OK, Laptop was real. MSM corruption

It's crystal clear evidence of intent, which was trolling.
They need to ban him, but they won't, because #bothsides.
Well, he clearly stated that he "wanted a debate". That makes everything okay. It's like saying "with all due respect" or "I'm not racist, but".
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/20/2022 at 4:35 PM, hobbes2702 said:

Hunter Biden didn’t even work for Burisma when the malfeasance occurred. Its a fucking joke

Which malfeasance do you speak of? Hunter was on the Burisma board in 2014, Daddy bragged about extortion was in 2016 when Hunter was still on the Burisma board.

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

Which malfeasance do you speak of? Hunter was on the Burisma board in 2014, Daddy bragged about extortion was in 2016 when Hunter was still on the Burisma board.

Why did no Republican ever raise the issue before Joe Biden announced his candidacy for President?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/21/2022 at 9:11 AM, wildcat09 said:

Are you referring to the investigation that led to indictments of 34 individuals and 3 companies?

Stormy
Michael Cohen
Karen McDougal
Avenatti
Russian collusion
Agent of Russia
Asset of Russia
Unwitting asset of Russia
Ukraine
Muh inserruction!
Trump Organization

Mark F. Pomerantz

Let's see how this last one plays out.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Longhornlove said:

I think it was a joke and no, not sure exactly what you are getting at.

What I’m getting at is that is that I think you’re a troll. When the story first came out, Paul Ryan said it never happened. Then when he learned there was a recording, he said it was a joke. Now that’s your story. I know bullshit when I hear it. The only question is whether you’re being intentionally dishonest or if you really are that stupid. But the two are logically equivalent so it doesn’t make a difference. 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Stormy
Michael Cohen
Karen McDougal
Avenatti
Russian collusion
Agent of Russia
Asset of Russia
Unwitting asset of Russia
Ukraine
Muh inserruction!
Trump Organization

Mark F. Pomerantz

Let's see how this last one plays out.  

Mueller Investigation.

You wanna do some indictment math, fuckboi?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

What I’m getting at is that is that I think you’re a troll. When the story first came out, Paul Ryan said it never happened. Then when he learned there was a recording, he said it was a joke. Now that’s your story. I know bullshit when I hear it. The only question is whether you’re being intentionally dishonest or if you really are that stupid. But the two are logically equivalent so it doesn’t make a difference. 

We are on separate sides of the isle and I disagree with you so I'm a troll..........In a thread that was obviously started with a conservative viewpoint..........Who is the troll? It certainly isn't me but thanks for your participation, come back any time.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

I'll expedite the 0 column for, not you, but anyone who hasn't got a clue yet-

Vince Foster

Seth Rich 

Whitewater

Birtherism

Clinton Foundation

Pizzagate

Jade Helm 

Benghazi

Shirley Sherrod

Hillary's emails

Uranium One

Covid's A Hoax (but if it's not...)

Plandemic

Obama Founded ISIS

...and I really cannot emphasize this one enough, because Trump took the time to counter Hugh Hewitt glossing this bat shit turd to clarify that no, he meant this literally...

*inhale*

Obamagate (no one knows what this is)

Unmasking (could be this. Not illegal. Pearl clutching)

Hunter Biden 

3 to 5 Million Illegal Votes in The 2016 Election

Gather up your sources.

Tell me how many indictments were extracted from this compiled, wanton lifelong Democratic crime spree and allow me to compare it to the singular Trump DOJ-appointed Mueller Investigation.

Fuckhead. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

At the risk of more neg rep from 4whoresblowbores, I'll point it out again -- PAC's initial flurry of turds in the punch bowl followed by complete radio silence utterly refutes the "I want a debate" claim.  There is no argument about this.  IP ban is the solution, but of course, we can't have nice things.

• Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I like how the original poster got completely pantsed and hasn't returned, not even to the site (which is weird on its own, Bobs), but now the right wing concern trolls are trying to come in and flail at some both sides nonsense.  What a clown show.

now now, as immamac views it, they're not trolls. They're just really really fucking dumb so we should let them shit all over the place with lies and fallacy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

8 minutes ago, Captainant said:

now now, as immamac views it, they're not trolls. They're just really really fucking dumb so we should let them shit all over the place with lies and fallacy

If I go back now and neg the OPs initial salvo on this thread, is that allowed?  Or does it have to be done contemporaneously to not be considered history stalking?

