Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

Now that I have calmed down a bit, I just want to say that was a fucking awesome game. I fucking love baseball and especially Texas Longhorns Baseball.

I wasn't ready for the long offseason yet. So glad we got a game tomorrow.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 7

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So can anyone off hand put together the pitchers likely to see action tomorrow?  Only able to watch a few innings of the first two games. 

I would think in order something like,

Stehle, Southard, Tristan, LBJ.

But Olivarez and Harrison are both still available. Nixon will prolly get a look despite all the reasons not to do that 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So can anyone off hand put together the pitchers likely to see action tomorrow?  Only able to watch a few innings of the first two games. 

IMO Stehle, LBJ, Southard, Harrison.  Stevens has only thrown 23 pitches but he's been a disaster of sorts.   

35 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

When I turned this game on, we were up 2-0 and then we immediately started imploding.  Turned it off when we were down 6-2, because my bad luck was obviously the culprit and didn't watch any more.  You're welcome.

Same here. Was watching out on patio...got hot af and we were down 7-2.  Turned it off awhile. Then I checked Surly to share my pain...but everyone was freaking out in a good way lol.

So I tuned back in on dvr to catch up. Watched the come back up to 7-7...then dvr didn't catch the rest. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

On vacation and I've only seen some clips. Did Hansen and Gordon pitch that badly, or is directional Carolina just that strong at the plate?

I don't know anything about baseball - almost literally - but it was evident to me that Gordon was about to give it up well before we pulled him.  They started getting contact on every ball he threw starting in the 3rd (if you'd like to debate that, talk to the stewardess serving me gin and refer to the part about me not knowing shit about baseball before you reply)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

But Olivarez and Harrison are both still available. Nixon will prolly get a look despite all the reasons not to do that 

I don't think I’d mind Nixon in like the 4th or 5th in the middle relief role 

Fuck that sounded worse out loud 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I really hope we never see Nixon...

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, caliHORNia said:

I don't know anything about baseball - almost literally - but it was evident to me that Gordon was about to give it up well before we pulled him.  They started getting contact on every ball he threw starting in the 3rd (if you'd like to debate that, talk to the stewardess serving me gin and refer to the part about me not knowing shit about baseball before you reply)

That home run rattled him super hard. If I recall it was walk, walk right after that.

10 minutes ago, caliHORNia said:

BFCF03EC-7055-437E-8DE6-E213613DE47D.thumb.png.f503ad9fd9049b567f904add0feec009.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4