[Game Thread] Texas vs. OkSU - 11am on FOX

Pancho

2 minutes ago, LOHorn said:

Frustrating to not be able to consolidate a good half into a double digit lead. We were double digits better. That’s a good way to lose. 

Yeah, bad play call by SARK leads to okie lite interception.  If TEXAS doesn't turn the ball over and makes FG it's a 20 -3 lead at that point.

That was a 10pt play for okie lite...

• Like 1

Just now, Laxtonto said:

So easy…. 

Not very hard to kick into the expansion with no one in the stands…

Del Conte gets a lot of credit for the things he has done, but he has to keep getting lit up over the SEZ seating 

They built the club part too badass to waste time in the seats.

Oh also it's too expensive for the hardcore fans that would be there to watch the game live from their seat.

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

While the third and long defense is infuriating, the defense is playing winning football. I have no idea what our offense is doing. We look good one drive and then like absolute shit the next. 

A bonehead horse collar instead of just pushing him out of bounds and a pick 6 is difference of D giving up 3pts this half

1 minute ago, BillyGoatHill said:

What a fucked up last 5 minutes of the half….
Should’ve put that game away and instead shit the the bed and put them back into the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could we put the game away in the first half? I didn’t think that was possible

Just now, Dahobbs said:

While the third and long defense is infuriating, the defense is playing winning football. I have no idea what our offense is doing. We look good one drive and then like absolute shit the next. 

we have an absolute shit oline and we're moving guys in and out just trying to find someone who can play, we have one receiver that's a freshman and a meh qb.  Of course we look good and bad.

3 minutes ago, Henry Hill said:

That made zero sense. Run Bijan then let the clock run out? Throw a Hail Mary.

With who? and who is gonna catch the ball? And who is gonna pass protect long enough? Casey ain't throwing the ball more than 50 yards, and a pick six is just as likely there. Casey could easily get hit and hurt for a low percent play. No need to risk that kind of shit. 

Edited by Atticus
  • Like 1