• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

6 hours ago, YuppiesOfftheEastSide said:

Kinda weird to go all in defending a snooty, rich private school based on their USNW ranking

You go to law school there or something? 

One of our daughters recently graduated from there. It was an incredible experience for her (and for us) and I guess it worked out pretty well for her, since thanks to the education, connections and her hard work, she’s doing well at one of the most prestigious investment banks in NYC. So yes, I can attest to the quality of the education she received. In terms of architecture, campus, food, events, fellow students, families, connections, town, it was truly amazing. So it wasn’t just rankings, but our personal experience why we love the school so much. I would be glad to listen why you explain why you don’t care for the school and what you are basing that on. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, bucknasty_82 said:

Who knew that the guys who wear all white and do little dances and jazz hands during football games were closeted homosexuals? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

So, to summarize aggy's last month:

-- Finished 7-5.

-- Had to pay 76 million dollars to fire National Champion Head Coach Jimbo Fisher.

-- Hired a coordinator to replace him.

-- Watched Texas win the Big 12.

-- Watched Texas make the playoff.

-- And now there's another butt stuff hazing incident with their Corps of Cadets.

How do you spin this, Looch, you redneck douche nozzle?

Looks like the mods were prescient to make a "prepare your anus" rep. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Prepare your anus 1

17 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

-- Finished 7-5.

-- Had to pay 76 million dollars to fire National Champion Head Coach Jimbo Fisher.

-- And now there's another butt stuff hazing incident with their Corps of Cadets.

I think you forgot still haven't hired a defensive coordinator and pretty much their entire defensive starting rotation is either declaring for the draft or portaling out so the Texas Bowl is either going to be another hilarious forfeit or a hilarious defensive gaffe so either way hilarity should ensue.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

-- Finished 7-5.

You left out the decommitments, draft declarations, and portalling of half their starters
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

I forgot to mention allowing an interim coach to coach the bowl game after he has taken a different job and is actively recruiting against them, both current players and high school commits.

This is the fly on top of the shit sundae they have made for themselves.  Poor aggy never saw it coming.

31 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

You left out the decommitments, draft declarations, and portalling of half their starters

Right, but I just meant their last month, and all of that is still ongoing.  I expect a lot of that to bleed in their 2024 calendar, which of course will also include "fall back into UT's shadow forever."

Anybody feel really fucking good right now?

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Right, but I just meant their last month, and all of that is still ongoing.  I expect a lot of that to bleed in their 2024 calendar, which of course will also include "fall back into UT's shadow forever."

Anybody feel really fucking good right now?

We're in the Playoff.  That's all I need.

aggy misery is just gravy.

• Hook 'Em 5

55 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I think you forgot still haven't hired a defensive coordinator and pretty much their entire defensive starting rotation is either declaring for the draft or portaling out so the Texas Bowl is either going to be another hilarious forfeit or a hilarious defensive gaffe so either way hilarity should ensue.

Never happen, 12th man……

1 hour ago, Mantis Toboggan, MD said:

I forgot to mention allowing an interim coach to coach the bowl game after he has taken a different job and is actively recruiting against them, both current players and high school commits.

Which will make it even more hilarious when the inevitable blowout/forfeit occurs.

I know the ags chickened out a couple of years ago, but at the time they blamed COVID which was pretty much a get out of jail free card.

I'd be very surprised if they were allowed to do so again, it would be considered a breach of contract between the SEC and the bowl games, for them to opt out.  The SEC already doesn't have enough bowl-eligible teams to fulfil its quota, I think it's highly unlikely they'd allow A&M to skip one again, and cost the conference money.

18 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I know the ags chickened out a couple of years ago, but at the time they blamed COVID which was pretty much a get out of jail free card.

I'd be very surprised if they were allowed to do so again, it would be considered a breach of contract between the SEC and the bowl games, for them to opt out.  The SEC already doesn't have enough bowl-eligible teams to fulfil its quota, I think it's highly unlikely they'd allow A&M to skip one again, and cost the conference money.

aggy is not very good at contracts.  Do you think they actually read them?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

For the love of God can we just extinguish the word “natty” from the English language?

well we can't say MNC and NC means North Carolina or No Connect or Non Cancellable.  Natty seems like the perfect solution.  Division II can be "Natty Light".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Aggy strikes again.

10 Texas A&M Corps cadets face $1M lawsuit from fellow cadet over 'degrading' hazing allegations

https://houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/education/article/texas-am-hazing-lawsuit-cadets-18550232.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Premium)&utm_source=share-by-email&utm_medium=email

Some of the cadets took a photo smiling next to him and shared the picture with every...

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Assuming they do play, it will have been 1,090 days since their last bowl game.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Scuba Saba said:

Aggy strikes again.

10 Texas A&M Corps cadets face $1M lawsuit from fellow cadet over 'degrading' hazing allegations

https://houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/education/article/texas-am-hazing-lawsuit-cadets-18550232.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Premium)&utm_source=share-by-email&utm_medium=email

Some of the cadets took a photo smiling next to him and shared the picture with every...

Hey have you seen this awesome animation?

dancingbaby.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Gundy will find a way to fuck it up and start the 2024 Rollercoaster on its upward climb.

Edited by Deej