• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

The Yell Leaders bios are so bad

Howdy! I’m a Senior philosophy major from Arlington, Texas and a member of the Corps of Cadets in Squadron 3. Unfortunately, I come from a long line of t-sips, but my dad decided to come to Texas A&M and change the trajectory of my family’s future for the better. After an Aggie football game in Kyle Field, hearing the War Hymn, witnessing the 12th Man saw varsity’s horns off, and feeling the Spirit of Aggieland, I knew I belonged here. As a Yell Leader, I want to help all Aggies find their home through the spirit that unites us all, the Spirit of Aggieland.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

50 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Most of them are just closeted homos.  There's nothing wrong with being gay.  Has anyone ever explained to them what NTTAWWT means?  It might solve a lot of their mental issues. 

Lol, doc, hope springs eternal but NOTHING is going to solve ANY of their mental issues.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, NoName said:

yeah, he's the "defensive coordinator" there lol dude has quite a resume between Bama and Georgia

image.png.086153523d9df1a74ea24ce1a4cf38ed.png

dude is super super super close to Kirby, basically his right hand man since 2011 and his first hire at UGA. i can't imagine he leaves for A&M of all places lol

FFS the guy interviewed for the Eagles DC job last year.

Director of football pee pees?

5 hours ago, Horndog said:

What a weird post. A texag thread from 16 years ago and an article from 21 years ago. Surely you can find much more recent examples of unfounded aggy speculation.

Don't look now but someone just posted an article from 1981.  I hope you'll make it through...

Oh No Mood GIF by Saturday Night Live

image.thumb.png.9c839b9392c4e232cecc019eeb9c787a.png

I love how aggy can just reach into the “deeper pocketed aggy” and go and get what needs to be done. The “deep pockets” are going to be strained, after paying off Jimbo first. Will there be enough $$$ left for their collective minds/funds to go and get who they think they can?

Hook’em!!!

Where is [mention=633]Randolph Duke[/mention] in all of this?
It seems pretty clear that he’s locked up in the nuthouse. He’s only able to post in small windows of time these days while there’s a shift change going on with the orderlies. 
I figured he went to the great astral plane with his good pal and BFF 13-0 BI but yes I just looked he has liked a post under a month ago so you may be right.
Now that he's coaching at Duke he doesn't have as much time to post as he did when he coached at aggy.

13 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Most of them are just closeted homos.  There's nothing wrong with being gay.  Has anyone ever explained to them what NTTAWWT means?  It might solve a lot of their mental issues. 

Without being being too CR. I enjoy pointing out gayness to people, like the aggy ilk, who have an aversion to it. I have a buddy who, when his son was growing up, would tell me how Jr only hangs around girls. He was so proud of that. Even though it wasn't for the reason he wanted it to be. It was obvious to everyone else. He ignored it. Much like aggy ignores what is going on here. I could care less about it. However, because aggy clutches its pearls at the thought of gayness, and aggy reads this thread like we do Texags, I will continue to point out their behavior.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Enchubben said:

The day they remove Jimbo from his duties, they should auction off that Jimbo national championship trophy to  Longhorns to raise money for his termination payment. I’d put up a couple Benjamin’s to have that in my office at work. 

Why though? They can just put a piece of masking tape with the new coach’s name on it in place of Jimbo Fisher’s on their DII trophy.

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Without being being too CR. I enjoy pointing out gayness to people, like the aggy ilk, who have an aversion to it. I have a buddy who, when his son was growing up, would tell me how Jr only hangs around girls. He was so proud of that. Even though it wasn't for the reason he wanted it to be. It was obvious to everyone else. He ignored it. Much like aggy ignores what is going on here. I could care less about it. However, because aggy clutches its pearls at the thought of gayness, and aggy reads this thread like we do Texags, I will continue to point out their behavior.

caring.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Big time 2024 decommitment from them tonight and now this. The sharks are circling... 

i think this guy is a PWO or maybe left the team already ? not on the roster for this year and his roster card for last year doesn't have anything on it other than he didn't see the field

https://12thman.com/sports/football/roster/jalen-waddy/10776

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

They were talking about Jim “The Marine” Turner as a replacement for Addazio.  That would be great.  He sucks too when Mike Sherman isn’t doing his evals.  

he doesn't have a job right now i don't think so they could hire him today!

2 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Username. It checks out.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1