• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 12/27/2021 at 6:23 AM, Randolph Duke said:

Texas A&M continues upward enrollment trend while Blinn sees decline

https://theeagle.com/news/a_m/texas-a-m-continues-upward-enrollment-trend-while-blinn-sees-decline/article_73afcd52-62d5-11ec-acda-db8ed0e94413.html#tracking-source=article-related-bottom

Texas A&M reported 73,283 total students across the university’s campuses in College Station, Galveston, Qatar and the Health Science Center. In College Station specifically, there were 67,133 students with undergraduates accounting for 53,876 of that total.”

Aggy has a campus in Qatar?  Holy crap.

<CSBwarning>

Listening to sports talk yesterday it continues to be funny having aggy and others called out for "conveniently having a covid outbreaks" that correspond with losing coaches, players to the portal, injuries, etc. Guy called aggy (and others) out for using rona as an excuse to shirk having to get pummeled in a bowl and how that really screws over fans who bought (often non-refundable) hotels, plane tickets, bowl tickets, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/27/2021 at 6:23 AM, Randolph Duke said:

Texas A&M continues upward enrollment trend while Blinn sees decline

https://theeagle.com/news/a_m/texas-a-m-continues-upward-enrollment-trend-while-blinn-sees-decline/article_73afcd52-62d5-11ec-acda-db8ed0e94413.html#tracking-source=article-related-bottom

Texas A&M reported 73,283 total students across the university’s campuses in College Station, Galveston, Qatar and the Health Science Center. In College Station specifically, there were 67,133 students with undergraduates accounting for 53,876 of that total.”

”This is an increase of 10.2% and 6.4%, respectively, over fall 2020’s freshman class enrollment.”

“We’re not trying to grow enrollment dramatically or anything like that,” Joseph Pettibon, vice president for enrollment and academic services told The Eagle in September. “But the intent is targeted and planned growth in some areas.””

Shifting enrollment between junior colleges seems like a #winning.

42 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Personally, I would say they have done the country a great service by not producing any vaccine.

“This is a tremendous responsibility,” said W. Jay Treat, PhD, Texas A&M’s chief manufacturing officer for the CIADM. “It’s gratifying for us to make a positive contribution in fighting the pandemic.”

https://vitalrecord.tamhsc.edu/texas-am-system-subcontractor-begins-production-of-two-covid-19-vaccine-candidates/

5 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Ya gotta understand-when they win they are intolerable, and when they lose they are intolerable.

100%, and hey, they already got their bowl win by beating Bama.

aggy: 'Bowl game? Beat Bama! Don't need no bowl game (esp with them portal transfers, opt-outs, & coach departures).'

highresrollsafe.jpg

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

“This is a tremendous responsibility,” said W. Jay Treat, PhD, Texas A&M’s chief manufacturing officer for the CIADM. “It’s gratifying for us to make a positive contribution in fighting the pandemic.”

https://vitalrecord.tamhsc.edu/texas-am-system-subcontractor-begins-production-of-two-covid-19-vaccine-candidates/

So how many COVID vaccines have they produced that have been administered.  So real, viable, FDA approved vaccines that have been given to people to help stop COVID?

They probably won't do rings because the "ring" concept at A&M is still such a big deal, they may actually have the good sense not dilute the brand that way.

But they are abso-fucking-lutely putting up a large banner or plaque somewhere in Kyle for the victory over Alabama this year, particularly if Bama wins the NC.

Eventually, the trophy/banner room at Kyle Field, if it doesn't already...will just resemble the hallway wall at every single New York pizzeria lined with signed photographs of every B-list celebrity that ever put his arm around the owner.  "Did we win best pizza joint in Lower Manhattan?  No.  But did Tony Danza have two slices and a grape soda with Papa Casale back in '98?  Yes, he did!  And he called him Sirr!"  

42 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Based on bowl season, aggy shouldn’t be ranked in the final poll. 

They have nothing on their resume outside of the Bama win and now have several bad losses. If Arkansas loses in the bowl game they will have 3 losses to unranked teams. 

Only in the SEC could that = being ranked. 

According to Jimbo they’re at least as good, if not better, than Bama. No one is really better than them. 

• Haha 1

These are the aggy P5 wins this season outside of Bama. 

Colorado 4-8

Missouri 6-7

South Carolina 6-6 (but I bet they lose to UNC in the bowl game)

Auburn 6-7

This is the aggy formula. Beat 4 terrible non-conference opponents and then beat 3 or 4 shit SEC teams. Somehow Jimbo will keep getting extensions for this and even more remarkable is aggys will continue to talk shit like they've accomplished something. 

In the late 80's, I worked for a company in Dallas that had all aggy bosses (several were ex football players). Every one of them from the A&M School of Industrial Distribution. The CEO drove a white Cadillac with a custom maroon interior and the president a maroon Lincoln with a custom white interior. They were some of the stupidest people/managers I ever had the displeasure to work for. Everyone of them.  They once canceled a vendor show, attended by 1000+ people and about 100 vendors, a week before said show because they discovered A&M was playing that night. It took about 8 years of aggy management to drive 100 year old company completely out of business.  

They didn’t run out of school spirit, they just ran out of business.
  • Hook 'Em 3

When ABC caught them squeezing their nuts, that was the weirdest thing I'd ever seen. I'm pretty sure I saw it live and immediately laughed out loud thinking, "it looked like they were squeezing their nuts." I thought it was just something normal that looked funny, like the Tech bellringer who was caught in an unfortunate angle. I think within a few hours I saw that they really were squeezing their nuts, lol. I'm pretty sure that's when I also learned about the jizz jar. That whole place is a "what the fuck" institution.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, aggypedia said:

spacer.png

aggypedia is back online!

The Wiki portion has been recreated -- looks a tiny bit different, but all of the content is there.  I tried to set up redirects, too, so that any previous links point to the new versions.  If you see something that's not right, let me know.

Didn't see it, the aggy band is known for trying to steal things from opposing bands or cheerleaders. In the early 2000s, they tried to steal our flag from the cheerleaders. The fake army doofus was caught by a male cheerleader who took it back. The fake drill sergent pretended to dress the guy down afterward. We all knew it was fake, if anything he was being yelled at for getting caught, they were well known for it, the band was told to keep their shit close and to watch out for each other.

Edited by 'stache

53 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

We know some of them lurk here. Please do not give them ideas. 

TCU started their “Howdy Week” in the late 1940s. I would not be surprised in the least if this predates and aggy tradition of annoying the fuck out of people minding their business and walking across campus. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 8:48 AM, Hagbard Celine said:

fuck him and fuck telco ag too

both of those fuckers have a special place in hell

he did run out of time

and don't forget TagTeam.  trash talker extraordinaire.

in 2026, i bet we see the following schedule:

8/29 - Tarleton State

9/5 - Prairie View A&M

9/12 - Arizona State

9/19 - Texas A&M - Qatar

9/26 - South Carolina

Edited by Jive Turkey