• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

59 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Kyle Rittenhouse is pretty much getting pimped out to all of these right wing chicks.  dude should kill it at A&M (if he can make the drive from Blinn).  

There's a campus in BCS. Half the kids that tell you they're going to aggy are actually going to Blinndergarten 

• Hook 'Em 3

It's not always an option when travelling but I'm telling you the cleanest bathrooms are always in the county courthouses, I spend a lot of time in BFE and promise you, I'd rather take a dump in the parking lot of most convenience stores instead of their restrooms (looking at you Allsup's). But the courthouses always keep their restrooms clean. 
I'd rather not have to throw my keys and anything metal in a little tray, get glared at by a bored, low IQ sherriffs deputy just to go take a shit, but duly noted.

The degree isn't actually from TAMU-CS (the diploma just says it is).

Which is more comical, that Texas A&M Qatar isn't even the best university in the city of Doha, or that based on the acceptance rate TAMUQ is more selective than TAMU-CS?

"With the Rellis campus, and various tie in's there (including TAMU Kingsville and various campuses) for assorted degrees, kids don't really have to even be in the "Blinn Team" to be in a degree plan, take a year or two of courses there, and then transfer.

They have the option to just do a 4 year degree via that program also (without going ever to the satellite campuses like Corpus/Kingsville etc). It's cheaper, to be sure, than going to the main CS campus, though of course the degree isn't actually from TAMU-CS."

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3293163/replies/62229489

texas a&M qatar acceptance rate.jpeg

8 hours ago, ousux said:
On 6/5/2022 at 10:19 PM, Crapinon said:
It's not always an option when travelling but I'm telling you the cleanest bathrooms are always in the county courthouses, I spend a lot of time in BFE and promise you, I'd rather take a dump in the parking lot of most convenience stores instead of their restrooms (looking at you Allsup's). But the courthouses always keep their restrooms clean. 

I'd rather not have to throw my keys and anything metal in a little tray, get glared at by a bored, low IQ sherriffs deputy just to go take a shit, but duly noted.

Doesn't happen in the smaller towns. No metal detectors or security issues. I am talking about BFE, West Texas towns here. 

15 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Kyle Rittenhouse is pretty much getting pimped out to all of these right wing chicks.  dude should kill it at A&M (if he can make the drive from Blinn).  

There is video footage of Kyle Rittenhouse beating up a girl in Kenosha. Yeah, totally husband material.

On 6/6/2022 at 9:48 AM, Harrison Bergeron said:

CSB/

We've gone through the entire Buc-cee's lifecycle over the last 10 years. The Mrs. raved about the original one for years after taking kids to Houston. We have moved from the "must stop" and dropping $50 every trip to avoiding at all costs for all the reasons noted ... I no longer have patience to navigate the hundreds of people wandering aimlessly and not paying attention to anything or anyone. Still an impressive operations - clean, efficient ... shocking an aggy runs it.

image.gif.b0c32db7a2a8655c5399e6da3fc2ab28.gif“Shocking an aggy runs it”.  They didn’t learn how to run it at A&M.

Banks.

Being the anniversary of the D-Day landings in 1944, attached is a 65 page detailed analysis produced by the Historical Division of the War Department in 1946. It goes into extensive detail of the 2nd Ranger Battalion at Pointe du Hoc on June 6, 1944. A very interesting read which (shockingly) differs in many material ways from what is taught at aggy fish camp.

Additionally, here is a snippet of Frank Denius' story over at The Veteran's Project that refers to how D-Day went for him. Denius landed on Omaha Beach on D-Day with the 29th ID.  For those who don't know, the 29th ID landed on the west end of Omaha Beach, right next to Pointe du Hoc and was the unit that broke through to rescue Rudder and the 2nd Rangers on top of Pointe du Hoc.
We were in reserve for the landing on Omaha Beach.  The 29th and 1st Infantry Divisions were the lead divisions that assaulted Omaha.  The 29th ID’s artillery was lost in the channel and my battalion was rushed in late on the 6th and early morning of the 7th of June to replace and help the 29th division’s 115th Regiment.  For the first six days, my unit supported the 29th Division.  By that time all of the 30th Infantry Division had landed at Normandy.   From there, we fiercely fought our way inland from Omaha Beach area through the hedgerows.  I don’t know if you’ve ever seen hedgerows but they’re about 75 to 100 yards square and bound on each side with a row of hedges that were anywhere from 8, to 10, to 12 feet tall.  The reason for that is that there were apple orchards there and Normandy is a big dairy farming area as well.  
From there, we fought our way maybe two or three hedgerows a day and then we finally came to the battle of St. Jean de Daye and that’s where my commanding officer I was supporting was killed in action.  The battles in the hedgerows were vicious.  I was able to take my commanding officer's place and was able to bring down artillery fire that wiped out the Germans in that area so we could advance.  That’s when I was awarded my first Silver Star.  Then from there, we were making very slow progress in the hedgerow country.  Eisenhower and General Bradley were trying to think about how they could breakout from Normandy and so they devised the plan for St. Lô carpet bombing.   3500 planes would fly over and essentially just drag the area with bombing runs.  At St. Lô we pulled back about half a mile depending on the terrain and the 24th of July the bombers came over and dropped some of their bombs short and killed 800 and wounded about 800 of my 30th ID brothers.  
I was supporting that regiment with artillery fire at the time.  I was actually in the field with General Leslie McNair (Commanding Army General of ground forces in Europe) who was killed there.  I was about fifty yards away from him when he was killed in his foxhole.  
https://www.thevetsproject.com/the-blog/2017/6/29/ssg-frank-denius-army-wwii-veteran
D-day ranger doc.pdf

