Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, BoosterAndrews said:

LMAO at you unconfident fans thinking these one eyed, one legged, drunken pirates have any chance of coming back from this many runs down. Have some fucking confidence in your team, pussies. This shit was over 6 hours ago!

You still don’t get it 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

LMAO at you unconfident fans thinking these one eyed, one legged, drunken pirates have any chance of coming back from this many runs down. Have some fucking confidence in your team, pussies. This shit was over 6 hours ago!

Bruh STFU. , , I’m sure they thought the same thing yesterday 

Edited by D3zii

1 minute ago, BillyGoatHill said:

He's done really well.

Super sweet too and she knows Baseball. Got a chance to talk to her at Regionals.

At a game last year I was sitting near one of his former teachers and his little brother was chatting with them and we all talked a bit. His brother has Asperger's or is a little autistic or something. I imagine Todd is a good human being. 

Go home Roosta

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

At a game last year I was sitting near one of his former teachers and his little brother was chatting with them and we all talked a bit. His brother has Asperger's or is a little autistic or something. I imagine Todd is a good human being. 

I like to imagine Todd in a tuxedo t shirt. Cause it says he’s formal and he likes to party 

• Hook 'Em 1