• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

20 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Weigman has the “flu” and is in “flu” protocol this week. If a physician signs off and he passes a “flu” test, he might be able to play, but until his “flu” symptoms get better, he won’t play. 

The Lou Flu!

• Like 1

Okay that’s legit looks like a klan rally. Everything they do they say it was from something old. Have they been doing that since the 30s too? I’m seriously curious what their explanation is but I’m not going to go anywhere near texags.

That’s more like a lynch mob from the 1870’s, so truly historical. Way earlier than Soggy Bottom Boys days.

That or going back to medieval times of peasants storming the manor house of the resident vampire.

Xofluza works better. And flu is on a rampage in Aggieland- as well as handful of other fun viruses.

Liucci just now said "a lot of dudes will not be playing" and mentioned CW after talking about backup QBs.

Just what we need, more excuses for the terrible coaching staff that is Jimbo and Durkin's lack of run-D/spy.

How much y'all wanna bet Haynes plays because conners out and has a "decent" game but not great by any means and jimbo decides to stick with him for the rest of the year. Sadly, it would not surprise me.

CW has to be under concussion protocol right now. I really don't see how slamming your head on the ground and then someone trying to pick up his limp body, how was that not a head injury? He may have the flu as well but I wouldn't expect him to play. Time to sack up and rely on the D and Achane.

This season's flu is not your typical get-over-it-in-48-hours BS. My whole house got it.
For the record, I was the only one who hadn't gotten a flu shot, and I am still sick a week later (everyone else now fine).

Cursed. ****ing cursed.

Hurts to say this but… this season can't end soon enough.

Get red onions. Cut them up and put around the house. Change them out every couple of days. Takes all the viruses and bad s out of the air. Thank me now or later.

Welp, about the only thing left to happen this season is a big recruiting violation exposed and a 2 year TV ban or something. Like the good old days.

Pride. We have already called off a 2020 game and last year's bowl game. We don't need to keep being cowards. Play with who we have.

This. If we wimp out because of flu might as well shut down the program.

Durkin was asked how he would tackle the flu . He said he was just going to let it run its course.

Breaking: FR. QB “Conner Weigman” has been cleared of everything that may have been preventing him from starting on Saturday at 11a.m vs Florida but per TexAgs “Billy Lucci” a decision may very well be in the air of who the actual starter will be #Gigem.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Breaking: FR. QB “Conner Weigman” has been cleared of everything that may have been preventing him from starting on Saturday at 11a.m vs Florida but per TexAgs “Billy Lucci” a decision may very well be in the air of who the actual starter will be #Gigem.

image.png

Courtesy of @Getafix in the Jimbo2023 thread. Source off?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

This season's flu is not your typical get-over-it-in-48-hours BS. My whole house got it.
For the record, I was the only one who hadn't gotten a flu shot, and I am still sick a week later (everyone else now fine).

This much, at least, is true. My son got it and we were lucky enough to get him quarantined quickly because we were worried about COVID. He was out of school for more than a week (despite having every flu shot he's ever been eligible for) and he still has a nasty cough a week later. If I hadn't seen Weigman get smashed into the turf last weekend, I might almost believe this.

But I did see it and it's pretty obvious the flu stuff is a smokescreen. 

Edited by campcrunk
  • Hook 'Em 2

And now that I think about it, ol’ Dickbreath Liucci sure has seemed crestfallen as of late. I think he’s finally realized those stupid motherfuckers have run themselves aground on Gilligan’s Island and now the crazy shit will really kick off.

They were bragging their asses off about how awesomely fast the SS Jimbo was as they drove it 500 yards onto the beach. Now they’re going to keep getting their hopes up as the rest of America gets to point and laugh at their unrelenting failure, as reliable as the sunrise. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

Although I am seeing some news articles saying this year’s flu is bad, why is aggy the only team in the entire U S of A that is having a flu outbreak which just happens to take out the guy who had his head violently slammed against the turf last week?

Also, has anyone heard from @Randolph Duke?  This is the best aggy meltdown since 77-0 and he’s not here to revel in it. He obviously got some advice to take a break from the boards for his own well being, but surely someone can check on the poor dude to make sure he’s still in the land of the living. 

• Hook 'Em 6

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

Just a couple of days ago he said he’d be “shocked” if Weigman didn’t play.  I’m “shocked” his info was manipulated garbage. 

He reads this board, too. He knew what was going on, then and now. Just has to carry aggy water. Their $9.95ers are all aggy boosters, not any sort of objective media. 

53 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

He reads this board, too. He knew what was going on, then and now. Just has to carry aggy water. Their $9.95ers are all aggy boosters, not any sort of objective media. 

Agreed. 

Hey Billy, I was looking at a pic of VY standing in confetti the other day, and it reminded me how you’ll never understand that feeling.  JFF with a firecracker in his mouth is as close as you’ll ever get.   I wanted to let you know, it feels fucking great. A moment I shared with family and friends that will beer be forgotten.  Anyways, go fuck yourself, and BTHO facial symmetry.  Whoop!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Although I am seeing some news articles saying this year’s flu is bad, why is aggy the only team in the entire U S of A that is having a flu outbreak which just happens to take out the guy who had his head violently slammed against the turf last week?

Our volleyball match this week got cancelled bc TCU had a flu outbreak among their team 

39 minutes ago, Horn Draoi said:

I appreciate all kinds of alternative health practices that have some sort of even modest benefits; cut up red onions sitting around the house is so ridiculously ignorant I can only shake my head………….

I heard the trick was to cut 2 slices out of the onion and put them in your socks so they rested against the bottoms of your feet all night

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

I heard the trick was to cut 2 slices out of the onion and put them in your socks so they rested against the bottoms of your feet all night

I thought that was Vicks Vapor Rub on your feet, then wrap them with Saran Wrap and put on socks….

I can’t keep these things in order any more.