Lafayette judge gets caught saying some racist shit

cattail

(putting on cuffs): "Young man, in Louisiana.....it is a felony to drug a judge or other officer of the court.  You're under arrest and I need some ID!" 

Son:  "It's cool officer, it was just the date rape drug.  And she's not just a judge, she's my mother." 

(taking off cuffs):  "Why didn't you say so?  Lafayette tradition to get your mamma a little frisky on these warm winter nights, amirite?"  

Edited by Lobo

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

(putting on cuffs): "Young man, in Louisiana.....it is a felony to drug a judge or other officer of the court.  You're under arrest and I need some ID!" 

Son:  "It's cool officer, it was just the date rape drug.  And she's not just a judge, she's my mother." 

(taking off cuffs):  "Why didn't you say so?  Lafayette tradition to get your mamma a little frisky on these warm winter nights, amirite?"  

In other news, Brian Kelly was last seen heading to his mom's gravesite with a shovel. 

10 minutes ago, That Guy said:

I tried the whole “oh man I was on some pills and don’t even remember what happened” excuse on a gf. It didn’t work for me and I can’t imagine it works for this judge either. 

If the son faces criminal implications for drugging his mom a good excuse would be that he didn't know what he was doing ... on account of being drugged by someone else.  It was a crazy and rapid chain of spontaneous druggings.  A wild night.  You'd have to be on drugs to fully understand just how out of hand things got that day.  Clearly this is the fault of the person who first drugged someone.  And who do you blame for the initial drugging?  A black guy!  Boom!  Full circle.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

That's a person who has people's freedom on the line in her judgements. Recently a decade long FBI investigation into KKK involvement of Florida law enforcement and judicial personnel was made public and the retired army vet who went undercover said this:

"From where I sat, with the intelligence laid out, I can tell you that none of these agencies have any control over any of it. It is more prevalent and consequential than any of them are willing to admit.”

That's a person who has people's freedom on the line in her judgements. Recently a decade long FBI investigation into KKK involvement of Florida law enforcement and judicial personnel was made public and the retired army vet who went undercover said this:
"From where I sat, with the intelligence laid out, I can tell you that none of these agencies have any control over any of it. It is more prevalent and consequential than any of them are willing to admit.”

Ever been privvy to the “offline” conversations of cops who think they’re among sympathetic ears? It’ll melt your damned brain.