Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

4 hours ago, Getafix said:

Lulz.

image.thumb.png.5e46eb9910b557c35e0efc7a717e9bf0.png

image.thumb.png.af036469196a3cc3b4b7a8d13e224b55.png

So, favored in 6 of the 7 games for which odds have been released.

But it gets better.

Here are the 5 games for which odds haven't been released:

image.thumb.png.aebb45a368e5cda855b4fa0e95294cf2.png

They are almost certain to be favorites in all of these games.

So yeah, as of now, the Aggies are likely to be favored in 11 of 12 games next season.

Is DraftKings entering the rollercoaster business?

So, you're saying I could get Texas -4 vs aggy on DraftKings today????

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952u6gont7r9chbx9xe79

2 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

They've added a weapon from the vaunted Iowa offense??

Oh, man, aggy is going to be unstoppable!

I expect the line to move in aggy's favor now.

• Replies 72.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

"So Josh has taken over Herbie's annual quest to pump aggy up to contender status?"
image.png.c86f1cb9fc2efe7db5d39ccc70d7cdf1.png
He's more of an aggy pumper than Herbie ever was. Seems Josh and his team went to an game in Collie station and Billy and his texaggy crew seized the opportunity. Pate has been relaying aggy propaganda to his national audience ever since. M&WMC in action, aggy finally learned how to play the game they think we've been playing for decades. Whoop!

22 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

https://www.si.com/college/tamu/texas-am-aggies-new-adidas-deal-criticizedm

Again! Fuckin’ Texum Bulldogs. 

They’re the Rodney Dangerfield of colleges. Of course they don’t deserve any respect. 

image.jpeg.d745d4192ceaf9ed0221548130ec64b8.jpeg

Whoop!

I wonder honestly, who did more cocaine in their life...Rodney or Manziel?  Not judging, just curious?  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I wonder honestly, who did more cocaine in their life...Rodney or Manziel?  Not judging, just curious?  

But Rodney was an entertainer. It goes with the territory. Manziel was just a professional drug addict. 

Don’t fuck with Ignignokt! Boston did and look what happened!

Really thought with journey getting into the rock and roll hall of fame that we would have seen a resurgence of the mooninites but I guess no.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, deft said:

Don’t fuck with Ignignokt! Boston did and look what happened!

Really thought with journey getting into the rock and roll hall of fame that we would have seen a resurgence of the mooninites but I guess no.

Huh?

• Like 1

I was actually in the Harris County jury assembly hall that day and the stupid fucking cops had Fox News on. The best part was those morons were talking about how the suspects left a self portrait of themselves next to the bomb and that it was flicking off the cops taunting them and so the suspect was known to BPD and would be brought to justice.

Then we find out it is just a lite bright kit of the mooninites. You can't possibly be that stupid but here we are.

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

Weren't the Mooninites those weird Dutch Christians that raped all those girls in Bolivia in 2007?  What were they doing with bombs when they wouldn't even handle firearms?  

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

I was just thinking, "is that where that came from?"

It's not. But it's a huge coincidence that their school is such a piece of shit that they get confused with Mississippi State.

"Richest school in America," my ass.

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

It's not. But it's a huge coincidence that their school is such a piece of shit that they get confused with Mississippi State.

"Richest school in America," my ass.

RICH in turdition and heestury.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pimphand said:

I was actually in the Harris County jury assembly hall that day and the stupid fucking cops had Fox News on. The best part was those morons were talking about how the suspects left a self portrait of themselves next to the bomb and that it was flicking off the cops taunting them and so the suspect was known to BPD and would be brought to justice.

Then we find out it is just a lite bright kit of the mooninites. You can't possibly be that stupid but here we are.

image.png.6e2940c4f242c32c92116766c8ad6e5d.png

image.png.de5af9d7fc41aa2f6a159313989813f1.png

• Haha 1

Yes - congratulations to those actually serving, but for the vast majority of aggy corps it’s cosplay. Nothing to beat the drum about as a vast amount of colleges have ROTC programs that send kids into the military.

