1,390 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by WholeBread

Gabster43213

probably 10%.
LSU sure looked good tonight.
45-70Ag

AG

They're going in dry on us. It will be ugly
You've always got a chance
I'd like our chances a lot more if dumb**** jimbo wasn't on the sideline though…
Absolute dog**** of a coach

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

22 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

And now that I think about it, ol’ Dickbreath Liucci sure has seemed crestfallen as of late. I think he’s finally realized those stupid motherfuckers have run themselves aground on Gilligan’s Island and now the crazy shit will really kick off.

They were bragging their asses off about how awesomely fast the SS Jimbo was as they drove it 500 yards onto the beach. Now they’re going to keep getting their hopes up as the rest of America gets to point and laugh at their unrelenting failure, as reliable as the sunrise. 

From State Laughingstock to National Laughingstock, ya dumb sip!  WH000000000PP!

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Bullneck said:
ag_derp

AG

I think its time to bring back the swag that Sumlin introduced. For example the #YESSIR hashtags had alot of millennials like myself tweeting everytime someone committed. Lets not forget about the Swagcopter.

Aggie football needs the swag back to bring the wins.

the office swag GIF

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I dont want Jimbo fired. I ant him there for years. Hope he gets an extension. Why see a potentially good coach get hired.

We said the same thing before they shitcanned Sumlin, too.

Doesn't matter, the next goober they hire won't change a damn thing.  Because coaches aren't superhuman gods who can fix the weird cultural issues of that place.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bullneck said:
ag_derp

AG

I think its time to bring back the swag that Sumlin introduced. For example the #YESSIR hashtags had alot of millennials like myself tweeting everytime someone committed. Lets not forget about the Swagcopter.

Yup. I can’t think of a more natural combination than swag and Jimbo Fischer. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

What's most embarrassing is their 3 wins are against the worst SHSU team in awhile, Miami who got blown out by MTSU, and Arkansas who just lost to Liberty. At least we had a good wins against Louisiana and KState last year to build on. 

That Arkansas win was a pure gift

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

image.thumb.png.f1102acde396e2d465f5457932de937a.png

So he is saying that unlike their bowl game, they are not going to forfeit the remaining games but show up and play.  Or is he wishing it out loud and hoping it comes true?

It sounds like he is trying to convince most of the team not to quit on the season.

• Like 1

Weird things I saw at the game yesterday:
guy in an FSU shirt and aggy hat
girl in full Bama gear sitting with a bunch of gators. 
horns down constantly even though they were playing Florida. 
they pump a lot of noise through the speakers throughout the game, their band/crowd doesn’t do a lot outside of the occasional third down.   I could hear the Florida band across the stadium multiple times.
really surprised at the number of Florida fans there
my seat was on a seam in the bleachers and one side of the seam was loose, so every time someone on that side sat down it pinched the shit out of the back of my calf. 

on a positive note, the sausage in their wrap was really good (slovacek garlic pepper jack I think?), but the nachos were damn near inedible.

How impressed were you with aggy hospitality? Did it make you wish you were aggy if you hadn’t gone to a top tier academic school? Did the glory holes live up to the hype? Did a fat chick eat your program?
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

The girl in front of them is thinking, "And I thought I'd meet guys in the Corps."

No, you can tell by her hand and body language that she is hoping that the creepy guy talking to her gets the message and fucks off.  She is turning away, not making eye contact, blocking her face with her hand and scratching her head with her middle finger to the guy.   I am guessing there is, or needs to be, a restraining order put on that guy.

9 hours ago, Bullneck said:
ag_derp

AG

#thatsmywife?

9 hours ago, orangebird said:

We said the same thing before they shitcanned Sumlin, too.

Doesn't matter, the next goober they hire won't change a damn thing.  Because coaches aren't superhuman gods who can fix the weird cultural issues of that place.

aggy would have to bring in an Exorcist to really make a noticeable difference!