Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

You guys elected literally the stupidest person imaginable to the highest office in the land. That will follow you forever. And it's very relevant when any of you try to criticize anyone else. You're credibility on politicians is zero. Less than zero actually, somewhere in the negatives that has no definition. That's why it keeps coming up and will continue to keep coming up.

bill murray GIF

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Tom said:

I'm not sure what your confusion is. 

You and your friends spent eight years crying about Obama over imaginary grievances only to ignore four years of Trump gaffes, lies, exaggerations, running up the deficit, golf, and whatever other stupid shit you lost your mind over from 2008 through 2016.  Then you disappeared.  Now you're back wanting people to listen to your ridiculous grievances again when everything you want to accuse Biden of doing there are 10,000 examples under Trump doing the same thing you are accusing but worse.

We see right through your disingenuous bullshit.  Yes, you are going to get but Trumped a whole lot.  There's no expiration date as far as I'm concerned.

image.gif.7234e818f474ce1aa884759355c1f097.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

I witnessed the man who attended our elopement & signed our wedding certificate go from "fuck it, I'm a red blooded conservative for life but there's NO WAY anyone should vote for Trump" after the pussy grabber audio release to a MAGA hat wearer in 24 months.

Hello, ledge. I'm here with my toes dangling over the lip.

He was on campus 8 times in 4 years.   Full professor? He was saying he spent a lot of time on campus.  He was an honorary professor who gave a couple speeches.  

Listening well is an important part of comprehension and good faith discussion. He actually says “I’ve been on a lot of university campuses” and uses his time at Penn as one example. It’s hard to take you seriously if you don’t apply this skill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Y'all need to put that idiot on ignore and be done with it. Nothing of substance ever gets posted so why give his posts the oxygen they do not deserve. Reading his criticisms of Biden is like getting parenting tips from Casey Anthony.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

He has a pathological tendency to stretch his biography and plagiarize.

What do you believe he stretched or plagiarized in his quote?

From Feb 2017 Philadelphia Business Journal:

Former Vice President Joe Biden's post-White House life will include an office and professorship in Philadelphia. Biden will lead a new center on campus, the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, and was named the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor at the Ivy League institution.

He doesn’t even mention his 17 years as adjunct professor of Constitutional law at Widener University/Delaware Law School before retiring to become VP. So, actually it’s the opposite of exaggerating.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, Surlymermaid said:

What do you believe he stretched or plagiarized in his quote?

From Feb 2017 Philadelphia Business Journal:

Former Vice President Joe Biden's post-White House life will include an office and professorship in Philadelphia. Biden will lead a new center on campus, the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, and was named the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor at the Ivy League institution.

He doesn’t even mention his 17 years as adjunct professor of Constitutional law at Widener University/Delaware Law School before retiring to become VP. So, actually it’s the opposite of exaggerating.

Now look at his statements about his law school rank.  76 out of 85 in his shit box law school = top half.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

He has a pathological tendency to stretch his biography and plagiarize.

279598604_giphy(14).gif.88aa0c7b7f77e50e4e0939963c27d6e1.gif

i mean i cannot believe i live in such a bizarro world where this is a valid knock on this guy. this one, the one currently in the whitehouse.

1672553569_tenor(17).gif.52d28467eae4b12cd00204651a3eea69.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Believe me, it’s a way bigger part of your life than mine.

Trump's shittiness literally courses through your veins.  You are the very reflection of his awful self.  I'll quote the bard:  "out out, damned spot", and you ain't getting it out, either.

You're stained for life.  Enjoy it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

So maybe he’s just a pathological liar instead of a senile old man.  

I mean, this was during the campaign.  

“And by the way, no more drilling on federal lands, period. Period, period, period,” Mr. Biden told voters in New Hampshire in February 2020.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

I mean, this was during the campaign.  

“And by the way, no more drilling on federal lands, period. Period, period, period,” Mr. Biden told voters in New Hampshire in February 2020.

