• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

His delivery sounds just like Saban.

I don't see the Saban comparison, I find Saban to be more direct rather than trying to be clever when he doesn't like something or someone.  That press conference was a non-stop passive-aggressive FU targeted directly at Jimbo.  I thought it was borderline petty and childish, you gotta love it.  I wouldn't want LK as a coach, but the guy is certainly entertaining.  I can't believe he'd be interested in coaching at ATM, but he certainly went out of his way to prop up everyone except jimbo.  I'm guessing that's more about highlighting Jimbo's "less with more" failures, but who knows.      

8 hours ago, LateAughtsHorn said:

One of the reasons I was sad that Mensa turned out to be a fraud is because his douche-tasticness would have have annoyed everyone that hates us like no other coach we've had if he actually won. 

i mean 'ok cool, hook 'em' was pretty awesome lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Be very careful on assumptions, as Freshwater’s campus relies on one flying into Memphis, which is in another state. Then driving over an hour to get to campus. Hello, same as aggy! Must fly into Houston, then bus over an hour. Joey Fresh is used to that, but the main exception is the environment once at the site.

Ole Miss has the gals dressed in their finest vs aggy girls wearing “bubble painted” overalls! Just saying.

Hook’em!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I've always found it ironic (at best) that those asshats have the atm logo centered on their ass, with the looong part of the "T" appear like it's coming out of...or going into the crack of their ass.

Well, when your football team got drilled by Texas for a hundred years or so...

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Thank you expanded playoffs for letting dogshit teams like tbe fucking Diamondbacks pretend to be playing for a championship

Using that logic, Rangers shouldn’t have been there either. Backdoored into the playoffs. 

On 11/1/2023 at 11:26 AM, Tex Long said:

All levity and aggy joaks aside, I think it would be very, very bad for them to hire Urban. And I don't mean bad for them - at least not until the next heart attack or brain arachnoids.

there has been a lot written about his bit and folks saying they don't think it works in the era of the portal, and i tend to agree with everything written.

On 11/1/2023 at 3:03 PM, Fud said:

Baylor paying Aranda's buyout this year seems just as unlikely as A&M paying Jimbo's 

i know some folks who know some folks at the BOR level who say it's happening and they said that BEFORE and AFTER last weeks game. the guy almost never speaks in absolutes, but he did on this specific topic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NoName said:

i know some folks who know some folks at the BOR level who say it's happening and they said that BEFORE and AFTER last weeks game. the guy almost never speaks in absolutes, but he did on this specific topic.

They said the same shit last year too. They like to talk 

To add to NoName's mention,

It seems awful quiet on the aggy media/team front this week. I'm actually starting to think there is a chance there are plans to can Jimbo if aggies lose this game. I think the writing is on the wall that recruiting already in a precarious position and the narrative has switched to "are the aggies going to put it all together next year" to "are the aggies going to fire jimbo next year".  I think everyone is comfortably in the "he's gone, but when" camp.  After this game they have two pretty much guaranteed wins before LSU.  Firing him after losing this game would be clean sitting at 5-4 with a loaded roster.

This week just seems "off" for billy and the boys. I actually think they may know something.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

It seems awful quiet on the aggy media/team front this week. I'm actually starting to think there is a chance there are plans to can Jimbo if aggies lose this game. I think the writing is on the wall that recruiting already in a precarious position and the narrative has switched to "are the aggies going to put it all together next year" to "are the aggies going to fire jimbo next year".  I think everyone is comfortably in the "he's gone, but when" camp.  After this game they have two pretty much guaranteed wins before LSU.  Firing him after losing this game would be clean sitting at 5-4 with a loaded roster.

This week just seems "off" for billy and the boys. I actually think they may know something.

I don’t think they pull the trigger until they have the next savior lined up. That means, in my mind, Dabo or Urban. Maybe they could get behind Elko, but I doubt it. 
Anyone have any pics of the drapes in the background of Urban’s latest zoom call to compare against the CS Hampton Inn?

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I've always found it ironic (at best) that those asshats have the atm logo centered on their ass, with the looong part of the "T" appear like it's coming out of...or going into the crack of their ass.

Replicating their unseen T-back. Got to let others know if you are down to bang. It's like the pineapple in the front yard in Sun City. And no, I will not be taking questions at this time. Thank you.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Could be. But due to years of casual observation when it comes to that place I doubt they do anything they should do and even if they do, it will end the same as it always has, poorly, with two left feet firmly in their ssses.

3 hours ago, Pancho said:

Fucking lol!  That was so unintentionally funny I’m still smiling about it.  It’s like the worlds worse open mic night material said with the worst delivery.  I personally love it.   MOAR!!!!

Edited by Lhorn

Their capacity to continue to raise the bar of self-humiliation is just astounding. 

Also, firing JimBob after getting rolled in Oxford makes sense. And that's precisely why they won't do it. That and how the hell are they going to raise $100M+ for buyout/signing bonus for the next jamoke?