2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

The Garcia move didn’t make any sense to me, but whatever. Save him for after all your good bullpen pieces are used up. Odds are you would expect to get to the Phil’s pen before they get to yours. 

after we got up 5-0 and were cruising everything has gone against us in this game. I bet HPU is about a +1 run for them tonight. We misplayed some balls. They made some good plays you wouldn’t expect them to make based upon how piss poor they play defense in absolutely huge situations. We hit into a little bad luck.

Just not at all ideal way to start it out and they’ve got their ace on the mound tomorrow in what’s become a must win for us. We are seriously working against history losing game 1 and it’s starting to feel like deja vu all over again with a shit-ass 80 something win AL East team getting all the breaks at the right time and taking down a superior Astros team. 

all that said- we are better than them- have huge pitching advantages in games 3, 4 and 7 and a big bullpen advantage. 

Game on for the first time in the playoffs. First time my asshole is puckered up this season. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, cabowabo said:

You’re  the home team here. Need to get three outs to try to walk it off. I cannot fathom why you use Garcia there instead of a traditional reliever. Mind boggling. 

Because he went 5 innings, 2 hits, 0 runs his last relief appearance in extra innings?