• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I don't like watching replays of injuries in sports with bodies being bent the wrong way and shit.  That fucking video did worse to my head.

Gotdam.

They think it's so clever and intimidating.   Nope.  It's just fucking stupid.

Edited by slorch

7 hours ago, TexasMan said:

I love the look on that tool's face right before he drops that banger of a punchline. Supremely confident that he had something for those ags they would never forget. "Bread??? No fucking way he just said bama fans, yeast, and flour are found in bread??? Thats hilarious. Lets f'n saw 'em off, boys.....whoooooooooooop!"

image.png.298ffae0d5f486b53cd9e705631826e8.png

Poor guy may also be special needs, well I mean, more so than the typical aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I love the look on that tool's face right before he drops that banger of a punchline. Supremely confident that he had something for those ags they would never forget. "Bread??? No fucking way he just said bama fans, yeast, and flour are found in bread??? Thats hilarious. Lets f'n saw 'em off, boys.....whoooooooooooop!"

15 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

I didn’t get the joke lol

I finally got it. In bread. Inbred.

Yokel on yokel warfare isn't pretty.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Seeing these receipts pop up today and it's hilarious. Helps take the sting out of losing yesterday. 

They’ve already decided that week 6 bama is a different animal than week 2 bama.  But their only evidence appears to be that week 2 bama lost to us and week 6 bama beat them.  Apparently milroe is so much improved over the last couple weeks. 

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

are you inbred?

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They’ve already decided that week 6 bama is a different animal than week 2 bama.  But their only evidence appears to be that week 2 bama lost to us and week 6 bama beat them.  Apparently milroe is so much improved over the last couple weeks. 

Texas made Bama better.

• Hook 'Em 1