season and that they evaluate everyone on staff starting with himself. I would love to know how fair and complete of a job the evaluation looks and use that as a guide to how we should look at his compensation.

Given his past, I was very concerned when we hired him because of the amount of stress that comes with the UTHFC position. I thought it would be one of the most difficult challenges to his sobriety imaginable. I love that he's been successful and the growth that he's obviously had over the years, including his time on the 40. At this point he does look like our long-term guy. It's so damn nice to have this feeling again.

And to think he did it all with unlimited support for the Austin media and the posters on this board. I kid. Even more impressive is he knows people all over were bitching and moaning and he just hunkered down and worked. Turning around a supertanker takes 12 miles. They’re big and slow. But they have great cargo and great momentum. All the little guys with motorized odysseys budding around are annoying but won’t sink the supertanker. (Unless they have armed rockets). Carry on shagsters. Let’s have fun while we mess up the college football world. 

• Hook 'Em 7

14 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Sark's 6yr contract details started early 2021

Reveal hidden contents

• 2021 - $5.2 million
  • 2022 - $5.4 million
  • 2023 - $5.6 million
  • 2024 - $5.8 million
  • 2025 - $6 million
  • 2026 - $6.2 million

Sark #30   $5.6 million   (Oct. 2023)

Screenshot_20231203-174853_kindlephoto-19571831.thumb.png.1e5986b93a95453cc8c517c7f3c6d146.png

View the full list here.

https://footballscoop.com/news/usa-today-list-highest-paid-college-football-coaches-salaries-2023-nick-saban-dabo-swinney 

To be honest. He’s already outperformed errbody but the guys at very top. Give him a huge bonus and big salary. Short term contract with big incentives. Unlike Jimbo, he’ll earn it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, Bobby Layne said:

Going back over and found this. Well said Trophster. Erudition is you. 

He clearly progressed this year as a head coach. I think the same criticisms will continue to apply - they did at times this year (too cute, dogmatic to scheme, red zone issues, game management, lapses, defensive problems) - but he and his team are overcoming them nicely. Truthfully when the OU game ended you look at the schedule and he was on a short leash, don’t drop a game you should win, that was a criticism of his past. He knocked it out of the park.

so he’s an A+ obviously this year even with any criticism. Frankly outside of Saban there is no coaching regime that is free from criticism. 

How long does it take to get players to learn how to play and how to execute? I dunno. Sark would tell you three years. He seems dead on now.

Last year was supremely frustrating at times I think for the reasons I stated. But his team won more than 9 games this year without last years best RB in the country, and quite frankly created a new best in class at the RB position. That’s looking like talent plus scheme plus execution. Bravo.

I agree with those saying he needs to prove it consistently before getting the monster extension and raise. But it’s looking really promising. Bottom line this year his team is talented, the scheme is right and his players are executing. That’s pretty much nail on the head for a championship run. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 4

12 hours ago, troph said:

There’s a ton to the idea of proving it to himself I guarantee it. 

Cept Terry and Blake tbqh. 

12 hours ago, El Squared said:

Sark and staff get boosted. Hopefully cancellation adjustments will be made to the __backs issue. (As in Manny _iaz). Need an “NFL” old pro DB coach here. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Bobby Layne said:

Sark and staff get boosted. Hopefully cancellation adjustments will be made to the __backs issue. (As in Manny _iaz). Need an “NFL” old pro DB coach here. 

Isn’t the consensus bonuses and interim raises that don’t lock UT in to a Jimbo special ? I support that 100% and preemptive raises to assistants for sure. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 12/2/2023 at 7:14 PM, Thatguy said:

but this goes fr ALL you bitch-ass motherfuckers who didn't believe. All you motherfuckers who participated in this thread the last couple years can get the fuck in the fan fucking portal.

I HOPE SOME OF YOU MUTHAFUCKAS DO GET IN THE MUTHAFUCKA!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, immamac said:

I do think he should get a one time bonus or an accelerated contract amount and a renewal but I think it’s too early to say give this guy a top 5 contract in college football for 5+ years with most of it being guaranteed. 

Fuck that. 

This dude delivered and has us loaded to keep delivering. 

Pay him. Pay Bo. Pay them all. 

What are you saving up for? The AD makes a bazillion dollars a year off football, and is about to go SEC some more money. 

Pay 9 win Steve 9mm. Pay Bo Davis whatever a DC makes. Do not let that MUTHAFUCKA get in the transfer portal. 

This is exactly what you want to over pay for. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I don't get this thought anymore. It's a new world with NIL and now Alabama is Alabama mainly because of Saban. He leaves and it's not nearly as appealing as it once was with the portal.

I wasn't trying to advocate that Alabama is a better job just that Sark's agent is going to bring up Alabama and Saban's age for leverage in Sark's negotiations.  How many coaches have we gotten raises for when our position opened?

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Slacks said:

Fuck that. 

This dude delivered and has us loaded to keep delivering. 

Pay him. Pay Bo. Pay them all. 

What are you saving up for? The AD makes a bazillion dollars a year off football, and is about to go SEC some more money. 

Pay 9 win Steve 9mm. Pay Bo Davis whatever a DC makes. Do not let that MUTHAFUCKA get in the transfer portal. 

This is exactly what you want to over pay for. 

Agree.....there is no reason to give him anything but a 4 year extension at this point and like 2-3 million more per year.

That would pay him through 2030 at 8-9 million.  

Bo should get what E-Rob was getting paid at 1.2 million per year maybe slighlty more.

Choice should get a raise to about 850k-1 million

PK deserves a raise as well to 2 million per year, Same with Kyle flood.

Give banks a raise as well to 1.3-1.4 million

Edited by BurntOrange&White

Some people seem to have a distorted view of who holds the leverage in these contract negotiations. Sarkisian is getting paid very soon. There is no "go prove it again next year" or "hold off and see if he can do it again". That is not how this works. The market is constantly evolving and these coaches are getting their contracts extended/updated every 3-4 years at this point.

And for those pointing to Tom Herman's extension, it should be noted again that he was given an extra 2 years on his contract and didn't even receive a raise. The extra two years were just at the same annual 250k increase he was already receiving. And it still didn't prevent us from moving on when we wanted to move on. I've still yet to see us be forced to keep a coach in any sport we didn't want to keep because of their buyout.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Agree.....there is no reason to give him anything but a 4 year extension at this point and like 2-3 million more per year.

That would pay him through 2030 at 8-9 million.  

Bo should get what E-Rob was getting paid at 1.2 million per year maybe slighlty more.

Choice should get a raise to about 850k-1 million

PK deserves a raise as well to 2 million per year, Same with Kyle flood.

Give banks a raise as well to 1.3-1.4 million

To add to this I think what Bobby said is true about this extension for Sark. It's imperative that Sark stresses getting full buy in on NIL from donors before signing. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Some people seem to have a distorted view of who holds the leverage in these contract negotiations. Sarkisian is getting paid very soon. There is no "go prove it again next year" or "hold off and see if he can do it again". That is not how this works. The market is constantly evolving and these coaches are getting their contracts extended/updated every 3-4 years at this point.

And for those pointing to Tom Herman's extension, it should be noted again that he was given an extra 2 years on his contract and didn't even receive a raise. The extra two years were just at the same annual 250k increase he was already receiving. And it still didn't prevent us from moving on when we wanted to move on. I've still yet to see us be forced to keep a coach in any sport we didn't want to keep because of their buyout.

This. We'll be fortunate to get him under $10m, especially if we win the title.

At the same time, you don't want to make it easy for someone else to come take him. Keep him and his people happy.

• Hook 'Em 2