• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

10 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Man, they aren't even showing up to drone on with the company line. I know it can't be because of self-awareness. There must be a special at Golden Corral or something to keep 'em too busy to show their asses on secrant.

Created an account to pass this around. Shaggy collapsed right after I created an account, and I'm too lazy to be filling out 3 form fields twice in the same year. Could be old news--"article" was posted in 2017.

Earlier today, Aggy tweeted about National Cheese Day.

The link in the tweet shows that their jizz jar interest and research continue to thrive, but they're getting a bit better about spinning their desire to ingest the jars' contents.

Spermidine is a type of compound called a polyamine and was first isolated from semen, which explains its name. It likely works to prevent cancer by enhancing...

https://today.tamu.edu/2017/04/20/say-cheese-spermidine-rich-foods-may-prevent-liver-cancer-extend-lifespan/

• Like 1

“Such a beta program in every way”.

“I can’t wait to see how this is spun”!

Man, it’s like fish in a barrel over there.

I’m guessing from the replies that it’s Connor lanfears ring. I saw it posted on another site and it was explained away by saying he’s a senior and never beaten LSU so it was a big deal. Wtf

I’m guessing from the replies that it’s Connor lanfears ring. I saw it posted on another site and it was explained away by saying he’s a senior and never beaten LSU so it was a big deal. Wtf
I don't think any of their players from the past 8 seasons had beaten LSU prior to 2018.
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Modessit said:
7 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

I don't think any of their players from the past 8 seasons had beaten LSU prior to 2018.

Still..... lmao

5 hours ago, Chopper said:

There was an article in The Athletic about football scheduling in the SEC the other day, the gist of which was that SEC teams are under the directive to boost the number of p5 teams they play if they are serious about being playoff contenders.

My favorite aspect of the article was that it made zero mention of aggy. https://theathletic.com/1005046/2019/06/02/sec-nonconference-scheduling-philosophy-changes/

and mentions Texas twice...

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Chopper said:

There was an article in The Athletic about football scheduling in the SEC the other day, the gist of which was that SEC teams are under the directive to boost the number of p5 teams they play if they are serious about being playoff contenders.

My favorite aspect of the article was that it made zero mention of aggy. https://theathletic.com/1005046/2019/06/02/sec-nonconference-scheduling-philosophy-changes/

The simple solution other than scheduling a P5 is to substitute the  annual November cupcake game most of them play in order to preserve their poll positions with a crossover game.   I mean how long did it take for the Horns to play someone in the Big 12 North when we had the crossover thing going?   We've played UGA more times than Aggy since they joined the best conference ever.

9 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Didn't they do that back in the early 2000s?  Aggy had beaten the horns and put that score on their bowl ring.  Because I think they lost the bowl game.

not sure about that but tons of aggy went and got their maroon cars with at least 6 items of aggy flair  inspected in December of 2007, regardless of when it was due,  so they would have a 12-7 sticker on their cars. they are so darn clever!  

no pic of it but there was a thread https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/1016967 

15 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Didn't they do that back in the early 2000s?  Aggy had beaten the horns and put that score on their bowl ring.  Because I think they lost the bowl game.

They did something, but I can’t remember exactly what. Been mulling it over since I saw these new rings. 

2 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Played a home and home with 3 of them then switched to the other 3. So played in every stadium in the conference in a 4 year period... $EC...not so much

That's what I thought.   And then of course we met up with them again in a few of the Big 12 Championship games.     Something aggy will never get to experience in the SEC SEC SEC unless a bunch of team crash and hell freezes over at the same time.

1 hour ago, Nueces River Rat said:

That's what I thought.   And then of course we met up with them again in a few of the Big 12 Championship games.     Something aggy will never get to experience in the SEC SEC SEC unless a bunch of team crash and hell freezes over at the same time.

f5ec421e-238f-4c0a-b046-26f246143555_tex

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

The simple solution other than scheduling a P5 is to substitute the  annual November cupcake game most of them play in order to preserve their poll positions with a crossover game.   I mean how long did it take for the Horns to play someone in the Big 12 North when we had the crossover thing going?   We've played UGA more times than Aggy since they joined the best conference ever.

This is the single most-egregious thing the SEC does to artificially inflate their records -- and they do A LOT to game the system.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

They do pretty much everything they can.  To the SEC it's about gaming the system, NOT competition.

It definitely is. Not only does it give their teams a nice easy week in which rest can safely be given, but it moves conference losses from November to September. Half the teams in the bowl subdivision will lose that week in every other conference, but zero sec teams will lose. 

• Like 1

Every single head coach hired away to coach at East Texas Boys School has hurt their careers, results wise. 

KXYAd2.jpg 

Jesus Christ, these numbers make it look like Kevin Sumlin (with the help of Johnny Cokehead) was doing the impossible at aTm: nearly maintaining his level of coaching performance. 

Even probably the greatest head football coach of all time and Sherrill (probably the greatest cheater of all time) couldn't prevent a 7.5-10.6% reduction in wins while at Tamu. A guy who took an NFL team to the playoffs in 5 of 7 seasons couldn't sustain his success with the Faggies. 

And don't try to pull the "it is just harder to win in College Station" card. Most of these guys came from other places where it wasn't easy to win.

Secrant keeps nailing aggy ass....looks like a place where coaches go to die.....an elephant burial ground you might say....

• Like 3

On 8/21/2018 at 8:48 PM, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I for the life of me couldn't figure out why Marichol tranferred.... Suddenly it all comes to light.

This will be good. There are plenty of players and pushed to the sideline guys under the new regime that will have no problem squealing on their way out.

after spending some time in Sicily to allow things to cool down...just when you thought he was out...they pull him back in...