Hook’em!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Nothing but respect for the guys (and gals) that actually serve. But acting like they’re a military school with a history of military awesomeness is absurd. The vast majority of the idiots in uniform are cosplay. Might as well be furries. 

Possibly bronies. Just add the aTm logo on the front of their cosplay outfits 

IMG_9311.jpeg

• Haha 3

After a hurricane, a whole shit ton of power line poles needed to be replaced. The local electric company hired a crew of UT grads, a team of Rice grads, and a team of aTm grads to do the work. After the first day, the crews came back to the foreman and he asked how man poles they got put in. The Rice crew said "we got 28 put in today." The UT crew said, "we got 30 put in today." The aTm crew looked at the foreman and said, "we got 3 put in!" The flabbergasted foreman looked at the aTm lead and said,  "wtf, man!? Why'd you only get 3 done when the Texas guys and Rice guys got 30 and 28?" The aTm lead, with a smug look on his face, said to the foreman, "You should see how much of the pole they left sticking out of the ground!"

Let me guess, and it still fell down!
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

In the last 24 hours I have seen two articles put out by aggy media, one an SEC power ranking that had us at five and aggy at three, and another claiming a&m has the best helmets in the SEC.

You can’t make this shit up.

rules!

In the last 24 hours I have seen two articles put out by aggy media, one an SEC power ranking that had us at five and aggy at three, and another claiming a&m has the best helmets in the SEC.

Post that shit up
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 5/8/2024 at 10:14 PM, ousux said:

He's more of an aggy pumper than Herbie ever was. Seems Josh and his team went to a game in Collie station and Billy and his texaggy crew seized the opportunity. Pate has been relaying aggy propaganda to his national audience ever since. M&WMC in action, aggy finally learned how to play the game they think we've been playing for decades. Whoop!

Are you implying that Billy and his crew manned the glory holes for Josh’s crew?  

Posted (edited)

That helmet "ranking" is hysterical.  First, the writing is off the charts bad, with typos and misspellings all over the place ("while the helmet ascetically basic") and an absurd reliance on the word "clean", and to a lesser extent "classic".

Beyond that, if you think the MSU helmet sucks, you have to think the A&M helmet sucks.  They're twin sons of different mothers.

To laud OU's helmet but criticize Alabama's helmet makes no sense whatsoever.  Again, twin sons, different mothers.

The rest I can take or leave, I don't care what this Aggie dipshit thinks of ours, UTenn, UF, Auburn, UK's, whatever.  These dorks just can't help themselves.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, nnm said:

Nothing but respect for the guys (and gals) that actually serve. But acting like they’re a military school with a history of military awesomeness is absurd. The vast majority of the idiots in uniform are cosplay. Might as well be furries. 

This.  As a berated point, their insistence upon their military history and excellence at this point is nothing but an affront to the actual young men and women who are actual ROTC grads who go to brave officer service in the Armed Forces.  Their incessant bullshit about their tradition of valor and leadership in all branches is just a spit in the face to the actual ROTC grads, most notably their huffing and puffing about the proud tradition of the Corps of Cadets which can't even play the pan flute.  Dozens of colleges manage to graduate more ROTC officers each year while maintaining the ability to shut the fuck up about their military tradition.  

Only thing A&M is worse at than building fake army leaders is building fake log structures.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Possibly bronies. Just add the aTm logo on the front of their cosplay outfits 

IMG_9311.jpeg

Those guys will have the same contribution to national security as the TAMU corps. 

• Haha 1

Even better. They had Texas at 6.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Where can I subscribe to this “gig ‘em gazette” that seems to have all this great content?

Next to the thrifty nickel rack at the johnny rebs Dixie cafe in hearne is the last place I saw one that wasn’t the bottom of a chicken coop
  • Haha 1