• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

54 minutes ago, ousux said:
9 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:
Flashing white supremacy signs in a bar... yeah I'd say Kyle's a perfect fit for aggy... 
2c2a83ea-2ca2-4a11-a4d1-560c5861a7a9_image.jpg?crop=1.00xw:1.00xh;0,0&resize=1200:*
maxresdefault.jpg

Rittenhouse may think that's some sort of white supremecy sign and why he did it, but if so he fell for the same 4chan lulz the mainstream media did...and you as well I assume.

It started as a lulz, then some of them started doing it for realz because they weren't in on the initial joke. At least as I understand it. There are real white supremecists like this who do this legitimately, and some who still do it as lulz. This dumbass does it for realz, because he's a dumbass. I'm just glad the New Balance part of this wasn't officially adopted. I like my dad shoes and would be pissed if people thought it had that sort of meaning.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 5

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

It started as a lulz, then some of them started doing it for realz because they weren't in on the initial joke. At least as I understand it. There are real white supremecists like this who do this legitimately, and some who still do it as lulz. This dumbass does it for realz, because he's a dumbass. I'm just glad the New Balance part of this wasn't officially adopted. I like my dad shoes and would be pissed if people thought it had that sort of meaning.

Stop it, dumbass. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

On 6/8/2022 at 5:26 PM, ousux said:
On 6/8/2022 at 5:18 PM, utee94 said:
Texas, OU, and the city of Dallas typically re-up the contract when there are a couple of years remaining.  This time will be no different.  2023 would be appropriate timing with respect to the historical trend.

I dont care if the city of Dallas refuses to spend another penny updating or even maintaining the cotton bowl...as long as the field is safe for players. I'll bring my own lawnchair if the stand crumble to dust. Fuck home and home, fuck jerryworld, and most of all, fuck blowU.

Every bit of this.

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

A must read for anyone wondering about the two most influential people in current aggy culture. "Keepers of the flame," so to speak. lol.

"In a joint 1989 interview with the Abilene Reporter-News, Sharp recalled meeting Perry for the first time freshman year.

“When I first saw him, I thought he looked stupid,” Sharp said, referring to the regulation haircut that Perry had received as a freshman corps member. He told Perry so."

https://www.texastribune.org/2011/08/02/perry-aggie-years/

20 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Been reading the responses to Kyle's posting yesterday of the SMU cheerleader/ aggy sword clip. Comedy gold.

aggy sword bleat kyle.jpeg

image.png.94444430187cdac2b4a383a706b50588.png

there really is comedy gold to be mined there

image.png.bd7aba34588200554b3fc94f81936158.png

image.png.466acd008a3d7215c7967a9e197ab578.png

Spoiler

image.png.be95bc63f203aa64bb0ddafe3d5244ce.png

guess where Wes lives?

image.png.8d992e48542a5ef2d525f393015b8876.png

the Dr. Evil guy has a ton of comedy in his post anyway:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8c36b46b63b466d1de1f8b845d591160.png

image.png.312f255a7858cb52d66c7658f77b2035.png

image.png.8a42f9fa8c2864ae7be29605e8d3dbc4.png

image.png.98ac9e7f2a07fc106617485932f49cd0.png

image.png.2811c04dec15d407b69c7740990cea69.png

image.png

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Didn't that DPS officer that was rushing in also drop his ass?

As I recall, if you watch the whole tape, AggieZorro rushes out and draws his blade. While he's manfully shouting and playing the fool, one of the SMU cheerleaders (not nearly so manly as yell leaders) gets on his hands and knees behind Zorro. Of course, another cheerleader shoves the Aggie and he goes boots up.

Now furious, Zorro springs up and the tape here begins. A cop does come running up to restrain Zorro which is odd that he restrained the victim rather than perps.

I'm sure Aggie lore has now included bullied grandmothers and urine throwing as provocation for brave Zorro.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, markstanco said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_A%26M_Aggies_baseball

They are claiming a divisional championship. That is aggy AF.

Put it on the wall of Listeria Park!

This is literally the greatest year in aggy baseball in over a generation. None of the members of the current aggy team have seen this level of "aggy excellence" in their lifetimes. A divisional championship for aggy baseball rightfully has the level of excitement in College Station off the charts.

• Haha 1

Don't know if this has been posted but they are such a weird bunch of mouth breathers.

https://theeagle.com/sports/college/aggiesports/baseball/super-regional-notebook-fan-behind-home-plate-captures-attention-with-hand-gesture/article_c11ec05a-e9d2-11ec-af3f-fb978c275e6a.html

Spoiler

Chris Lee said he has been doing his “bourbon voodoo hex” at Texas A&M baseball games since he was a student in the 1990s. He’s continued to try and mess with opposing pitchers by waving his hand over his fist, sitting behind home plate since Blue Bell Park was renovated in 2012.

The hand gesture was finally noticed by others during Friday night’s College Station Super Regional game between A&M and Louisville. ESPN showed a close up of Lee during the game and a clip went viral on social media. At Saturday’s game between the Aggies and Cardinals, other fans at Blue Bell Park joined in.

In the seventh inning, Lee looked on at Louisville reliever Ryan Hawks and did the motion before Dylan Rock’s go-ahead sacrifice fly in A&M’s 4-3 win over the Cardinals that put the Aggies back in the College World Series for the first time since 2017.

“Somehow or another, it’s caught on,” Lee said. “I really, I don’t know what to say. If it helps me or them or whatever, then great. It’s just me being passionate about Aggie baseball. I just happened to be on TV. When I was a student, I used to do it up in [section] 203. Now I’m a knucklehead with a rank and now I’m on TV.”

Another example of how trite those clod-hopping sodbusters are, someone on the Austin Skyscraper forum pointed out that that TexDot aggy painted the 183 Tollway in East Austin maroon colors. How clever of them, put one over on those sips….

(183 & MLK)

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.2851092,-97.6654069,3a,42.9y,359.42h,93.48t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sBLl9gwRaAmvaJlo-nKlP_Q!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3DBLl9gwRaAmvaJlo-nKlP_Q%26cb_client%3Dsearch.revgeo_and_fetch.gps%26w%3D96%26h%3D64%26yaw%3D72.459816%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i16384!8i8192

Edited by Armybrat