• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

11 hours ago, Pancho said:

I really want to reply and put “go ask your Black athletes and see what they say” but I don’t want to cause drama. entertainment

listening to a bunch of middle-management O&G dipshits from Kingwood talk about complicated sociopolitical issues with a bunch of 19-yr old African-American Studies and Agriculture major jocks would indeed be pretty entertaining

Edited by SwanderedTalent

39 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

listening to a bunch of middle-management O&G dipshits from Kingwood talk about complicated sociopolitical issues with a bunch of 19-yr old African-American Studies and Agriculture major jocks would indeed be pretty entertaining

tomhanksblackjeopardy

I laugh when aggys begin to experience self-awareness. They are like children realizing their parents have been lying to them for their entire lives.

Let me help you with this one, my friendly aggys. The cultural baggage that defines the dumbfuckery that is aggy isn't something student-athletes with viable options want anything to do with. Because of the cultural baggage, Texas A&M has never, and will never, be able to build a quality 2-deep roster. In any major sport. Ever.

Exactly. There are 49 other states. How do we keep missing on these guys?
=============================================================

So NOT LB U?

=============================================================

AWP 97

There are 1600 high schools in the state of Texas. We can't find 2-3 guys per year that can play linebacker? Amazing! I'm not worried because Jimbo will go out of state but Texas high school coaches should be embarrassed.
==============================================================
Why is it so hard to get top LB recruits here?
You would get to play early and not be a line.
It's the same story every year.

2 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Wow.

79c37ea1173e54098a426e5d4364d3d9.jpg

It appears she rolled up the SI mag & stuffed it under her shirt/pants..  along with a few rolls of toilet paper & a box of baking soda, which she'll want to go ahead & keep down there.  

Homeowner should have an eye out for a missing toaster as well, pictures can be deceiving.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

aggy ain't got no African studies.

They do, however, have chicken farming aka "Poultry Science". One of the more popular degree programs for their student-athletes. Whoop!

5 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

One of the things I like about living in AZ is the dearth of agroids.

This morning there was a new girl at the gym. Wearing a maroon shirt. That’s said “I miss College Station” in huge letters on the back.

Wanna guess whether she was hot or not?

Depends if east Texas box is your thing. 

31 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

This morning there was a new girl at the gym. Wearing a maroon shirt. That’s said “I miss College Station” in huge letters on the back.

No pics please.

1 hour ago, tbone_ said:

It wasn't one of these rascals, was it?

aTm-university-aggies-sec-1.jpg?resize=6

I was just giving this fascinating booklet a skim...

whattoexpect3.png

Which contains an interesting insight about football recruiting and how aggy is expected to look at it:

Insider tip: Panhellenic will explain this to you, but when they say you will attend a maximum of 9 parties, they mean you may not be invited back to 9 houses. Unfortunately, it's completely possible for you to not be invited back to all of the houses you selected the night before. In fact, you might be invited back to the houses that you didn't select the night before. Don't be upset by this. Your decision making just got that much easier. Think of it this way: why would you want to be apart of a sorority that didn't invite you back when there are several others that want you? 

I was just giving this fascinating booklet a skim...
whattoexpect3.png
Which contains an interesting insight about football recruiting and how aggy is expected to look at it:
Insider tip: Panhellenic will explain this to you, but when they say you will attend a maximum of 9 parties, they mean you may not be invited back to 9 houses. Unfortunately, it's completely possible for you to not be invited back to all of the houses you selected the night before. In fact, you might be invited back to the houses that you didn't select the night before. Don't be upset by this. Your decision making just got that much easier. Think of it this way: why would you want to be apart of a sorority that didn't invite you back when there are several others that want you? 

And just their entire school.

23 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I was just giving this fascinating booklet a skim...Which contains an interesting insight about football recruiting and how aggy is expected to look at it:

Think of it this way: why would you want to be apart of a sorority that didn't invite you back when there are several others that want you? 

this drives me fucking crazy. 'A part' and 'apart' are not interchangeable...'apart' makes no fucking sense in this sentence. even if it did, it would have the exact opposite meaning of what you are going for 

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I clicked on the links at the NCAA database for Texas and for A&M. 2015-2018 are far above their historic average for donations, A&M's runaway best revenue category. RD or someone who knows better than I: is this bump still from the Kroger Kountry Klub construction, or do they have a new steady stream of available donor cash?

2 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

I clicked on the links at the NCAA database for Texas and for A&M. 2015-2018 are far above their historic average for donations, A&M's runaway best revenue category. RD or someone who knows better than I: is this bump still from the Kroger Kountry Klub construction, or do they have a new steady stream of available donor cash?

Revenue from selling Klan robes.

That Pray for Danny sign running up the right side of the frame, is he her next blind date? Her gynecologist? A nearby person with a functional olfactory lobe? 
Her overfed cat?
Obese-cat 
It's for Daniel Figurelli, the racist fuck former accounting intern at Price-Waterhouse Coopers who lost his job over his racist Twitter rants.

And maybe nephew?...

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Second left (aka the only one in a fitted T) might have potential if she wasn't draped in genderless agwear

i'm taking outfits into consideration here. 

The cuffed genes with dollar store flip flops makes it a no go for this compadre. 

Edited by ztejas

23 hours ago, Pancho said:

Starting glancing at Texags for the first time in a few years. I head to the politics board. Big mistake. 90% of their posters are arguing that they are White and that a nationalist lists his/her country before other countries so “does that make me a white nationalist” is posted everywhere.

I really want to reply and put “go ask your Black athletes and see what they say” but I don’t want to cause drama. 

So their politics section is a wasteland of circle jerking douchebags like ours? 

• Like 2