Yes.  I'm not happy about it.  Politicians don't live up to their promises often.  News at 11.  

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yes.  I'm not happy about it.  Politicians don't live up to their promises often.  News at 11.  

Yeah I’m pretty sure the word politician stemmed from the word liar.  I understand the optics of this move, but if the $$ isn’t there, no one is going to drill it.  And you pissed off the greenies. And the next R will open it right back up, anyhow.  

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Yeah I’m pretty sure the word politician stemmed from the word liar.  I understand the optics of this move, but if the $$ isn’t there, no one is going to drill it.  And you pissed off the greenies. And the next R will open it right back up, anyhow.  

Hey, look at that, we agree. 

902fb0fc-9edb-4fc4-953a-dfc09abc1f72_tex

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, 'stache said:

You guys elected literally the stupidest person imaginable to the highest office in the land. That will follow you forever. And it's very relevant when any of you try to criticize anyone else. You're credibility on politicians is zero. Less than zero actually, somewhere in the negatives that has no definition. That's why it keeps coming up and will continue to keep coming up.

that's a weird fucking book

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Tom said:

I'm not sure where your confusion lies. 

You and your friends spent eight years crying about Obama over imaginary grievances only to ignore four years of Trump gaffes, lies, exaggerations, running up the deficit, golf, and whatever other stupid shit you lost your mind over from 2008 through 2016.  Then you disappeared.  Now you're back wanting people to listen to your ridiculous grievances again when everything you want to accuse Biden of doing there are 10,000 examples under Trump doing the same thing you are accusing but worse.

We see right through your disingenuous bullshit.  Yes, you are going to get but Trumped a whole lot.  There's no expiration date as far as I'm concerned.

they insist that we have to believe them when they pretend to give a shit, when they know that they don't give a shit, and we know that they don't give a shit.  it's completely tedious. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 4/15/2022 at 5:38 PM, Tom said:

Exactly. Until the end of the world, the Republicans will wear the orange stink. They should be reminded daily just exactly who they elected.

On 4/15/2022 at 7:09 PM, Johnny Sack said:

Now look at his statements about his law school rank.  76 out of 85 in his shit box law school = top half.  

A lot of people are saying Biden was possibly the greatest law school student ever. A lot of people didn't know that.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Sad to see a Republican take credit for Joes hard work...

Give credit where credit is due. Because of Joe’s hard work in crafting and implementing his energy policies, Texas’ oil and gas industry is once again healthy and hiring additional workers. Thanks, Joe!

1 hour ago, Cacti said:

Give credit where credit is due. Because of Joe’s hard work in crafting and implementing his energy policies, Texas’ oil and gas industry is once again healthy and hiring additional workers. Thanks, Joe!

Don’t stop there, the pinpoint precision is raising /bbl from the negatives under dastardly trump to triple digits, single-handedly saving the budget shortfall our state was staring at, I get emotional cause I cannot thank this genius enough

2 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Don’t stop there, the pinpoint precision is raising /bbl from the negatives under dastardly trump to triple digits, single-handedly saving the budget shortfall our state was staring at, I get emotional cause I cannot thank this genius enough

Why are people moving to Texas Stass?

On 4/16/2022 at 12:30 AM, 'stache said:

Support for DJT is the “but you fuck one goat” punchline principle in action. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Sad to see a Republican take credit for Joes hard work, and completely pass the buck on inflation.

Like all the Congressional Republicans who voted against the Infrastructure bill then went back home and boasted to their constituents about how good it was going to be for them. 

• Rage+1 3

11 hours ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Why are people moving to Texas Stass?

They want to move to fun, librul, urban centers in Texas cause of initial lower housing costs and good jobs, unaware of high property taxes is my best guess. Much of that housing is being ate up and it’s not a deal anymore.

This is the 26-35 yo answer. You’ll get different answers from every group though.

Edited by StassneyHorn

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon