• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

28 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I’m having a hard time understanding why aggy is a 2 point favorite vs OSU

I don't know up to date on aggy decision making stupidity and portal devastation the average public really is. Utah was favored by 7 and starting a QB who had already portaled out and probably shouldn't have attempted a pass.....

15 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Congrats to Ole Miss's bag men, er, NIL opportunities

This is where I wanted him to land. I think Texas and LSU will poach the viable players but I am loving how hard Lane is going at the ags. Somewhere up in Valhalla Mike Leach is smiling.

I hope Lane stays at Ole Miss and continues to torment them even with the loss of the annual win.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Deej said:

"...has little to do with higher learning."

Then you think aggy would be on top.

Screenshot_20231224_152612_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Too bad Hill Country Ag doesn't know how to spell institutions like graduates of institutions of higher learning do.

Edited by Scheiss Meister
Fucking spelling, man. Hoist on my own petard.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

44 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Too bad Hill Country Ag doesn't know how to spell institutions like graduates of institutions of higher learning do.

Look, you don't understand the level of intellect the guy is operating on.  "Instituitons" is an amalgamation of "institutions", "intuition", and (by implication) "tuition".  If you weren't a stupid sip you'd know this.  QDE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Do they still do that?  Page people at shopping malls?  Because yeah, we should totally be doing that right now.  
"Uh, paging a Mr. Liucci.  Please come to the Northgate information desk.  Mr. Liucci to the desk please."
Then he gets there, "Uh sir, your chin has a call from a Mister El-cojones."
"You mean Coach Elko"
Uh sir, he said El-cojones............for you know, your chin

Is your refrigerator running?
  • Prepare your anus 1

1 hour ago, DFW Horn said:

I just read upthread that atm brings all the eyeballs and every sec school owes them like eleventy billion dollars. Now, Texas made the playoffs just because they bring so many eyeballs? 

Circles are confusingly hard when applied to their logic. 

Edited by pops
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, pops said:

I just read upthread that atm brings all the eyeballs and every sec school owes them like eleventy billion dollars. Now, Texas made the playoffs just because they bring so many eyeballs? 

Circles are confusingly hard when applied to their logic. 

You forgot to cross thread that with the fact that Texas used its gubment, media and lawyer power to force the SEC to take them.

So, agg gets more TV views in Texas, Texas gets selected to the CFP due to TV demand, and the SEC was bullied by lawyers, gubment and actors into letting Texas (and OUsux) in.. nothing confusing about that at all. Bro, do you even aggy?

• Haha 4

This was in the game thread for GT vs UCF on Texags. I know we have a 1364 pages long thread about aggy, but at least it's all kept in one place for the purpose of laughing at them. They have to bitch about the great espin/tsip football conspiracy in threads to support one of their ex-players in a bowl game.   
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3433566 
Gunny456 In reply to Aggie Dad Sip • 9:46p, 12/22/23   AG   You must be a very young Aggie dad or have not lived in Texas long. The Texas ( As in State of Texas) political machine has driven t.u. football for years. See, that school in Austin is known for decades producing , journalism majors, lawyers, business majors , political science majors that have found the way to the public service arena known as old school, Texas politics.
In comparison but few of those politicians have come from TAMU.
The political machine in Texas has always assured, money, bias, exposure and special treatment for t.u. You don't have to look far to see the influence and corruption.
Anybody that has been born and raised in Texas is well aware of this…. And not just Aggies. Speak to influential lawyers, businessmen, politicians from the other schools in Texas and you will find confirmation of the same.
Also glance at the instances of movies, TV shows, etc that have showcased something t.u. (Like the instances of references to t.u.in the TV series "Friday Night Lights" or the movie that featured Tommy Lee Jones as a Texas Rangers taking care of t.u. Cheerleaders) just to give two examples of the bias due to journalists and liberal art grads of that place in Austin.
The arrogance and entitlement of the grads and fan base does nothing but support the entire fact…, after all they commonly say " but we are Texas".
How do you think they worked their way into the SEC? Why was it done so secretive by the SEC commissioner?
Simple.., the old Texas political t.u. Mafia… it's alive and well….. everybody in the old Southwest Conference knew it (especially poor SMU after the political pressure was put on the Dallas Morning News to "expose" the story by the t.u. Politics machine. Everybody in the Big 12 knew it when the back room deal between t.u. And ESIpN were made on the Longhorn network…and soon everybody in the SEC will get to experience the same.
Tonight's halftime special on t.u. was classic t.u. control propaganda by them and their minions at ESiPN.
No special on Alabama, or Washington being "back" nope….all about the slobbering over t.u. … after all, the announcer himself said they are a "National Icon".
So bless your little heart if you don't really no the truth.
Holy shit the entire state excepting our alumnus love to hate us, our local sports beat writer routinely votes against conventional wisdom and one of the greatest college players of all time, but BOMC

Why we are dealing with these clowns again directly again I'll never know.
  • Hook 'Em 1

omg lol that's like the guy complaining about UT 'trash liberals' running Texas
tenor(4).gif.3eca9e841b19c24ed021054f3bcb1188.gif

ok, so this reminds me of a story i was contemplating sharing, but fuck it, they obviously don't care...a close friend is married to aggy. he has worked for UT for ~13 years, in a very typical aggy field, an important role in some big capital projects (i don't want to get too specific...not that it fucking matters, as will soon be evident)...
he's always seemed more the antithesis of aggy (politics, lifestyle, laughing at the corps, etc)...except for football, which he goes full homer on.
they've recently made a massive life change, saved up, quit their jobs (too young to actually retire) and have left the country to basically pull a Jules and 'walk the earth' (EU mostly).
anyways...he gave no notice. left for 'vacation' as far as his boss/coworkers knew, and after two weeks sent an email from the other side of the world 'yeah, i'm not coming back, ever, fuck you very much'. 
we were pretty stunned. i mean forget just the basics of torching career bridges (he obviously has no intentions of working again in his field)... when my friend told me that's what he did I was like "holy shit... did he really want to just give a giant 'fuck you' to UT??" and her answer was 'yep'. 
i mean...tbh our generally impression of him and the kind of person he is took a serious hit. who does that shit, on purpose, with that intent??
obviously aggy, that's who

ETA i imagine he's unhappy with how the season progressed so really...
spite-seinfeld.gif.c319275d2ee3e324eaf51ad3129f7b33.gif
I dunno that sounds like the dream tbh....

15 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

The SEC Network was launched in 2014.  aggy and Missouri joined the SEC in 2012.  The concept of "extra" or a "before and after" that is somehow attributable to aggy only computes in aggy logic.  It's a zero-sum argument.  Here is the article the mouthbreather is possibly referring to:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/8/13/5967845/sec-network-channels-subscribers-launch

The SEC Network was launched with aggy already in the SEC.  If The University had gone to the SEC in 2012 instead of aggy, the math would have been different factoring the $20m from the LHN going to the center of the table.  But let's put that aside for a second.

aggy makes this out to be "aggy brought the state of Texas".   The calculations are about FOOTPRINT.  The footprint is not the state.   Missouri brings the KC and St. Louis metro areas that are in Kansas and Illinois.  Kentucky brings suburban Cincinnati that's in Ohio.  ESPN did not negotiate the "aggy value" of the SEC Network.

aggy forgets that a SEC Network subscription on any delivery platform in the "State of Texas footprint" simultaneously triggers a subscription and payment for the LHN.

They are not available separately in the "Texas footprint".   The 2014 number was the starting baseline, not "extra".

Even worse, aggy delusion math is based on the SITTING BIG BOY FACT that the State of Texas has FIVE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS TO THE SEC NETWORK.  ESPN claims 70 million.  Are those the numbers actually paying, or the numbers of subscribers that COULD PAY because they have access to the platform?

The State of Texas has 10,796,250 HOUSEHOLDS: https://www.statista.com/statistics/242258/number-of-us-households-by-state/

100% of them could potentially subscribe via satellite.   aggy are claiming 46% of THE ENTIRE STATE are paying not only a baseline cable/satellite fee but are paying for an upgraded tier that delivers the SEC Network and LHN.

The intertrons are littered with articles stating the total penetration of Cable or Satellite has never been above 50% of all US households, EVAR.   The number of Texan households paying for high-end cable or satellite is 1 Million, or less.  aggy can recalculate their numbers at 20% of their claim.

So, not only is this absolute bullshit math, but the mindset behind the desire to produce the math is just another @aggypedia entry proving they pay rent 24x7.

In conclusion, let's not forget the largest, most crucial number.

When Texas and 0u show up, our value pays each of us 100% of what we get with no decrease to anyone else's take.  Including aggy.  You get to play us for free.

Abracadabra.

Hocus Pocus!  Lulz.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, BachelorTrek said:

Supposedly Lamborghinis are in Ole Miss' NILs. 

Don't know if a joke or true, despite not having any actual Lamborghini dealers in MS.  Closest dealership per the Lamborghini website to MS is Nashville, TN.

Lot's of fun getting to the dealer. Natchez Trace from Mississippi to Nashivle is 50mph. Like 1st gear

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Born to Run said:
On 12/24/2023 at 12:35 AM, mchookem said:
omg lol emoji38.png that's like the guy complaining about UT 'trash liberals' running Texas emoji38.png
tenor(4).gif.3eca9e841b19c24ed021054f3bcb1188.gif

ok, so this reminds me of a story i was contemplating sharing, but fuck it, they obviously don't care...a close friend is married to aggy. he has worked for UT for ~13 years, in a very typical aggy field, an important role in some big capital projects (i don't want to get too specific...not that it fucking matters, as will soon be evident)...
he's always seemed more the antithesis of aggy (politics, lifestyle, laughing at the corps, etc)...except for football, which he goes full homer on.
they've recently made a massive life change, saved up, quit their jobs (too young to actually retire) and have left the country to basically pull a Jules and 'walk the earth' (EU mostly).
anyways...he gave no notice. left for 'vacation' as far as his boss/coworkers knew, and after two weeks sent an email from the other side of the world 'yeah, i'm not coming back, ever, fuck you very much'. 
we were pretty stunned. i mean forget just the basics of torching career bridges (he obviously has no intentions of working again in his field)... when my friend told me that's what he did I was like "holy shit... did he really want to just give a giant 'fuck you' to UT??" and her answer was 'yep'. 
i mean...tbh our generally impression of him and the kind of person he is took a serious hit. who does that shit, on purpose, with that intent??
obviously aggy, that's who emoji849.png

ETA i imagine he's unhappy with how the season progressed so really...
spite-seinfeld.gif.c319275d2ee3e324eaf51ad3129f7b33.gif

I dunno that sounds like the dream tbh....

That’s exactly how I want to do my grand exit, except it won’t be over football. 

The Natchez Trace is pretty. And it’s awful if you have to drive on it for any length of time!
Very pretty drive and plenty of time to sightsee when you get behind an RV or grandpa in his farm truck going well below the speed limit. It's just as well since there are a few speed traps along the way.