• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

A&M going from 5-7 to 7-5 was realistically about as good as they could ask for. But their fanbase rarely deals in reality. They were never going to beat Bama, Tennessee, Ole Miss, or LSU, and the games against Miami, Arky, and South Carolina were almost destined to provide at least one loss. Only games against OOC spares and MSU (Without Leach, who was their kryptonite) and Auburn were the probable wins. Going anything better than 7-5 seemed ridiculous from the start--and that was with Weigman being healthy all year.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

It's an incredible idea.  They're the only P5 school in the country that has this opportunity, so they should definitely take advantage of it before the NCAA notices it and outlaws it.

I can already see their claim to fame; We've put more corps members in the NFL than all the military academies put together.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Looked and spoke like a whooped pup...very low key, said team felt good initially, said they were tied thru 3 qtrs., but 4th qtr. wore them down....he did not seem very optimistic about going to Knoxville to play "the other orange" team...apparently, the bubble has burst.

His coke dealer must have not gotten back to him before he went on air. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Looked and spoke like a whooped pup...very low key, said team felt good initially, said they were tied thru 3 qtrs., but 4th qtr. wore them down....he did not seem very optimistic about going to Knoxville to play "the other orange" team...apparently, the bubble has burst.

How the fuck can he spin a game traveling to Tennessee into something about Texas? That is manic.

• Haha 2

I’ve noticed he and other sports media guys are typically a lot more low key on TV shows than when they are flexing their Twitter muscles.
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Sometimes we’re just outgunned. Aggy has the advantage on every school here

IMG_6810.thumb.jpeg.63dee2a506d4d66b0b875c05e1cecef9.jpeg

Hahah. I saw this and thought it was legendary gold, and wanted to make a meme out of it but then couldn't find it. Would you mind if I went ahead and made a meme out of it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deej said:

If they follow up on the players having to join the corps, maybe the next big 4th and inches play to sweep the nation after the tush push will be the boot scoot? 

They'd still be doing a version of the tush push, though, being corps members. 

They've been doing that for years:

image.png.6dc87ece4319b3d5e13e4a7c7e723807.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/7/2023 at 7:42 PM, TexasMan said:

Screenshot_20231007_194035_X.thumb.jpg.8ea733d98cd7f9ea41f8d186fe50284b.jpg

On 10/9/2023 at 3:02 PM, Sir Ulrich said:

Listened to some Texags radio and Billy on the Bama defense "This is the best defense in the conference, Georgia included. Texas only had 13 points entering the 4th while the aggies had 17 at half". Never a mention about Texas finishing with 34 and the aggies finishing with 20. 

That's the moral victory the ags needed to hang their hat on this year. 

You could not design a bigger aggy clown than Looch. He's a gotdamm national treasure.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Had too many guests to watch bama vs aggy game...  what the hell happened to aggy offense in the 2nd half??

Screenshot_20231010-205602_kindlephoto-8065815.thumb.png.5e377115b8dd61373010b044133f4ef9.png

Screenshot_20231010-205445_kindlephoto-7989240.png.907976e8bd8bd30ad92e30ed932202db.png

You know if they’d just scrap that newfangled offense of theirs and install RC’s patented Gulf Coast Offense they’d be back to putting up their usual 41 points in no time.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Hahah. I saw this and thought it was legendary gold, and wanted to make a meme out of it but then couldn't find it. Would you mind if I went ahead and made a meme out of it? 

Asking permission is for pussies. 

make-it-so-jean-luc-picard.gif

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, 83Horn said:

Difference being that VA Tech's corps of cadets is a corps of actual cadets, not a bunch of fucknut losers playing make believe.

I rag on aggy as much as anyone, but VA Tech's corps of cadets is similar to aggy in that you do not have be in ROTC or go into the military afterward.  You can just be in the corps because you want to participate, but not be committed to going into the military.