• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

Do Aggies realize that dropping "Mays School" isn't like dropping Sloan, McCombs, Kellogg, or Wharton.  Don't get wrong, the world needs floor managers at JC Penney for the forseeable future, but they keep inserting it into non-related conversations like it's gonna elevate their status or something.  Aggie jokes aside, there are some damn solid college/schools on that campus, but their business school ain't one of them. 

You might learn like Mays, but you earn like shit.  Know your place Aggies, nobody respects your business school outside a 100-mile radius.  

I look at Aggie business school grads like Chris Rock looks at women who don't give head, "Goddamn, why do they still make you?"  

The vet school and what else? not trolling, i only know of the vet school cause of the amount of aggies that crow about it at the rodeo.

3 hours ago, Scholz said:

Exactly.  Read the declarations of secession from MS and TX and tell me it wasn't about slavery.  They don't hide behind states' rights or tariffs or other such deflections.

I did appreciate that my ancestors weren't liars...unlike their immediate descendants.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

Exactly.  Read the declarations of secession from MS and TX and tell me it wasn't about slavery.  They don't hide behind states' rights or tariffs or other such deflections.

Yup. It’s not hard either to look it up. All states had to give reason(s) as to why they were leaving the union. MS, TX, SC and GA all went a little further in explaining as to why slavery was important to the south. 

• Like 1

That is not true. Not all the seceding states had declarations of secession. South Carolina's was really odd for a revolution about States Rights since they said they were seceding because the northern states were refusing to honor the authority of Federal Law (the fugitive slave law specifically). It was also the most scholarly and legalistic declaration. Mississippi, by comparison, seems to have written their declaration with a crayon.

In his own words, Sul Ross describes massacring black people. This is the guy John Sharp said isnt coming down 

Ross was a general for the Confederate States of America, whose constitution, unlike the United States’, included a clause specifically protecting the right to own black people as slaves. Thus, he has, in fact, at least one tie to white supremacy. 

And as William B. Dobak described in his book “Freedom by the Sword: The U.S. Colored Troops 1862-1867,” Ross led a charge against a garrison of recently freed slaves-turned-Union-soldiers that Ross himself reported as such:

“The negroes after the first fire broke in wild disorder, each seeming intent on nothing but making his escape. Being mounted on mules, however, but a few of them got away. The road all the way to Yazoo City was literally strewed with their bodies.”

Every state leaving the union issued a “Article of Secession”. All of those congressmen representing the 11 slave states gave a farewell speech addressed to fellow House and Senate members. It is a constitutional law that requires there be a record of each speech made. So if you take the Article’s of Secession, Speeches made by the congressmen and the added Deceleration of Causes made by 4 states, it shows the entire world that it was because of slavery. 

• Like 1

Just now, DoneWithit said:

Every state leaving the union issued a “Article of Secession”. All of those congressmen representing the 11 slave states gave a farewell speech addressed to fellow House and Senate members. It is a constitutional law that requires there be a record of each speech made. So if you take the Article’s of Secession, Speeches made by the congressmen and the added Deceleration of Causes made by 4 states, it shows the entire world that it was because of slavery. 

Interesting I am very familiar with the four Declarations but I hadn't seen the articles of secession or read the speeches. I will check those out.

13 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I thought Bolshevism was what won WWII anyway.

Forget it, he's on a roll.  He's pre-Aggie.  

(which I'm told is how most corps members are made)  

So are they going to break tradition by hating their Senior QB before the season starts instead of a couple of games in?

I tried to read the TexAgs thread. I really did. Couldn't get to the second page. The amount of racism, racist dog whistling, and ignorance was just too much.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lerka Lerka said:

Lobo says a lot of incorrect things. 

I messed up a 42 year old movie quote, and you’re up at 1am to correct me.  You seem to take pride in strange things, you sure you’re not part Aggie? ;) 

4 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Damn I don't come in this thread often but HOLY SHIT. No way any of that was surprise to many of us but damn now everyone knows it. 

Be patient, and grab your popcorn. We all know what direction this is going to take. 

Remember, they said they wanted out of big brother’s shadow and to gain greater visibility on a national stage. 

Don’t forget to screenshot the truly epic examples of aggy dumbfuckery. We all know a lot of what gets posted will later end up “sanitized” by “journalists” such as our friends at texags. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Be patient, and grab your popcorn. We all know what direction this is going to take. 

Remember, they said they wanted out of big brother’s shadow and to gain greater visibility on a national stage. 

Don’t forget to screenshot the truly epic examples of aggy dumbfuckery. We all know a lot of what gets posted will later end up “sanitized” by “journalists” such as our friends at texags. 

I have long thought some type of racial problem would kick aggy so hard they may never recover. That place is truly unbelievable in regards to racism.

Edited by BayouBill

1 hour ago, BayouBill said:

I have long thought some type of racial problem would kick aggy so hard they may never recover. That place is truly unbelievable in regards to racism.

Have you seen the posts on TexAgs?  It's hard to believe that racism like that exists in 2020. They keep deleting them and they keep popping up. Many of them are written by people with AgTags. What an embarrassing look for a university in the modern age.

8 hours ago, campcrunk said:

So are they going to break tradition by hating their Senior QB before the season starts instead of a couple of games in?

I tried to read the TexAgs thread. I really did. Couldn't get to the second page. The amount of racism, racist dog whistling, and ignorance was just too much.

I'm honestly surprised that Luigi is out there making sure that everybody sees it.  

• Like 1

Kellen Mond giving the aggys more than they are prepared to mentally process. Clearly calling out Sul Ross as a murderer. 

Whoop!

"That is like saying someone who murders half of a family, but gives the other half of the family millions of dollars and resources to be successful for the rest of their lives, should be forgiven by the family," Mond wrote of people who forgive Ross based on his university role. "Based on your ideology, not only should you forgive the murderer, but you should also glorify the murderer."

Replace the statue of Sul Ross with one of Matthew Gaines and move the Ross statue over to Cushing with the alumni Klan robe collection. 

Problem solved. 

Except when aggys are the ones making the decisions. 

The people of Texas are beginning to realize they deserve better than Texas A&M. 

Whoop!