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 3/22/2022 at 2:11 PM, Hornius Emeritus said:

I hope that part about Epstein's attire isn't correct. I have that ensemble, the only difference being that his sportcoat was made by Armani and mine by Botany 500.

Did you leave the tag on your sleeve? /riprocko

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

Conservative viewpoint?  No.  Dipshit gullible Russian Asset viewpoint.   There are no true conservatives left.   Just Fox zombies and Trump cultists who gave up critical thinking for Lent when Palin became the Veep nominee.and found it liberating. 

Not surprised you feel this way honestly. This is what our world has become and it is driven from the MSM and the Democrat party. The left doesn't have foreign or domestic enemies, it has political enemies. If I disagree with you, I'm canceled, de-platformed, silenced, labeled a racist, Russian Agent, homophobe, transphobe and the list goes on. It is a form of totalitarianism and it is constantly applauded and cheered on. It is quite disturbing to me.

Totalitarianism is a form of government that attempts to assert total control over the lives of its citizens. It is characterized by strong central rule that attempts to control and direct all aspects of individual life through coercion and repression. It does not permit individual freedom.

• Fuck You 15

5 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Not surprised you feel this way honestly. This is what our world has become and it is driven from the MSM and the Democrat party. The left doesn't have foreign or domestic enemies, it has political enemies. If I disagree with you, I'm canceled, de-platformed, silenced, labeled a racist, Russian Agent, homophobe, transphobe and the list goes on. It is a form of totalitarianism and it is constantly applauded and cheered on. It is quite disturbing to me.

Totalitarianism is a form of government that attempts to assert total control over the lives of its citizens. It is characterized by strong central rule that attempts to control and direct all aspects of individual life through coercion and repression. It does not permit individual freedom.

Rose Mcgowan Scream GIF by filmeditor

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

At the risk of more neg rep from 4whoresblowbores, I'll point it out again -- PAC's initial flurry of turds in the punch bowl followed by complete radio silence utterly refutes the "I want a debate" claim.  There is no argument about this.  IP ban is the solution, but of course, we can't have nice things.

I’m sure PAC has interacted since then under one of any other of his/her socks.
  • Rage+1 2

13 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

Convenience of course. Republicans and Dems alike were on the take in Ukraine I'm sure.

13 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

I think it was a joke and no, not sure exactly what you are getting at.

you're pretty sure Dems were paid by Ukrainians just based on a hunch, but you think Trump being a paid Russian asset was a joke even though McCarthy actually said it off the record in a private conversation that was not meant for public consumption.

disappointed the wire GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

We are on separate sides of the isle and I disagree with you so I'm a troll..........In a thread that was obviously started with a conservative viewpoint..........Who is the troll? It certainly isn't me but thanks for your participation, come back any time.

* aisle

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Longhornlove said:

I'm not helpless and I don't clam to be victim but please continue with the failed attempts at humor.

so you wouldn't say that this is claiming victimhood?

8 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

If I disagree with you, I'm canceled, de-platformed, silenced, labeled a racist, Russian Agent, homophobe, transphobe and the list goes on. It is a form of totalitarianism and it is constantly applauded and cheered on. It is quite disturbing to me.

Because this sure looks like either some top-tier bitchassedness and doublethink - aka being really really fucking stupid in the words of immamac, OR, you're being a disingenuous troll.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

so you wouldn't say that this is claiming victimhood?

Because this sure looks like either some top-tier bitchassedness and doublethink - aka being really really fucking stupid in the words of immamac, OR, you're being a disingenuous troll.

You are entitled to think that, don't hurt yourself.

• Fuck You 2

12 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

How many laws have Democrats passed recently to harm Republicans?

How many laws have Republicans passed recently to harm Democrats?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

13 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

God damn. So every Republican left truly is just a persecution complex, everyone's out to get me, whiny titty baby.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Don't you guys have more books to ban?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

How many laws have Democrats passed recently to harm Republicans?

How many laws have Republicans passed recently to harm Democrats?

Don't get into it. Despite what @immamac earnestly wishes, longhornlove and PAC aren't here to earnestly discuss and earnestly talk issues. They're here to troll and to stir up shit because they like to own the libz. They'll never provide a shred of evidence, will constantly make accusations and demand that you defend them, and cry to the mods whenever they're shown the door and get crowdsourced. 

There's no links, no data, nothing tangible to center the discussion on. It's just their rhetoric and hypotheticals and victimhood complex. But since it's all earnest it's equally valid as everything else, amirite???

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 3