Santino to play for the Colorado Buffaloes. who happen to play aggy in '20 and '21

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2019/06/04/former-texas-am-lb-santino-marchiol-become-walk-pac-12-school-one-ams-future-opponents  

5 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Every single head coach hired away to coach at East Texas Boys School has hurt their careers, results wise. 

KXYAd2.jpg 

Jesus Christ, these numbers make it look like Kevin Sumlin (with the help of Johnny Cokehead) was doing the impossible at aTm: nearly maintaining his level of coaching performance. 

Even probably the greatest head football coach of all time and Sherrill (probably the greatest cheater of all time) couldn't prevent a 7.5-10.6% reduction in wins while at Tamu. A guy who took an NFL team to the playoffs in 5 of 7 seasons couldn't sustain his success with the Faggies. 

And don't try to pull the "it is just harder to win in College Station" card. Most of these guys came from other places where it wasn't easy to win.

Secrant keeps nailing aggy ass....looks like a place where coaches go to die.....an elephant burial ground you might say....

Not only are they laughing at aggy, there's another thread where they are shitting on figurelli. Fuck the SECx3 but that's good stuff over there. 

27 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Not only are they laughing at aggy, there's another thread where they are shitting on figurelli. Fuck the SECx3 but that's good stuff over there. 

They all deserve each other.  Couldn't imagine the ags happening to a better group of people.

• Like 2

They all deserve each other.  Couldn't imagine the ags happening to a better group of people.

^^ This shit..

Stupid fucks wanted Texas tv sets and another foot in the recruiting ground, they get to deal with aggy forever..
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

2007 Alamo Bowl - State Penn defeats aggy 24 - 17.  aggy posts a RFP for a bowl ring and the folks at TOS discovered it.  The description included 38 - 30 which was the score of our game against them that year.  There is a thread about this on TOS.  Also, this is on texags - Alamo Bowl Rings

Once the RFP became public it was quickly removed from their website and scrubbed to remove the line item of 38 - 30.  I thought one of the guys here had preserved a copy of the original.  It was awesome.

7 hours ago, TexasGary said:

2007 Alamo Bowl - State Penn defeats aggy 24 - 17.  aggy posts a RFP for a bowl ring and the folks at TOS discovered it.  The description included 38 - 30 which was the score of our game against them that year.  There is a thread about this on TOS.  Also, this is on texags - Alamo Bowl Rings

Once the RFP became public it was quickly removed from their website and scrubbed to remove the line item of 38 - 30.  I thought one of the guys here had preserved a copy of the original.  It was awesome.

Here are the links to the rfp you are talking about.

Someone needs to post a refresher course on how to post images on the site.

https://imgur.com/cKo6v2c

https://i.imgur.com/cKo6v2c.png

10 hours ago, TexasGary said:

aggy is just too fun to watch.... Kind of like the old saying "you can't make this shit up" and they do something like this.

I mean even their own kool aid drinkers back then on the thread you posted admitted it was colossal embarrassment.   And they couldn't blame the 'sips either on this one.  Or the Longhorn Network.  Or the greedy Big XII bosses who were just in the pocket of of TU.   

33 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Haha, so on that Texags link someone said the score was just a placeholder to get a quote,

Why would that even matter... they had already lost the bowl game by that point. It's still fucking hilarious. 

39 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

aggy is just too fun to watch.... Kind of like the old saying "you can't make this shit up" and they do something like this.

I mean even their own kool aid drinkers back then on the thread you posted admitted it was colossal embarrassment.   And they couldn't blame the 'sips either on this one.  Or the Longhorn Network.  Or the greedy Big XII bosses who were just in the pocket of of TU.   

Here is one of the classic aggy cultural traits I always laugh at:

CGSC Lobotomy iconTexasAM.gif
Texas A&M Fan
Lacey, Washington
Member since Sep 2011
46967 posts

re: Who does Texas A&M think they are?Posted on 6/5/19 at 11:30 pm to bXII

Missouri didn't even consider the SEC until DeLoss Dodds pulled his "make sure you know your place" bull shite with their AD.

Nothing of the sort ever happened. Deloss never even insinuated anything close to what this idiot is claiming happened. Mizzou left because the SEC was better financially for them. Remember that during their last season, their field was in such bad shape that Mizzou lost their stud running back (Henry Josey) to a knee injury because of the condition of the turf, Texas lost Fozzy for the same reason, and Tech had THREE! guys go down with knee injuries on Mizzou's field. Mizzou didn't have the money to replace their turf. They were that broke.

aggys have an amazing capacity of lying to themselves and others to create a false narrative that portrays themselves as victims and 'The Great Burnt Orange Satan" as the villain.

When I see this, I usually ask a simple question, such as "Who did Deloss supposedly say this to?" Or "What was the context of the conversation when Deloss supposedly said this?"

The aggy mind never thinks past the original statement, so when challenged with any reasonable question regarding whet they are claiming, their story falls completely apart.

The lies they have to tell themselves to get through the days are amazing.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

KXYAd2.jpg 

Aha!  Sumlin coached indoctrination station for 6 years.  aggy were 1 game over .500 in conference during those 6 years.  Therefore, without the D2 november bye, the best they could have managed was 3 fewer wins and 3 more losses.  That's 48-29.  That's a win percentage of 62.3, which takes Sumlin's win % difference from -1.1 to -5.0.  And that's only if they managed to duck Georgia and Florida on the additional games.  And i'm too lazy to run the rest of the numbers but i'm guessing Sumlin's -5.0 takes the overall to a smooth -11.

5 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Why is it when aggy does something dumb or embarrassing their leadership feels the need to either respond or cover it up? Most schools could care less about how other fans feel about them.

They have no situational awareness at all; see: Sharp standing at the podium with the asbestos cloud heading for his back at 40mph.  The list is endless.

They never contemplate what they do before they do it.

Never.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1