You are doing God’s work, sir.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just curious:

A $7-million

A $7-million gift from executives at Blue Bell Creameries is leading the way for a renovation of Texas A&M's Olsen Field; as a result, the expanded ballpark will be known as Blue Bell Park. The gift comes from former Texas A&M students Ed.Nov 23, 2010

On 6/6/2022 at 5:38 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

There's a campus in BCS. Half the kids that tell you they're going to aggy are actually going to Blinndergarten 

That’s one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever heard. 

4 hours ago, Pancho said:

So they finally admit it:

4 hours ago, Pods said:

Our rival is OU. The dipshits in college station are a very distant second, perhaps even 3rd now that we're in the same league with Arkansas again.

If aggy wants to play their rival in the SEC, they are going to have to add Texas Tech. 

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Fuck no. Keep OU as our rivalry game and play A&M every few years in a rotation with the rest of those fucking farm schools.

A few pages back everyone was complaining cause they were trying to dodge being in the same pod as us and being little bitches, now it’s fuck that OU is our only rival let’s play them every few years like the rest….   Nut up and quit sounding like aggy, the game will be played every year and we will still kick their ass and the aggy tears will taste great. 

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

A few pages back everyone was complaining cause they were trying to dodge being in the same pod as us and being little bitches, now it’s fuck that OU is our only rival let’s play them every few years like the rest….   Nut up and quit sounding like aggy, the game will be played every year and we will still kick their ass and the aggy tears will taste great. 

I would love to see Texas, OU, aggy and Arkansas in the same pod.

• Hook 'Em 5

52 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

This was in response to the 7-1 scheduling model.  If we only have 1 protected rival its Oklahoma END OF FUCKING STORY. If they do the 6-3 model then obviously aggy will be one of the protected rivalries, no one here is disagreeing with that.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

We have been told ad nauseum by the ags that the SEC is a conclave of equals "steeped in tradition." The ags place great emphasis on tradition.

I believe we should respect tradition and let A&M continue its storied tradition of an intra-conference rivalry with South Carolina. I am sure the Bonham Trophy means as much to each of those schools as the golden hat means to Texas and OU.

That doesn't mean Texas won't continue to play A&M on a regular basis. What it means is we respect their traditions, we alleviate UT fans from the loathsome thought of having to travel to be in the middle of their cultural freak show of a campus, and keeps those ignorant racist redneck smoothbore white trash fucks out of Austin as much as reasonably possible. 

We haven't let the Sooners on our campus for almost 100 years. As A&M is, under Texas law, a branch institution of UT Austin, we would be affording them a privilege denied to our out-of-state rival while respecting our tradition of keeping human garbage off our campus as much as reasonably possible.

Edited by Randolph Duke

21 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

This thread is gold. If you go later on you'll find out that Kyle Rittenhouse is the moral equal of the teenagers that charged Normandy and Calais on D-Day and that firing on people during a riot as Rittenhouse did is more honorable than serving in the military while Joe Biden is president.

Edited by TheFlyingBoat

33 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

This thread is gold. If you go later on you'll find out that Kyle Rittenhouse is the moral equal of the teenagers that charged Normandy and Calais on D-Day and that firing on people during a riot as Rittenhouse did is more honorable than serving in the military while Joe Biden is president.

aggy culture is inflicted with deep seated sickness. That they cannot discern between the character and behavior of Earl Rudder and Kyle Rittenhouse says a lot. 

This could be a teaching moment. But sadly, Texas A&M isn’t about education, it is about cultural indoctrination. Regrettably, those such as The Rudder Foundation members who hide from public view and perpetuate the sickness that defines aggy culture won’t allow this to be a teaching moment. 

The list of reasons why Kyle Rittenhouse shouldn’t be held as a paragon of virtue and a role model is long. That aggys can’t see this shows just how far aggy values are from American values. 

The people of America deserve better than Texas A&M. 

• Hook 'Em 4