• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, ousux said:
2 hours ago, Hozz said:
Holy shit that Auburn Football tweet.  Hilarious.

It's a shame Auburn sucks many types of ass in the game of American football. Cam Newton and his dad aren't walking through that door any time soon.

Just invoke the spirit of 22 App State and all things are possible.

2 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I always thought glory holes were more of a sexually woke thing.

b29c3854ea57740a92f9f06ebb310c97.jpg

Fucking morons.

Their acceptance rate is so high because they WANT a 70k+ student university so they can print as many diplomas as possible and mint as many new aggy grads as they can.

And there is no way you can grow a university that much and maintain educational quality.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I always thought glory holes were more of a sexually woke thing.

b29c3854ea57740a92f9f06ebb310c97.jpg

Putting aside the flawed logic in the data conclusions here.  And removing the racist element.  And then finally, scratching away what even some shithead Longhorn graduates constantly attribute to "wokeness", whatever the fuck that even means.  Who among us from freshman year until now has ever looked around ANY college campus-A&M, Texas, or otherwise, and had the primary thought, "Yeah, this place totally needs more white dudes."???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Putting aside the flawed logic in the data conclusions here.  And removing the racist element.  And then finally, scratching away what even some shithead Longhorn graduates constantly attribute to "wokeness", whatever the fuck that even means.  [snip]

I mean, if you put all that stuff aside, there's nothing left in this post.  Or most of their posts for that matter.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Fucking morons.

Their acceptance rate is so high because they WANT a 70k+ student university so they can print as many diplomas as possible and mint as many new aggy grads as they can.

And there is no way you can grow a university that much and maintain educational quality.

Pretty sure it is our concerted effort to oppress the white man. There is no other explanation as to why a 40 acre campus in the middle of an urban area cannot fit as many students as they can.

15 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Got me by 10, still needs my kids IT help when the shit hits the fan!

Hook’em!!!

I’m just glad to still be employed at my age. If it weren’t for my BIL being a “higher up” I might be in the soup line!

Hook’em!!!

I was an “outside salesman” for 30 years and now I’m just glad that I have a job.

Hook’em!!!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474j7836l5uavho9rxsh

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

should say "how never to get laid by a female human."

I had thought of several different headers including "how to never get laid by a woman".

Figured that not being able to get laid by anyone, neither man nor woman,  is worse because that leaves farm animals

Edited by redswingline
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

should say "how never to get laid by a female human."

7 minutes ago, redswingline said:

I had thought of several different headers including "how to never get laid by a woman".

Figured that not being able to get laid by anyone, neither man nor woman,  is worse.

2 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

giphy.gif

images.jpeg.e5fb56901695a51784f948edbcf2a47b.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3

15 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Putting aside the flawed logic in the data conclusions here.  And removing the racist element.  And then finally, scratching away what even some shithead Longhorn graduates constantly attribute to "wokeness", whatever the fuck that even means.  Who among us from freshman year until now has ever looked around ANY college campus-A&M, Texas, or otherwise, and had the primary thought, "Yeah, this place totally needs more white dudes."???

Actually, the number of men has dropped to somewhere south of 40% at Texas. This is more a result of girls performing better in high school than boys, not some leftist conspiracy. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Totally agree.  Was speaking with some admissions counselors the other day and it's beyond anything anyone can control.  From standardized testing to TEA to Robin Hood.  High achieving boys are gonna have no problems regardless.  But it's that peripheral kinda 50-75th quartile that's gonna present the statewide, societal challenge.  Do they borrow money and move away to possibly leg out a 5-6 year stint at regional, mediocre directional State U. in engineering or phys. ed. or business admin.  Or just get to work in a trade and pickup online/CC courses along the way.  Nothing wrong with that, but it creates a societal mismatch down the road.  They're probably netting more from 25-40 than their college-degreed counterparts but they're meeting less women.  Which always leads to fun stuff in Texas.  

22 minutes ago, NoRagrets said:

Actually, the number of men has dropped to somewhere south of 40% at Texas. This is more a result of girls performing better in high school than boys, not some leftist conspiracy. 

it's been over 50% female for a very long time and follows a nationwide trend. It's not a conspiracy, but it is true that for 30 years there's been a concerted effort in k-12 to promote higher education to girls (and by society in general). There's a reason females represent such a significant majority. It's not because they are smarter, right?

Edited by ChickenNuggets

Totally agree.  Was speaking with some admissions counselors the other day and it's beyond anything anyone can control.  From standardized testing to TEA to Robin Hood.  High achieving boys are gonna have no problems regardless.  But it's that peripheral kinda 50-75th quartile that's gonna present the statewide, societal challenge.  Do they borrow money and move away to possibly leg out a 5-6 year stint at regional, mediocre directional State U. in engineering or phys. ed. or business admin.  Or just get to work in a trade and pickup online/CC courses along the way.  Nothing wrong with that, but it creates a societal mismatch down the road.  They're probably netting more from 25-40 than their college-degreed counterparts but they're meeting less women.  Which always leads to fun stuff in Texas.  

Woman don't marry down. Men do; undefeated and such.