• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

20 hours ago, Deej said:

And you just know they'll be putting their hand out for their cut of the other SEC bowl games.

Here's the latest out of B/CS media (love how they reference the 25th ranked 8-4 aggys.  Oh the greatness!):

aggy 1.jpg

aggy 2.jpg

For those actually interested in reading this tripe:

https://theeagle.com/eedition/page-b1/page_b3a946f9-b71f-5d3a-9d52-9bd49651c228.html

https://theeagle.com/eedition/page-b3/page_19393c72-1c0c-59d6-a37c-5bafb7cd7173.html

Edited by pyrohornIII
added links
  • Hook 'Em 1

I dunno.  But if that was intentional, it was brilliant.  I'll wait and see just how much Aggies freak out about the video before deciding if it was intentional or just the only bowling ball they could find in North Jersey on short notice (narrator: North Jersey is the bowling alley capital of the world).  Either way, go Scarlet! 
Has to be intentional, and it's greatness. aggy has made enough fuss trying to sue everyone in the country who puts a 1 and 2 together even people in NJ are aware.

38 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I would guess that only about 30% of this board even remembers that lunatics nickname was Brandi.    that crazy fucker was too crazy for fucking Texags and 12th fan back in the mid-00's heydey of message boards.

True. Fortunately, your avatar lives on. 

and if they really like their "12th Man" coming out of the stands than they aren't going to like that Auburn literally did that in 1990. Redshirt freshman RB was told he was not going to play in opener and he was sitting in the stands when they paged him at halftime. He suited up and had several carries in second half.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1990-09-12-9002130697-story.html

• Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

He was addicted to drugs. And he was a legit psycho. He was an ex-Aggie walk on player. At least one poster here knew him personally. 

I think he met up to fight a TexasAgs Longhorn poster at some ranch in Hays County.  It was a big deal when it happened because Horn dude showed up with two friends. They were outnumbered by ag morons.  Anyway, Texags had numerous follow-up posts after the fight.  It only lasted a few minutes.  Horn dude got got.  I think 13-0 talked shit for months but yea, the cult turned on him at some point.  It was fun getting a rise out of him on the 360 boards.  It was so easy to trigger that dude.

Edited by Shaggy3.0

Anyone that knows anything about aggy knows they're lying. I don't care what the topic is- they're lying...

Not scared to play Texas- lying.

Can't play bowl game- lying. 

12th man fairy tale- lying. 

Bevo name story- lying. 

Waco story- lying.

Sully- lying. 

It's their CULTure. They stole the honor code for fucks sake 

• Hook 'Em 4

Not being a literary institution, TAMU doesn’t teach history as part of its trade school level curriculum. Thus, it is left to us to be the caretakers of Texas history. 

On Christmas Eve, my friends, let us not forget Texian egg nog. 

“In 1843 -- two years before Texas became a U.S. state -- General Thomas Green of the Army of the Texas Republic and 160 of his soldiers "were being held prisoner by the Mexican general Santa Ana of Alamo fame after a failed border raid.

To celebrate San Jacinto Day, Green related, the captives bribed their guard to smuggle in 30 dozen eggs, a large loaf of sugar, and seven gallons each of "ass's milk" and mezcal, which the guards "brought in in animal-gut tubes curled up under their shakos." From those unlikely provisions, the Texans whipped up "such an egg-nog as never before was seen or drank under the 19th degree of northlatitude," Green bragged.”

25 oz Mezcal
4 c Milk (whole, raw if available)
10  Whole egg
1 c Sugar
Instructions

Separate eggs. Beat sugar and yolks. Stir in mezcal. Whip the egg whites and fold in. Stir in the milk slowly. 2-3 hrs in fridge before serving.

Notes

You can add one cake of mexican chocolate. Grate it into 1 cup of milk and stir over low heat until dissolved, then allow the mixture to cool before adding.
Can substitute reposado tequila for the mezcal.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Did you guys see that aggy who ran out of airbags?  Damn shame.  Only the good die young.  aggy will continue to pollute the world, while the girl died.  RIP

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32933686/washington-safety-deshazor-everett-was-driver-fatal-crash-according-sheriff-office

Edit: pic added…fuck, lost a good one 

45A34FB5-A11E-4596-BE53-C99DF935DADA.jpeg

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Rage+1 1

As expected, aggy is using contact tracing as the cover up for Bost tweeting his negative test. 

Liucci reported that aggy had been in isolation since last Saturday. The CDC recommendation is 10 days. That means a 10 day quarantine would have ended on around the 28th. 3 full days before the bowl game. 

My guess is the contact tracing talk is just bullshit to begin with but even if that's the case there's no reason this game still couldn't have been played. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Need to rebuild after an 8-4-forfeit season. Okaaaaay. Unfortunate circumstances… lol aggy 

Them goal posts are moving early and/or best to set the bar low 

https://gigemgazette.com/2021/12/24/2022-will-rebuilding-year-texas-am-football-team/amp/

588B6043-0CDF-4974-B8D1-3248041A0A95.jpeg

Ahh the excuse trampoline thats at the bottom of the aggy roller coaster season that inevitably bounces the train back on the track to start climbing again. December's 'rebuilding year' on the horizon becomes the 'THIS IS THE YEAR ' that the just-concluded years was a few months prior by late spring 

SIAP. 

"Any bowl game can be moved to as late as Jan. 10 without a waiver to accommodate schools that might need additional time to prepare for competition."

https://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/news/general-division-i-football-oversight-committee-confirms-selection-process-for-bowl-game-participants

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4