• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

like a piece of corn in a pile of shit:

You guys keep saying this kind of stuff, but every time you do, texas surprises. They weren't supposed to beat Alabama, but they did. They weren't supposed to beat Georgia a few years back, but they did. I won't be surprised if they show up to the SEC and surprise everyone. You guys routinely overestimate SEC football. I think in some ways it makes you feel better about our own football program. Facts are, horns are a pretty good football team, which is unfortunate given that Elko May need some time to work his magic with this team.

It comes across as sour grapes tasting like a blend of Thunderbird, Ripple, and TwoBuckChuck

Fixed it.

Edited by Armybrat

37 minutes ago, The_highest_of_fives said:

TexAgs should be renamed 5 Stages of Grief, it honestly is high comedy right now.  

Yeah the amount of hand wringing and mental gymnastics those rubes are doing over there to justify why GA & AL belong in the CFP over the mean old conference killer sips is staggering.

I'm ready for the depression stage of grief to kick in here in 2 hours.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

We have had the CFP for 10 years now.

The only time the ags would have made the 12 team field was 2020.

They would have had to play Coastal Carolina for the right to play Notre Dame then would have faced Alabama in the semifinal and then would have faced the Clemson/Ohio State winner.

The expanded field does very little for them because they ain't getting through that gauntlet so might as well fuck the sips instead.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Dear Texas A&M,

You poor, poor simple Texans.  You are small and weak peoples.  You lack critical thinking skills.  You are fooled easily by confidence men.  You are searching for greatness in a sea of mediocrity where any slight modicum of validation is confounded as glory.  I am here to tell you that across all boards, from your personal lives to your professional lives, to the progress of America, to birth of Christ himself who has forsaken you, to College Football, to the very fiber of your being.........2024 is going to be an absolute fucking nightmare for you.  

May December be with you, because nothing else after that on this rock we call home will be.  Go fuck yourselves, you fucking children.  

Kinda dark for a Sunday.

Love it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, linux said:

I think the dumbass aggie wants to return it to the BCS not have a 100 team playoff

Never ever ever underestimate their inferiority complex, they rather Texas not make the playoff than them making it.

TexAgs is blaming UT for FSU not getting in, because apparently they don’t know the difference between #3 and #4 and also they are now ACC fans.

Beating Alabama put us in this position.  Texas would not have played Alabama if aggi had accepted CDC's invitation to play.  They totally put us in the playoffs.  Bless their hearts.  Should we send them a fruit basket or Christmas card.  Maybe a heartfelt thank you would suffice.

Freaking Glorious!

Edited by 1bigtx
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

LOL - aggy recruiting is so fucked now that we are in the playoff!
What's fucked is aggy bank accounts. Now they have to increase bag money along with actual NIL, pay all the new corches, raise money to build their glorious new Reichstag dedicated to football...oh, and pay Jimbo more than their active coach.

On 12/2/2023 at 9:34 AM, Beau Vine said:

Looks like he should have spent less time talking to Mike Elko and more time getting his team ready for Smithson Valley yesterday.

Is there a bigger collection of whiny, titty-baby people than Texas HSFB coaches?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1