2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Just now, Wulaw Horn said:

Get two more and let’s bring in Brown for 2 innings to get his feet wet. He’s the guy I want starting game 7 since it can’t be Javier for whatever reason. 

Would be nice if the Astros can finish it in 6, so won't have to worry about who starts Game 7.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Get two more and let’s bring in Brown for 2 innings to get his feet wet. He’s the guy I want starting game 7 since it can’t be Javier for whatever reason. 

Javier will play the Charlie f'n Morton role.  Hypothetically.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I'm happy to be wrong but if it were to get there I don't see them starting Brown. Maybe as like the second guy into the game

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

That quote from Cash about Javier was telling.  I'm just glad we didn't leave him in the bullpen for the playoffs again.

People on this thread (that aren’t good at putting on the green) argued we should in August. I was apoplectic at the idea of ever not having him in the starting rotation. 

The bats have awoken

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

Valdez / Javier should be good for 4 wins a series.  Too bad LMJ pitched game 3, otherwise Javier would be game 7 as another posted upthread noted. 

Start Hunter Brown tomorrow or pull JV ASAP at any trouble in favor of Hunter/Garcia/Urquidy/Stanek. 

We also need to light up their shitty pitcher too