• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Somebody that knew him on here posted that he died a few months ago.  We shouldn't conflate that with the piss-poor football program they've been taint-licking for the last 100 years.  

This may have been brought up prior to my post. I haven’t logged in for a while.

Apparently there is a thing that ALL bowls can postpone up until January 10th for player safety. This was brought up today on mark packers show on ESPNU. So aggy didn’t have 9 days to work through Corona they had 19 days. Which, of course, they absolutely knew about.

Packer is somewhat of an aggy apologist. Not a fan but certainly not a foe of jimbo. He was leaning hard that aggy wanted to get a few practices in and was going to opt out no matter because they have the upside of recruiting and a loss would be a downer.

Take it for what it’s worth I guess.

Occam’s razor anybody? Anybody?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

"Hope he's owning some t sips in heaven"

If he is, it would be the first time.

I remember when he and RPongetti got into an epic smackdown on Texags. Went on for pages. Pongetti finished Branding Iron off with some crack about Branding Iron having been conceived by an Ecuadorian whore in the back seat of a 51 Ford outside of Boys Town when she was assaulted by a burro as she was cleaning dried semen off the back seats or something.  Whatever it was it was so well conceived and so elaborate in its depiction that you could almost see Branding Iron trying to come up with something better, and he could not. His response was, in comparison to RPongetti's masterpiece, equivalent to "I'm rubber, you're glue."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

I think Branding Iron must have passed away recently.  Gabe Bock, the owner of TexAgs, said "Here"  in response to this tweet and the author of the tweet claims that he knew who Branding Iron is. 

I thought Billy owned texags.

So what is his position there?and wtf does this have guy do? Never heard of him.

3 minutes ago, markstanco said:

So what is his position there?and wtf does this have guy do? Never heard of him.

Think Billy owns a piece. Gave is the guy Billy picks on to show how masculine he is to the boards, and that he’s totally, legitimately, definitely not gay. Just really really picky about this women. 

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Think Billy owns a piece. Gave is the guy Billy picks on to show how masculine he is to the boards, and that he’s totally, legitimately, definitely not gay. Just really really picky about this women. 

By “not gay,” does that mean he fucks female sheep exclusively?

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, markstanco said:

You talking about Branding Iron or Gabe Bock? 

Branding Iron used to be a major aggy troll on all the boards. At one point even aggys turned on him. I can't remember what happened but there was some crazy incident with Branding Iron and Texags. 

The "madman" description fits him well. Not to piss on a guy's grave but he was a lunatic. 

• Like 1

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

Branding Iron used to be a major aggy troll on all the boards. At one point even aggys turned on him. I can't remember what happened but there was some crazy incident with Branding Iron and Texags. 

He was really, really terrible at predicting the outcomes of events. Like Hamm bad. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

There's a ton of hilarious Branding Iron content if you search for it on Texags and other Longhorn boards. 

I thought he was a Texas fan trolling aggys for the longest but  it was verified years later that he was a real person. If I recall, when the incident happened on Texags he was doxxed by a lot of posters. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

You talking about Branding Iron or Gabe Bock? 

The "madman" description fits him well. Not to piss on a guy's grave but he was a lunatic. 

He was addicted to drugs. And he was a legit psycho. He was an ex-Aggie walk on player. At least one poster here knew him personally. 

Trying to catch up on this thread a day late is like trying to read about a Chinese government blunder a day later.

Every tweet and texags post linked here has been completely scrubbed, even the Brent Z tweet about the backup QB disputing his eligibility.

The ministry must be working overtime to make this disappear.

Pycc4u.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Trying to catch up on this thread a day late is like trying to read about a Chinese government blunder a day later.

Every tweet and texags post linked here has been completely scrubbed, even the Brent Z tweet about the backup QB disputing his eligibility.

Pycc4u.gif

5DE85EA6-44D2-475A-9D4B-A2EF8447D56B.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, heso said:

I have to assume highlighting the 12 is a subtle troll at aggy. 

I dunno.  But if that was intentional, it was brilliant.  I'll wait and see just how much Aggies freak out about the video before deciding if it was intentional or just the only bowling ball they could find in North Jersey on short notice (narrator: North Jersey is the bowling alley capital of the world).  Either way, go Scarlet! 

19 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Pycc4u.gif

Too late for that, the sheep are already out of the pen.

SECRANT won’t let it go either.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Gabe Bock might be more delusional than Liucci. Every year he tells Texags subscribers they're going to contend for a national title in baseball and they have 1 CWS win in my entire lifetime. 

As delusional as aggy is about the place their football program holds in the hierarchy of college football history, it cannot hold a candle to their delusion when it comes to their baseball program.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

aggy fails to understand that situation even without a bowl game is a win for Memphis. They get a few days to enjoy surfing and fun in the sun.

The game isn’t until New Year’s Eve and the school’s expenses are being paid by the Bowl committee. 

Only aggys would consider a week and a half of vacation in Honolulu over the Holidays a burden. 

Those white trash, backwater rednecks have no concept of what exists outside the corridor College Station and Katy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

The game isn’t until New Year’s Eve and the school’s expenses are being paid by the Bowl committee. 

Only aggys would consider a week and a half of vacation in Honolulu over the Holidays a burden. 

Those white trash, backwater rednecks have no concept of what exists outside the corridor College Station and Katy. 

You forgot the hill country as well. Boerne, Kerrville, etc... 

5 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

As delusional as aggy is about the place their football program holds in the hierarchy of college football history, it cannot hold a candle to their delusion when it comes to their baseball program.

I, Sir, protest your logic.  Witness:

Jimbo’s ridonculous contract and in-process championship trophy

the UCLA drum major moment

the tackle box Kroger monstrosity

the public labeling and permanent display of clear second-place division finishes as “championships”

a hall of champions packed with football hopes and little else

fancy milkmen

8-4feit

undefeated at half-time

D-figs

and, finally, Looch

Respectfully, I would argue each of these (and likely many more I cannot recall at this hour) is either football-specific or could not have reached peak lunacy without aggy football delusions.  I say this with zero knowledge of aggy baseball and yet remain marginally confident that I might win this battle of wits.  

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Man I hope aggy is the only team that has to backout of their bowl game. That would be van-glorious.

I'm pretty much holding my breath for this to occur.

(disregard.  Resume breathing.  Thanks Hawaii)

Edited by Lat22

30 minutes ago, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

I, Sir, protest your logic.  Witness:

Jimbo’s ridonculous contract and in-process championship trophy

the UCLA drum major moment

the tackle box Kroger monstrosity

the public labeling and permanent display of clear second-place division finishes as “championships”

a hall of champions packed with football hopes and little else

fancy milkmen

8-4feit

undefeated at half-time

D-figs

and, finally, Looch

Respectfully, I would argue each of these (and likely many more I cannot recall at this hour) is either football-specific or could not have reached peak lunacy without aggy football delusions.  I say this with zero knowledge of aggy baseball and yet remain marginally confident that I might win this battle of wits.  

I will counter with the fact that they have won a NC in football.

In baseball they believe they are a blue blood despite their anemic six trips to Omaha with a pathetic grand total of two wins.

Two.

A number of wins that we exceed on an AVERAGE trip to Omaha.

They haven't even sniffed a championship in baseball. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

I will counter with the fact that they have won a NC in football.

In baseball they believe they are a blue blood despite their anemic six trips to Omaha with a pathetic grand total of two wins.

Two.

A number of wins that we exceed on an AVERAGE trip to Omaha.

They haven't even sniffed a championship in baseball. 

Ok, ok.  I sense I am out of my depth and my reputation could be damaged.  I forfeit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1